Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous Saturday April 27th questions & advice please

MikeLee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, we are a Chinese couple from Australia I speak a little Japanese but not much, English mainly.

We havn’t been to any of these happening bars before in our lives. And she is very conservative and I have several times discussed that I would be excited if we introduced another man but she rejects the idea. I think partly cause one is connection, scared of disease, and scared someone would recognise her.
I have just suggested to my wife if we could go to this bar in Japan where we could watch people having sex I was thinking of Voluptuous, and surprisingly she said yes quite quickly.
So I have a few questions…
1. What form do I fill to get in?
2. What is the setup like and procedure when you get in. as much detail as possible please. I would like her to feel as comfortable as possible. We can just watch right?
3. We plan to go to a love hotel after as exhibitionism is probably not her thing. If she does hook up with someone it would probably be there.

Anything I am missing?

In the unlikely event something does happen it would be with a single YOUNG Caucasian male or handsome East Asian guy.
pm if interested

Reactions: cpfcse25
My answer is just based on what I know, anyone else can correct me if I am wrong.

1) They will give you a form in the entrance. I think this is for the membership.
2) You might want to look at their site for some house rules, but generally, observe common lifestyle etiquette (be respectful, ask before touching someone, no means no, etc.). Yes, you can just watch- they have small rooms where you can watch the playroom.
As for the setup, they have a lounge where you can chat with people, drink, order food. There are sexy costumes/lingerie that can be borrowed here as well. Plus, a few interesting contraptions.

In another area, there is the playroom where the fun happens. I did not notice it (since we have only been to the new venue once) but I heard that there is a part there where you can close the curtain if you prefer some privacy (i.e. don't want to be watched).

On the way to the playroom are a few smaller rooms from where you can see into the playroom.

3) not a question :p in case she is not yet ready to be watched, you guys can opt to use the covered side of the play room.

I can tell you that there is no pressure - it is fine to take your time and slowly build up your comfort level.

Last edited:
Anything I am missing?
Besides the fact that it's incredibly stupid to post an uncensored photo of your wife on a site like this?

I think the advice so far is spot on. I would suggest going Friday night, Saturday day or night, or Sunday day as those are the busiest times. I would avoid weekdays as the bar might be more empty and that won't be as comfy for a first time.
Most couples just watch their first time and after they are comfortable they start to push boundaries. Everything is about being adventurous, but taking it slow so you don't get overwhelmed. My partner and I are just about the wildest couple you will meet but our first day was just peeking and fooling around a little in the curtain room.

My answer is just based on what I know, anyone else can correct me if I am wrong.

1) They will give you a form in the entrance. I think this is for the membership.
2) You might want to look at their site for some house rules, but generally, observe common lifestyle etiquette (be respectful, ask before touching someone, no means no, etc.). Yes, you can just watch- they have small rooms where you can watch the playroom.
As for the setup, they have a lounge where you can chat with people, drink, order food. There are sexy costumes/lingerie that can be borrowed here as well. Plus, a few interesting contraptions.

In another area, there is the playroom where the fun happens. I did not notice it (since we have only been to the new venue once) but I heard that there is a part there where you can close the curtain if you prefer some privacy (i.e. don't want to be watched).

On the way to the playroom are a few smaller rooms from where you can see into the playroom.

3) not a question :p in case she is not yet ready to be watched, you guys can opt to use the covered side of the play room.

I can tell you that there is no pressure - it is fine to take your time and slowly build up your comfort level.
Thanks for the reply, generally speaking on a normal night, what are people usually wearing? Is it ok or do most people wear just casual clubbing clothes? Also can we just wear these clothes to watch in the playroom?

Thanks for the reply, generally speaking on a normal night, what are people usually wearing? Is it ok or do most people wear just casual clubbing clothes? Also can we just wear these clothes to watch in the playroom?
You should wear what makes you feel comfortable. Some people wear casual club clothes, some come from work and wear a suit, some wear lingerie, some wear a t-shirt and shorts. It's all about what makes you comfortable in that situation. The bar also has robes for people to wear.
The bar is usually a bit warm so I wear a t-shirt and shorts (or just underwear if it's really warm).
There is a closed off space for women to change and lockers to store your things. I usually change clothes when I'm there

@MikeLee
Hi, we are a Chinese couple from Australia I speak a little Japanese but not much, English mainly.

We havn’t been to any of these happening bars before in our lives. And she is very conservative and I have several times discussed that I would be excited if we introduced another man but she rejects the idea. I think partly cause one is connection, scared of disease, and scared someone would recognise her.
I have just suggested to my wife if we could go to this bar in Japan where we could watch people having sex I was thinking of Voluptuous, and surprisingly she said yes quite quickly.
2. What is the setup like and procedure when you get in. as much detail as possible please. I would like her to feel as comfortable as possible. We can just watch right?
3. We plan to go to a love hotel after as exhibitionism is probably not her thing. If she does hook up with someone it would probably be there.

Anything I am missing?

In the unlikely event something does happen it would be with a single YOUNG Caucasian male or handsome East Asian guy.
pm if interested
Can't PM you, but interested to DM further. Happy to share info as in a similar boat

Reactions: Gina
I am interested in going there together with my girlfriend somewhere next month. On their website i can only find prices for single men/women. What would be the price for a couple?

I am interested in going there together with my girlfriend somewhere next month. On their website i can only find prices for single men/women. What would be the price for a couple?
They write it, but it's in Japanese. Couples pay -2000 yen off the single men's rate.

Also note that the first time you go you need to make a new membership which costs 5000yen. If you know someone who is a regular member of the bar(cough cough hi it's ya boy) they can give you an invitation which let's you skip the fee. But only when they are doing that promotion(they are right now).

They write it, but it's in Japanese. Couples pay -2000 yen off the single men's rate.

Also note that the first time you go you need to make a new membership which costs 5000yen. If you know someone who is a regular member of the bar(cough cough hi it's ya boy) they can give you an invitation which let's you skip the fee. But only when they are doing that promotion(they are right now).
Then can i get a membership before going there to make sure the campaign is still running?

I am already in japan, but my girlfriend is joining at the end of next month.

Then can i get a membership before going there to make sure the campaign is still running?

I am already in japan, but my girlfriend is joining at the end of next month.
You only need a membership when you go, so not much sense in making one before, unless you want to go by yourself to see what it's like.

Reactions: ztijnvino

Anything I am missing?

pm if interested

We often go that bar. Unfortunately we can't go on that day. Enjoy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks would be nice to have some ppl to talk too. We are going evening that day let me know if you change your plan
I can go to the bar on 26th.But we can't go there on 27th. If you will go there on other day,please let me know too

Last edited by a moderator: