Guest viewing is limited

Wedding Bell (Fukuhara) - Juri

Goshogawara

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Wedding Bell, Juri: https://www.cityheaven.net/hyogo/A2801/A280102/wedding_bell/girlid-12320965/?of=y#menus

Date of Encounter:
May 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
17.000 Yen for 80 min.

Type/Location:
Soapland in the Fukuhara soap district, Kobe, between Kosoku-Kobe and Shinkaichi stations

Language Notes:
Juri does not see customers who don't speak Japanese, other girls do, ask the staff!

Details of the Encounter:
A friend who usually lives in the Kanto region but is originally from Osaka visited his family during Golden Week. I spent GW in Osaka, and what started as a joke resulted in meeting up at Shinkaichi station in the next morning. We were both not willing to spend more than 20.000 Yen and after a walk around Fukuhara decided to enter the first shop on the right after passing the Fukuhara-Sakurasuji gate. If you're coming from JR-Kobe, walk to the west exit of Kosoku-Kobe and continue towards Shinkaichi. First, there will be a shop selling used DVDs (no Ura-DVDs) and old naughty magazines on the right followed by a table tennis court to the left. Go up the stairs to the right on the next exit afterwards.
The tout in the entrance was very enthusiastic, offered us seats as well as the "menu" and three cards. Juri, Ryu, and somebody I don't remember. The usual price for 75 minutes is 17.000 Yen but they offered a five minute bonus. As there were no other options offered we decided on Juri + Ryu and had to wait for about thirty minutes. The waiting room was full, a few older gentlemen of at least 70 years as well as a group of five Japanese students in their early twenties on a GW-Trip to Kansai (they were discussing their Tobita experiences from the day before).

Juri's age is listed as 35, I'd say she's in her early fourties. Howewer, she does a lot of workout and her pictures are very accurate! She's also a woman who has traveled a bit, so instead of the usual how-long-have-you-been-in-Japan we discussed our experiences of traveling in Europe.
Wedding Bell is a gekiyasu-Soap, so no romantic instant bamboo flute and undressing, while she took of my socks and pants it was rather mechanical and then proceeded to undress herself. The washing on the Kuguri-Isu was also quick and mechanical, followed by a soak in the tub while she prepared the mat. The 80 minutes course usually is two-pop, but I asked if we could do an extensive mattress session and she was happy to do so. Kissing was not offered, I didn't ask for it.

While Juri is an athletic women there is still enough padding on her body for a fantastic nuru session. She knows what she's doing, how to move, how to turn a man's body around without me moving myself and how to insert my penis into her vagina without using one of her hands to guide it (condom and lots of lotion came on before).
She had a hot- and tightness I was not prepared for. My first orgasm inside a woman without using hands or a Tenga before followed while in CG on the mat. She basically took my "real" virginity.

After cleaning up we sat on the bed and chatted for the remaining time. While I neither got a second orgasm nor the full 80 minutes, I left very satisfied. Experiences in low-price soaplands have been mediocre at best until now, this time I got lucky.
My friend didn't. ”枯れてたけどな、リュウさんは”

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Should I ever feel the urge to head to Fukuhara again, hopefully Juri will still be working there.