Visiting Japan for the first time in April

weeaboiii

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am going to Japan for my birthday in April. Spending 4 days in Kabukicho, 4 days in Asakusa, 3 days in Osaka, and 2 days in Kyoto. I've been studying Japanese for about 8 months now, but I still struggle to hold even basic conversation. I can introduce myself and read simple sentences as well as hiragana, but my speaking skills are terrible as I haven't had much exposure to conversation. I've done a lot of research on cultural differences, and really want to visit a soapland. I understand the process, but I don't think I'm skilled enough in Japanese to survive the front door at most of them. Is Y-shirt my best bet? I see a lot of reviews for Kaoru, but I would like a backup in the area in case she isn't available. My goal for this trip is to try deriheru, soap, and I already have an appointment with Manami to check out the independent scene. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I am going to Japan for my birthday in April. Spending 4 days in Kabukicho, 4 days in Asakusa, 3 days in Osaka, and 2 days in Kyoto. I've been studying Japanese for about 8 months now, but I still struggle to hold even basic conversation. I can introduce myself and read simple sentences as well as hiragana, but my speaking skills are terrible as I haven't had much exposure to conversation. I've done a lot of research on cultural differences, and really want to visit a soapland. I understand the process, but I don't think I'm skilled enough in Japanese to survive the front door at most of them. Is Y-shirt my best bet? I see a lot of reviews for Kaoru, but I would like a backup in the area in case she isn't available. My goal for this trip is to try deriheru, soap, and I already have an appointment with Manami to check out the independent scene. Any advice would be appreciated!
Try Persona or La Siora (very Professional) if you are into BDSM kind of things......

Reactions: cuckhimnow and Gina