Guest viewing is limited

Where would you visit in Japan?

Actually come to think of it, are maid cafes worth visiting? I don't think I'd get anything out of someone pretending to be my maid, or drawing faces on my omrice. Again this is from anime and j drama.
I will go out on a limb and proclaim that I may be the biggest weeb on this forum (unless @requiemmorrow fell back into the hole) and I have not stepped into a Maid Cafe ever because I don't think I could deal with the cringe. Some people I know said it's kind of fun but you really have to be in the right mindset for this stuff I guess.

I will go out on a limb and proclaim that I may be the biggest weeb on this forum (unless @requiemmorrow fell back into the hole) and I have not stepped into a Maid Cafe ever because I don't think I could deal with the cringe. Some people I know said it's kind of fun but you really have to be in the right mindset for this stuff I guess.
Go to a fucking weeb cafe, you weeb.
WEEB WITH ME

Reactions: Alice
Actually come to think of it, are maid cafes worth visiting? I don't think I'd get anything out of someone pretending to be my maid, or drawing faces on my omrice. Again this is from anime and j drama.
Drama and Anime just never give an impression of how things are in real life.

I think it's just not for everyone and you need the right mindset to enjoy the simple cuteness.

Maid cafes can be fun, but they are just not as harmless as often portraied. Cute maids are one thing, but in combination with older drinking customers and often some pretty sexual undertones it can get creepy pretty fast.

If you don’t think you’d get anything out of it, it’s probably not for you.
Maid cafes can be fun, but they are just not as harmless as often portraied. Cute maids are one thing, but in combination with older drinking customers and often some pretty sexual undertones it can get creepy pretty fast.
At Home Cafe doesn’t have any creepiness as far as I’ve noticed.

Reactions: LastExile13
I went to a maid cafe in Tokyo once a few years, but I can’t recall the name. It was as something different. Yet, once was enough at least me. However, I would like go to a Band-Maid concert someday.

Oh I do like famiresu. Last time I went to Japan the problem was there's so much to eat and I don't eat a lot.
Last time I was over I lost track of the number of times I got something to eat and not 20 minutes later I would smell something delicious that made me regret eating when I did.

Reactions: SugoiBoy