Guest viewing is limited

White day voluptuous

jackoffinthebox

Kirkland Brand Johnny Sins
Reaction score
Sunday is going to be a big event this week. That means very crowded, lots of dudes, but definitely fun.
I will be there most of the day. Remember voluptuous closes at 7 on Sundays so it's totally a daytime party.
If anyone is thinking about going for the first time, send me a message and I will help you out with questions, tips, and maybe ways to save money. I promise that anytime I'm there is a fun time. Though that's usually the result of my partner being the life of the party 😂

We are an Asian couple traveling to Tokyo, do no speak Japanese but thinking about checking out the club on either March 16 or 17th. The theme on the 17th is molester day, do you have experience on this theme? What might be of the rules during this play?

Reactions: jackoffinthebox
Hey there! If it is your first time I might suggest going on the 16th. It is the rope play event which is fun to see, but it is also a more normal day for many. All the activity events at voluptuous are voluntary and not everyone participates.

The molester event is not for everyone. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's dead quiet. The rules of the bar are the same, but for the event some people will volunteer to be molested. Basically light touching and groping in the peaking room or main room. They often do a theme like the train, so there will be some atmosphere like train noises. Sometimes they do VR goggles.
Guys still need permission to touch and people who don't want to participate don't have to. I usually don't like the molester play so if I go on those days I just treat like a normal day.
Also if you are going on the 17th remember the bar closes at 7pm. It is busiest on the weekends from about 1pm onwards.
Saturday there it can get a little quiet around 5-6pm but picks up again from 8pm.
On days that I go, its usually from 11-12 until 6pm.

Reactions: Tabanico
We are an Asian couple traveling to Tokyo, do no speak Japanese but thinking about checking out the club on either March 16 or 17th. The theme on the 17th is molester day, do you have experience on this theme? What might be of the rules during this play?
Also if you want to ask any questions or ask for advice and don't want everyone to see you can also send me a direct message

Thinking of going! It would be my 2nd time though. Going to see if I can get a friend to join me.
Sometimes going with a friend is more fun. You feel less pressure and always have someone you can start conversations with. The more the merrier!

Do you think a lot of people will be there?
Yes. A lot.
The valentine's day event was really fun. I think people heard about it and are coming to this one too.
Personally I have about 7 people who said they would definitely go if me and partner go. In addition, usually a lot of regular girls will show up when we do because my partner is their good friend.

Reactions: StaryGirl
Though that's usually the result of my partner being the life of the party 😂
I never go on Sundays, but I’ll definitely be there this Sunday. I met Jack and his partner recently one night. Both of them have incredibly intoxicating personalities and made the whole crowd that day feel like one big group of friends. If you get the chance to go with them, take that opportunity!

I never go on Sundays, but I’ll definitely be there this Sunday. I met Jack and his partner recently one night. Both of them have incredibly intoxicating personalities and made the whole crowd that day feel like one big group of friends. If you get the chance to go with them, take that opportunity!
I mean you might be a bit biased as we dragged you into that big group play. That was like what, 11 people total ? 😂

I mean you might be a bit biased as we dragged you into that big group play. That was like what, 11 people total ? 😂
Lol maybe if I didn’t get invited it would have been like…

“This couple stole my all you can drink cup at the club!!! Do you know how hard those cups are to come by!!!”

Honestly though, charming couple I must say. Hope to see you both there Sunday!

Reactions: Maxblack
I've never been to a happening bar before but I'm pretty curious. I'm just not sure when are the best times to go, an event or the more quiet hours.

Reactions: Gina
I've never been to a happening bar before but I'm pretty curious. I'm just not sure when are the best times to go, an event or the more quiet hours.
A busy day for sure is the best. You can see the atmosphere and even if you don't get to play around you can talk and enjoy the views XD.
Next week Saturday afternoon looks decent. Friday night might be so-so, same as Sunday.

During the weekdays its so random. Sometimes empty, sometimes 10 people. Last Sunday was a big event so there was between 30-40 people. Not the biggest crowd I have seen, but it was busy. Normally a good Saturday crowd is 20 or so.

If you have any questions you can always send me a message and I'm happy to answer. Send me a DM