skyhskyh

TAG Member
Reaction score
I found this the other day:

http://chikan-g.com/top/

The illustrations are pictures, so I couldn't google translate

According to the short video and the photos, can we:

Use vibrators on the girls?

Are they actually blindfolded (or only because they are covering for the internet)

FS available? (if anyone has been there or similar shops)

BJ and COF is on the menu?

thanks in advance

I'm almost 100% sure you won't be able to enter if they have the slightest doubt that you are not Japanese. This would of course start with the command of the language.
FS is of course not on the table as you could find out by at least studying the most basic information on this board.
The available play content you can find under the system, as is very often the case.
Most things there are actually very visual... no need to read anything. You can use toys and you can even CIM among other options. Obviously that's not covered.

I found this the other day:

http://chikan-g.com/top/

The illustrations are pictures, so I couldn't google translate

According to the short video and the photos, can we:

Use vibrators on the girls?

Are they actually blindfolded (or only because they are covering for the internet)

FS available? (if anyone has been there or similar shops)

BJ and COF is on the menu?

thanks in advance

Sorry to throw my 2 cents in the pile of doubt, but even with fluent Japanese...you probably won't get in a place like that.

You should still try and be confident. Who knows, maybe you can be the first foreigner ever allowed in a place like that!

thanks.

I am not expecting I could get in, but I am more curious what activities are provided in there

Of course the industry is no FS, it's basic knowledge as mentioned. That's why I wondered if anyone actually been there and may be... I was only wondering because the video actually show FS activities (but it's blurred). Anyway, that's not the most curious part, as this basically still boils down to between girl and the guy

What I am really interested in is Expectations.

The illustrations indeed show blindfolds, BJ, COF, Vibrator, the writings are in Japanese which I couldn't double check whether it's on the menu. I wonder if BJ, blindfold, COF, vibrator, is what the guy should expect.

I would love to try this out.......