Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Voluptuous Hiiragi at Uguisudani Hitozumajo

Service Name:
Hitozumajo, Uguisudani shop

Provider Name:
Hiiragi-san https://www.hitodumajo.com/uguisudani/cp/140285

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.hitodumajo.com/uguisuda...te&utm_medium=refarral&utm_campaign=from_gate

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / ¥ 23,000 (after 3,000 discount) + 9,800 hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Be advised, I prefer chemistry over looks and love thick women (not fat but I need pronounced tits and more importantly ass). Therefore YMMV.

I used this shop several times before. It is relatively cheap and specializes in hitozuma (married women/milfs). Among many older/outright old providers there also are some young and middle aged ones. But you have to research beforehand.

I texted Hiiragi-san the day before via Cityheaven's okini-talk to confirm if she was open for foreigners. She replied instantly and with great enthusiasm, so I booked her right away.
The process is easy. Set up the reservation via telephone. They only speak Japanese but are supportive and interested in your business. I never had any problems abut I'm pretty fluent. Confirm on the day of the appointment one hour before the scheduled time. Then go to the hotel some time ahead. Once in the room confirm the hotel name and room number. They will call you back on the room's extension just to make sure that they got the correct room and you are in fact there.

The last hotel I took in Uguisudani was really crappy and everything smelled of cold cigarette smoke. I thus decided to go this time to a more upscale place, the EXE Hotel. It cost more but as several wise men have remarked on this forum before the women will definitely appreciate it.

Hiiragi arrived about ten minutes after the last confirmation call. I opened the door and instantly felt that she's pretty much my type, curvy and humming with energy.
She came in and we sat down on the sofa. We had some very nice chat but in hindsight I can see that there were the first indicators of her time management being a bit weak. She seemed to be honestly interested in my story and I had to actively prompt her to settle the bill, then once more push to go to the bath.

We undressed and I really liked what I got to see: A friendly, round face with big eyes and full lips. Hair down to her elbows. Big and plump tits with nipples like cranberries (slightly looking down but that doesn't bother me). A round butt with cheeks that cry out for being squeezed. She clearly has a belly (she likes to drink beer and eat meet), but that doesn't scare me off. Some will not like it though. She got a small patch of lush hair just above her pussy. She's at her mid 30s.
What strikes me above all is that she's incredibly tiny. The website gives her body height as 147 but she confessed that she cheated by two or three centimeters. When standing she barely reaches my breast, her hands are a third of mine, and I can lift her up with only one hand.

This is a realistic but a few years old pic
Hiiragi 2.png

She didn't want to do much action before getting a shower but as soon as we were there this changed completely. Bathroom action was long and gave a pleasant foreshadowing of things to come, with her painstakingly rubbing down every inch of my body, using her tits and butt as sponge, grabbing my balls from behind through my legs and so forth.

Back in the room we went to the bed and the main program started.
Well, I have experienced the whole-body licking (zenshin rippu) many times but usually don't find it especially remarkable. But as so often, it all depends on the skill level. Hiiragi-san has a muscular, pointed tongue and is really good at using it. She started from the extremities and moved in small circles toward the groin, then back again. Once she zeroed in on the main target she first went to the ball sack for an extensive regimen of tong twirling. Then she went on to the underside of my cock and slowly proceeded to the tip. Once there she would start again at the ball sack. Only after maybe 15 minutes she took in my whole cock and went in for some vacuum sucking, supported by one hand with the other hand massaging my balls.
When I was almost ready to pop she rolled over to offer her wonderful pussy and I happily obliged. She's extremely tight and very responsive. She seemed to have lots of fun and (what I really appreciate) did her moans in her natural, velvety voice.
When she seemed to be satisfied she changed to cg sumata in which she also excelled. After a couple minutes she had me gushing and we sunk into the cushions for some chatting.

She likes mostly traveling and isn't ashamed to state "drinking beer" as one of her favorite hobbies. She wanted to know a lot about the cuisine in my home country and was surprised to hear that it varies according to region.

Round two started with nipple nibbling and ball sack tickling, followed by a very energetic piston blowjob which soon achieved its intended goal. I unloaded into her mouth and she performed a hilarious pantomime with blown up hamster cheeks for maybe two minutes while making noises and whipping me down. Only then she went to the bath room to spit it out.

We ended with another shower, some deep kissing, and hugging before getting dressed. The wrap-up phase is the only thing I'm gonna criticize. She has a bad time management and took care of her hair for a very long time. We went over the allocated time of 2.5 hours by 20 minutes. When she realized she apologized profusely and urged me to accept half of the extension fee which I eventually did.
But the whole experience was so good that I didn't mind the extra ¥ 1,000 at all. She walked me from the hotel to the station holding my hand and parted there.

Attachments:
Hiiragi 2.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TLDR:
Slightly older, tiny and curvy girl.
The shop is still very much case-by-case but great discoveries like Hiiragi-san can be made.
Excellent experience.
She is a total swoosh of fresh air. She's into sex, has a voluptuous body, likes to take care of men, and got an innate talent for comedy.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023