Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous vs Bliss Out

nekochatcat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Since the venue changed names, does the pinned what to expect at Bliss Out post still apply?

Yes, only the layout of the bar has changed since they changed locations.
The concept and basic rule structure hasn't changed.

Since we'll be traveling, I don't think we'll have appropriate outfits. I read there's lingerie on the wall for people to wear? How does that work?

Since we'll be traveling, I don't think we'll have appropriate outfits. I read there's lingerie on the wall for people to wear? How does that work?
There are lots of lingerie for people to use but none are that great. Honestly You are better off going to one of the sex shops close by and buying something you like and that will probably fit better.

Reactions: Kazu misha
What's the general dress code?
Lol luckily I still had the reply to your last thread on my cache saved. I'll copy paste it over.

1. Dress however you feel comfortable. Some people wear club wear, some wear suits because they came from work, some wear robes provided by the bar, some wear tshirts and underwear(me cuz it's hot), others wear lingerie.

2. It's a little dim. Think night club lounge area. You can see fine, but it's not bright at all.

3. Rarely weird people come, but if there is ever a problem the staff handle it real fast. Also many of the regulars look out for new people go prevent overly aggressive guys who make others uncomfortable.

4. How much time all depends on how you like it. Some people spend an hour or two for quick fun then leave, others will spend 12 hours there chatting and hanging out. You are allowed to leave for an hour for a lunch or dinner break too.

5. The bar has lots of toys that are cleaned daily and must be used with condoms. But yes bring your own! I bring a large backpack full of goodies 😂

6. All depends on day and event. Saturday and Sundays are busiest, followed by Friday night. Weekdays are hit or miss but usually smaller. A normal weekend can be from 15-30 people. Sometimes smaller. The ages are generally 30-40s with some older. Everyone is very friendly and lately there are more foreigners so even if you have no japanese there J's a good chance to talk. The bar has pocket translators as well that work pretty great. For the general vibe I like to describe the bar as a house party. It's less formal than other bars in Tokyo.

7. Next Sunday the 28th should be a great day. They are doing a little food event and I will be there. Usually days I can go are a little busier because some of my friends will join(to be fair it's more like people who are fans of my partner lol).

If you have more questions, let me know

On weekends would the late afternoon/early evening slot be better than the nighttime slot?

On weekends would the late afternoon/early evening slot be better than the nighttime slot?
Sunday the bar closes at 7 so there is only one time slot. Saturday the middle time slot is the best 3-9 because if it's still busy after 9 you can pay a little extra to stay later. Friday the night slot is best 5-12 because few people are there during work hours.

Reactions: R3mmles
@jackoffinthebox do you have a preference on Fri, Sat, Sun?
I usually go Saturday day, sometimes Sunday if the event is good.
For example this weekend I'm going Sunday from like 1-5pm
Next weekend I think Sunday again.
Though often I do go on Saturday days.
My friends there tell me Saturday night has been doing well lately. Friday has been just so-so. Sometimes really good, sometimes not great.

Reactions: nekochatcat
We'll definitely attempt to go on a weekend. I can't wait to see what kind of events will happen in the second half of May.

Another random question. I'm a little confused by their referral promo. If it is still running in May, would we (mf couple) qualify?

I'm also curious what the petit sweets and rebake little party is like.

Volup Girls Referrals Campaign

If you introduce your friend to us and visit us together, you and your friend will receive a “special offer”!
New members will receive cash back for the admission fee. Existing members who are introduced to us will receive a Quo card.
Note: (You must write your visit notice on the BBS and both of you must stay for 3 hours.)
In addition, you will receive a Thank you ticket that can be used on your next visit.
Men can use the discount rate for accompanying guests.
Note: Thank you ticket and other promotions cannot be combined.

Reactions: jackoffinthebox
We'll definitely attempt to go on a weekend. I can't wait to see what kind of events will happen in the second half of May.

Another random question. I'm a little confused by their referral promo. If it is still running in May, would we (mf couple) qualify?

So it's a referral program. I've been trying to help them get it going.
You can have a member introduce you to the bar and can skip the new membership fee. For a single guy that's 5000yen so it's not bad. Hopefully some other foreign friendly bars will start it up too. I've always been irritated by having to pay extra money every time I try a new shop
The one you linked is the better offer for people who bring girls.

We haven't been to Voluptuous yet and thinking of going out this weekend. The hours and promo is for Voluptuous? For a couple, what are all the fees? Thx.

Reactions: nekochatcat