visiting soapland for the first time, I'm Japanese speak it fluently but never lived here.

shaun768

TAG Member
Reaction score
When you go into these establishments and you go up to the counter what do you tell the man/ is there a menu to pick from and what are the proceeders, this first p4p experience in Japan and i want to be ahead of the curve in terms of what I'm expecting and what I'm paying for. Most of you guys wonder why I've never been in Japan, cause never thought about it attempting to go when I was younger compared to Amsterdam where I just went in and that was it, It seem like Japan has its system mastered and feels very intimating dealing with an establishment rather than girls individually.

side note i have a half sleeve and a chest piece i stopped going to onsens is this going to be a problem in soapies with the gir?

So there a couple things I'm confused about the term mat play and bed play that i see around the forums so very often, I've looked around and there a few things that I haven't seen. Also what can I do in terms of

Touching/fingering vaginal area < this was a no go area in Amsterdam so
Kissing allowed or does she want it
Are the blow jobs covered or not.
How does the session start, shower then what
Is anal ever on the table with these girls? Cause It seems like vaginal sex is grey area but by going into soapies it bypasses that law from what I understand is that oral and anal sex is game here in Japan so need some clarification on this
I saw on some forums that sex without a condom here or nama fuck is possible?
Last but not least how shots can i have during the time period i selected.

also I'm in Okinawa so might be laid back more than Tokyo

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
This is definitely something completely different and i like to point out that in Europe there are definitely several options that are more GFE than those walk ups.

But anyway, as for soapland, "omotenashi" is very important. So generally bbj should be on the table, kiss depends on the girl, can usually at least go for light kissing, some girls will use more tongue then others. They are definitely expected to kiss by the establishment.
Nama also depends on the girl and shop, if you are japanese passing you have a good chance at it. If you can read Japanese, search on some Japanese websites which girls and establishments do nama since we dont have much info here regarding Okinawa.

Anal really depends on the girl. Soaplands are "allowed" by the police to offer FS without getting cracked down on, so i would say that delivery healths (which can get busted for offering FS) are more likely to offer real anal.
Thankfully, anal is NOT common with sex workers in Japan and they are not expected to offer it, though its not impossible to find. Again, search some Japanese forums about willing providers.

I'm sorry we dont have much information here about Okinawa so no good idea what kind of service is usually provided, but its a much cheaper market than Tokyo so hey, thats a positive for you, i guess. As long as you can pass as Japanese you should be fine, you may want to try avoiding places that cater to American military because usually Japanese people get better deals and better service.

Oh i forgot FIV. Also depends on the girl. Not a huge no go in establishments though so you could ask or gently try and you will probably be allowed.

This is definitely something completely different and i like to point out that in Europe there are definitely several options that are more GFE than those walk ups.

But anyway, as for soapland, "omotenashi" is very important. So generally bbj should be on the table, kiss depends on the girl, can usually at least go for light kissing, some girls will use more tongue then others. They are definitely expected to kiss by the establishment.
Nama also depends on the girl and shop, if you are japanese passing you have a good chance at it. If you can read Japanese, search on some Japanese websites which girls and establishments do nama since we dont have much info here regarding Okinawa.

Anal really depends on the girl. Soaplands are "allowed" by the police to offer FS without getting cracked down on, so i would say that delivery healths (which can get busted for offering FS) are more likely to offer real anal.
Thankfully, anal is NOT common with sex workers in Japan and they are not expected to offer it, though its not impossible to find. Again, search some Japanese forums about willing providers.

I'm sorry we dont have much information here about Okinawa so no good idea what kind of service is usually provided, but its a much cheaper market than Tokyo so hey, thats a positive for you, i guess. As long as you can pass as Japanese you should be fine, you may want to try avoiding places that cater to American military because usually Japanese people get better deals and better service.

Oh i forgot FIV. Also depends on the girl. Not a huge no go in establishments though so you could ask or gently try and you will probably be allowed.

is having a half sleeve and ink on my body with the girl going to be a problem? Because me having ink and being Japanese is contradictory. asking for nama fuck wouldn't that be insulting here as it is in any part of the world with p4p, I can't like think of a way to pitch it to a girl, it would be more like hon bang nama ok? kind of thing

Some soaplands you can start play straight away. Shower is optional.
She will probably start with the BJ, unless you ask otherwise.

I hear japanese guys like asking for nama, or even expect it. So I don't think asking straight up is insulting.

