Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sakura (such a pretty name)

Date of Encounter:
Late January, midnight.

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
One hour basic akasuri and massage for ¥9000.

Type/Location:
Oasis Korean Relaxation. http://akasuri.xyz/oasis/

Language Notes:
We spoke only Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
I must admit, I am very fortunate with my forays into the world of relaxation esutes, with both my regular haunts offering amazing value for ¥5000 for an hour (detailed elsewhere). However, this cold and windy night shook me out of my complacency.

Oasis is a Korean akasuri joint close to Asagaya station that seems to have been there for years. The website is simple but easy to follow, and as I actually needed a good scrub anyway, I thought I would give it a try. Oh dear...

Climbing the dirty and messy stairs to the 3rd floor, I could hear the faint tinkling of alarm bells. The door opened before I could change my mind. I was greeted by the mama-san and ushered in. It was dark and ice-cold. The entrance area was dilapidated and dirty but I was encouraged by the fashionable sneakers by the door.

After choosing the one hour basic course and paying, I was introduced to Sakura. Now please don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against older ladies, but Sakura was at least 60, chubby, and was chewing gum. Her voice was gruff and unfriendly. I thought she must at least be experienced; I am sure her technique will make up for the lack of attraction. I was wrong..

The bathroom was dirty and cold, the body scrub was vague and superficial. I tried to turn my regret into humour, and decided to enjoy the 'horror' of it all. All the time, she chewed her gum and asked questions in her gruff voice. Thankfully, we were soon finished with the scrub.

Luckily, the bed towels smelt clean
Yay! A positive. I settled face down and waited for her gentle touch. Oh dear...

The sound of gum chewing became louder as she squeezed and pummelled me at double speed. I felt like a punch bag. Internally, all I could do was try to laugh at the situation. She seemed to have known a long time ago how to massage, but it as perhaps lost in the mists of time. Sakura asked me many questions as she slapped the Shit out of my back and legs. I tried my best to build a rapport.

I hoped for the hour to pass.

She turned me over. As you can imagine, there was no life below. There was absolutely no way I was going to get hard. I was a little disappointed with myself, in fact. Especially as she pulled, tugged and wiggled the little fella trying to coax some life into him. "You have been drinking too much!" she complained. " What's the matter with you?" She seemed a little angry! But how could I tell her the truth? She gave up on the happy ending and pummelled and slapped my back for the final ten minutes.

As I walked home, all I could think was to laugh. How on earth has this place stayed open so long?

I wanted to return to my regular and reliable providers, but it has spurred me into gambling again. The thrill of the unknown.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It helped me to appreciate my wonderful regular providers.

Holy cow... that's the stuff nightmares are made of. I could see this happening in a bad movie...
Sorry for your loss and we thank you for the report so others may avoid this shop... unless they have a specific fetish for this sort of thing!

Thanks for sharing :)

Akasuri is the only regular mongering I do as I feel I need a regular scrub. I have had some crazy experiences but for the last four years or more I've been loyal (!) to one girl and followed her around to various shops. She's not the most attractive lady and I think she was the subject of a strongly negative review by a poster here; but she is sweet and funny, does excellent body scrubs, has lovely boobs and lets me do anything I want. I've sex with her a few times but I prefer just lying back and getting a mind blowing hand job - she knows exactly how I like it. She has also recommended other girls that she knows will do similar service but I stick with her unless she is away.