Guest viewing is limited

Where To Meet Married Women?

nailedit

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm a 40 y.o. American in a sexless marriage. I'm a business professional and would like to meet women of a similar age as me.

I'm not the richest, most handsome guy in the world, but I still have some game.

I'm not going to meet the kind of women I'm looking for at Gas Panic. Is there a place where mature, professional women go looking for a discrete hook-up with a guys like me?

I know the risks of hooking up with a married woman. Frankly, I'm willing to take that risk.

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
In summer time the street level bars and pubs that have (standing) tables outside in Ginza are a good place for meeting lots of people. Especially on Friday nights everyone at the bar as well as people walking by are happy to engage in some light hearthed banter.

Sure there are lots of younger folks too but also the bit older OL types go there for a drink or two after work. My main method is usually just go out and talk with everybody. Usually no need to go chasing after someone, as long as you are having fun the girls will find you.

In summer time the street level bars and pubs that have (standing) tables outside in Ginza are a good place for meeting lots of people. Especially on Friday nights everyone at the bar as well as people walking by are happy to engage in some light hearthed banter.

Sure there are lots of younger folks too but also the bit older OL types go there for a drink or two after work. My main method is usually just go out and talk with everybody. Usually no need to go chasing after someone, as long as you are having fun the girls will find you.

Thanks for the advice. I assume other neighborhoods may have the same vibe- like Shinjuku sanchome, parts of Ebisu, etc.

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
I assume other neighborhoods may have the same vibe- like Shinjuku sanchome, parts of Ebisu, etc.

Haven't tried Ebisu but it seems like a very good place to find what you are looking for. I've been many times in Shinjuku sanchome but it feels a bit "rougher" place to me; the conventional nice (older) OLs might not dare to venture there. Of course this can be either good or bad thing as not all of us are looking for nice girls :p

Omotesando, Daikanyama are also good places, I think. You can try coffee shops and nice restaurants in these areas, there are lots of professional women who prefer a nice restaurant/terrace or coffee shop instead of pubs.

To the op.. I suggest you reconsider the married women and just aim for the mature unmarried ones who are in abundance as well and are quite hot and usually Dtf. Thers is way too much at stake (financially and public ridicule wise) for married ones although those are probably the most dtf. As for places I agree that ginza standung bars are a rich ground for mature women. Daikanyama and ebisu are good however they are way more high maintenance and picky... Happy hunting

Omotesando, Daikanyama

Daikanyama and ebisu

These are great suggestions. I also would suggest the op not seek married women, or at least not exclusively and if you do at least realize the risks (paying a lot of money for a lawsuit).

Rigaletto bar in roppongi is also notorious for liking suits so you could try that. If you're able to present yourself as a bit of a serious guy you could try Pairs or Omiai

To the op.. I suggest you reconsider the married women and just aim for the mature unmarried ones who are in abundance as well and are quite hot and usually Dtf. Thers is way too much at stake (financially and public ridicule wise) for married ones although those are probably the most dtf. As for places I agree that ginza standung bars are a rich ground for mature women. Daikanyama and ebisu are good however they are way more high maintenance and picky... Happy hunting
Do you find the unmarried matures to be bothered if the guy is married? I'd like to find something gun that could become a semi-regular thing.

Do you find the unmarried matures to be bothered if the guy is married? I'd like to find something gun that could become a semi-regular thing.

Most women that age are very pragmatic about things especially when it comes to sleeping around. This also includes the Japanese women who may appear to give the impression that they want a committed person. In most cases this would very much mean that while you are with her you make her feel special and keep your established marriage life a subject in the far far backdrop (secret or not is upto u... And how complicated you are willing to make it). Having said that it would be advisable from time to time to remind her that what you both have is a fling and nothing more in a subtle manner. This is the hardest balance to maintain but it is easier if you move on quickly rather than be with someone particular for too long.

I have come across many Japanese girls who are in the early 30s to mid forties who are banging married guys. Having said that you have to put on the table something that would attract them... Looks, charm...appearance of financial muscle etc... for them to consider a married guy in the first place..... But it is very much happening...