Whoa, This Place Is Awesome!

beegoner

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I was booking my second trip to Japan for next year and thought to explore a few of the more locale then just the usual hentai stores, lol.

Found this site and dazzled as hell to see how much info this place has to offer. Cannot wait to be part of this site and to research the HELL out of it before making any stupid decisions! ^O^

Welcome! Thanks for joining up!

Please feel free to ask questions if you cannot find a specific answer to something you're looking for.

Reactions: beegoner
Welcome! Thanks for joining up!

Please feel free to ask questions if you cannot find a specific answer to something you're looking for.

HUGE thanks on that TAG! I'll do my best not to bother anybody here too much about some the questions I have but DAMN this place is just a goldmine of information. Some places I've tried before just seem to be filled with trolls or people who just want to mess with you. o_0

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
HUGE thanks on that TAG! I'll do my best not to bother anybody here too much about some the questions I have but DAMN this place is just a goldmine of information. Some places I've tried before just seem to be filled with trolls or people who just want to mess with you. o_0

Our objective here is to keep everything as honest as possible, which is not easy.....

This is supposed to be a benefit for people on both sides of the table, providers and clients.

You can do your part by leaving your honest feedback and sharing your experiences.

Thanks!

Our objective here is to keep everything as honest as possible, which is not easy.....

This is supposed to be a benefit for people on both sides of the table, providers and clients.

You can do your part by leaving your honest feedback and sharing your experiences.

Thanks!

I'll be sure to do that TAG, thanks again! ^-^

Reactions: AliceInWonderland