Guest viewing is limited

Vitamin in Nippori

Kanda17

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ayumi (http://www.vitamin5.com/girl.php?id=547)

Date of Encounter:
April '19

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min - 15,000 total including hotel

Type/Location:
Nippori

Language Notes:
Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:
I was going through Nippori and decided to get out and check out Vitamin as it had been a couple years and I noticed it was still running. I walked in and after talking with the tencho about who was available, I sat in the waiting room until Ayumi arrived and we headed off to a local hotel.

It's been the same system for years where you get very cute girls who will completely strip down for 3000 JPY extra (it's 10,000 JPY for just lingerie and 2000 JPY extra for topless). Don't extra deep physical contact or kissing but plenty of touching and the girls are always hot with HJ ending.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You always know what you're going to get at Vitamin and the shop has been going for years.

Coincidentally, I forgot that when going to the shop you need to take the elevator to the top floor and then walk up another flight of stairs and first ended up accidentally going into a shop directly outside of the elevator which was a Chikan Densha shop (https://chikan-n.com). I soon realized that it was the wrong shop though I had a long conversation with the tencho and they seem quite foreigner friendly as long as in Japanese.

So reading through the site, what exactly is the お散歩コース? Walk course? Don’t tell me I have to pay just to walk with her?

I’m surprised the service doesn’t include BJ as an option at least. Does this service fall in the category of DH?

It depends on the shop and the girl, some guys want to act as if she's their girlfriend and they're having a normal date. Sometimes the courses end at a hotel if you pick a long enough one.

Reactions: just4fun
So this service seem like exactly the same as JEEMC except that it’s like 20,000 yen cheaper with a nude girl that you can touch.

Reactions: DireWolf98
What? A chikan place that allows foreigners that can speak Japanese?

Has anyone been there before? I haven't seen any reviews on it yet...Keihan Chikan...you gonna check it out for us all and report back?

;)

Reactions: capitanminchia