This is just speculation, but you get past the tencho covered then, before you get down to business with the girl, you explain your circumstances: not Yakuza, Japanese but yada yada yada, and so you have some ink. I’m thinking this might be a bit exciting for some girls, and you’ll be in like Flynn. I know that in non soap contexts, if they are prepared, getting a chance to ask questions about tatooing is really interesting. (I have none, but I’ve had the opportunity to introduce foreign visitors who are pretty heavily tatooed and the people I introduced them to were really fascinated)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This is just speculation, but you get past the tencho covered then, before you get down to business with the girl, you explain your circumstances: not Yakuza, Japanese but yada yada yada, and so you have some ink. I’m thinking this might be a bit exciting for some girls, and you’ll be in like Flynn. I know that in non soap contexts, if they are prepared, getting a chance to ask questions about tatooing is really interesting. (I have none, but I’ve had the opportunity to introduce foreign visitors who are pretty heavily tatooed and the people I introduced them to were really fascinated)

so worst case scenario shes like yada yada do i just lose 20k yen or so and just have to swallow that and walk out.

I am pretty sure the soapland girls have enough experience with the real deal so would not walk in expecting to woo them with your tattoos.

Just a guess but the more probable outcome is you will be asked to leave.

I don’t think the tattoos would be the reason they ask you to leave, it is what those tattoos represent. If you convince the girl that they have a different meaning for you, she prolly won’t hit the panic button. But if you come across as fully Japanese, and you just reveal your tats, I would think the girl would freak and the scenario you suggest is much more likely.

As I said, I don’t have the experience that a lot on the baord have, but my experience in introducing tattoed people to Japanese (2 times) once they realize that there is no connection, things are cool.

soapland are more to mat play, if you r into fancy sex, i recommend you to go this.
i never been there before, but i doubt you will have problem there and with what you want.
i more to sex but i prefer conservative girl like soapland type but not those foreigner friendly very westernize japanese girl

I remember going to soapland the first time over 20 years ago before any information like this was available. I was similarly nervous having no idea what to expect and how to act. I’m also Japanese but never lived here until I was in my 20’s.

If you just pop in the first thing you’ll be asked is if you have a reservation. Just say no then they’ll show you to the waiting area. They’ll ask how long a course and then usually bring out picture cards of the girls available and you just choose. If they don’t then ask if you can nominate if there is a specific girl you have in mind.

I’ve never seen an option menu in a soap, but I’ve never asked to see. Usually FS is guaranteed. The rest really depends on the girl but bbbj and kissing usually available. 69 also seems to be standard. Courses over an hour would probably have mat play. Sometimes the girl might ask if you want it or not. 2 pops is usually ok. Never asked for nama but have been given years ago. It seems the high end places tend to offer more.

Can’t comment on the tattoos. No clue to how they would react but don’t recall ever seeing a sign that says no tattoos allowed.

I remember going to soapland the first time over 20 years ago before any information like this was available. I was similarly nervous having no idea what to expect and how to act. I’m also Japanese but never lived here until I was in my 20’s.

If you just pop in the first thing you’ll be asked is if you have a reservation. Just say no then they’ll show you to the waiting area. They’ll ask how long a course and then usually bring out picture cards of the girls available and you just choose. If they don’t then ask if you can nominate if there is a specific girl you have in mind.

I’ve never seen an option menu in a soap, but I’ve never asked to see. Usually FS is guaranteed. The rest really depends on the girl but bbbj and kissing usually available. 69 also seems to be standard. Courses over an hour would probably have mat play. Sometimes the girl might ask if you want it or not. 2 pops is usually ok. Never asked for nama but have been given years ago. It seems the high end places tend to offer more.

Can’t comment on the tattoos. No clue to how they would react but don’t recall ever seeing a sign that says no tattoos allowed.
so can you clear up what mat play is im still confused what it is, is it sex or foreplay and also if nama was given does she ask you or just slips it in?

so can you clear up what mat play is im still confused what it is, is it sex or foreplay and also if nama was given does she ask you or just slips it in?

There is a great search function at this site on the right hand top corner on your browser. You can input terms like "mat play" there and get a good number of threads where it has been discussed. HTH!

Reactions: ur19877
There is a great search function at this site on the right hand top corner on your browser. You can input terms like "mat play" there and get a good number of threads where it has been discussed. HTH!

dude if people just said nuru massage b2b i would have gotten it, thats the term we use in Thailand

Last edited:
Some soaplands you can start play straight away. Shower is optional.
She will probably start with the BJ, unless you ask otherwise.

I hear japanese guys like asking for nama, or even expect it. So I don't think asking straight up is insulting.
That blowjob before showering is only in the expensive soaplands, absolutely not in the budget ones and i think the ones in Okinawa may be mostly budget...

Thats right, its quite a normal thing to ask in Japan, though some shops may still kick a guy out if he is too persistent and the girl is creeped out.

Also, OP, its "hon ban" not "hon bang"
And i think it would be better to not add that word (its a given in a soapland), but say something like "nama de irete mo ii desu ka?"

That blowjob before showering is only in the expensive soaplands, absolutely not in the budget ones and i think the ones in Okinawa may be mostly budget...

Thats right, its quite a normal thing to ask in Japan, though some shops may still kick a guy out if he is too persistent and the girl is creeped out.

Also, OP, its "hon ban" not "hon bang"
And i think it would be better to not add that word (its a given in a soapland), but say something like "nama de irete mo ii desu ka?"
Il give you an update when I go tommorow but its like 25k for 70mins, there's a vip for 10k more which i dont know what that supposed to mean other than pick some better looking girls which say VIP. which if you know also let me know i forgot to put that in. Some how japan gets away with raw when other country don't actually mind boggling

Il give you an update when I go tommorow but its like 25k for 70mins also there a vip for 10k more which i dont know what that supposed to mean other than pick some better looking girls which say VIP
Cool, give us an update :)
We really don't have a lot of information about Okinawa.

If you can share the site here, we can maybe try to help you figure out the system.

Cool, give us an update :)
We really don't have a lot of information about Okinawa.

If you can share the site here, we can maybe try to help you figure out the system.

Yeah il post on the same thread or i'd make a new one not sure where that is and could you fill me in if in Tokyo there is a VIP system and how does that work over there

Yeah il post on the same thread or i'd make a new one not sure where that is and could you fill me in if in Tokyo there is a VIP system and how does that work over there

"not sure if this is also true but girls with star next to their name on the site usually offer nama"

Go ahead and post a standard review, makes it easier to find in searches.

I don’t think the tattoos would be the reason they ask you to leave, it is what those tattoos represent. If you convince the girl that they have a different meaning for you, she prolly won’t hit the panic button. But if you come across as fully Japanese, and you just reveal your tats, I would think the girl would freak and the scenario you suggest is much more likely.

As I said, I don’t have the experience that a lot on the baord have, but my experience in introducing tattoed people to Japanese (2 times) once they realize that there is no connection, things are cool.

Fair point. If the tattoos are « i love you mum » and hello kitty , he’s probably ok

Reactions: MikeH
i have a half sleeve and a chest piece i stopped going to onsens is this going to be a problem in soapies with the gir?

This won't be a problem - at all.

You won't have the "right" sort of tattoos, nor will you have the bearing, manner of speech, or choice of clothing that would all come together to scream "trouble".

And a fair number of the girls are tattooed themselves, to some degree.

You won't have the "right" sort of tattoos, nor will you have the bearing, manner of speech, or choice of clothing that would all come together to scream "trouble".

I don't know, I've had enough situations where it has been (I would have thought) that I was one thing, but Japanese person I was dealing with were convinced they were dealing with something else. Haven't any of you been in a situation where you are speaking Japanese to a Japanese person and they keep telling you that they don't speak English and you explain to them carefully that that's ok, you are speaking Japanese to them now so Japanese is ok? And I'm thinking that in all of those situations, the Japanese person has never smacked their forehead and said 'what an idiot, of course, I didn't realize!' It doesn't happen every day (thank god) but it has happened often enough that I really have to scratch my head.

And a fair number of the girls are tattooed themselves, to some degree.

Really? As I said, I've not been to as many rodeos as all of you have, but I'm pretty good about checking the photos. Are the tattoos photoshopped out?

don't know, I've had enough situations where it has been (I would have thought) that I was one thing, but Japanese person I was dealing with were convinced they were dealing with something else. Haven't any of you been in a situation where you are speaking Japanese to a Japanese person and they keep telling you that they don't speak English and you explain to them carefully that that's ok, you are speaking Japanese to them now so Japanese is ok? And I'm thinking that in all of those situations, the Japanese person has never smacked their forehead and said 'what an idiot, of course, I didn't realize!' It doesn't happen every day (thank god) but it has happened often enough that I really have to scratch my head.

Apples and oranges.... most Japanese people are not sure what to make of foreigners and are genuinely nonplussed. You could even make the same case for some of the more sheltered Japanese office workers and tattoos. But adult services staff? They know the difference.

Are the tattoos photoshopped out?

Generally, yes. Or the girls are posed in a way that doesn't show them.