Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Worst bj ever at janjan

What's soaps are you going to with prices around the same as 6500šŸ˜­ I think I've read some not so great reviews on MB but have never gone so can't say much.
Ya. Iā€™ve only been once. But seems for the main shop there are plenty of good reviews. Iā€™m sure the duds there are not as bad as JanJan duds.

But to your credit I havenā€™t been to many higher quality pink saloons.

Fot
Ya. Iā€™ve only been once. But seems for the main shop there are plenty of good reviews. Iā€™m sure the duds there are not as bad as JanJan duds.

But to your credit I havenā€™t been to many higher quality pink saloons.
for which shops? Blue marine? I thought it was at least 14k for 40 mins there no?

Fot

for which shops? Blue marine? I thought it was at least 14k for 40 mins there no?
13000 from 6am to 10am. 11000+ 2000 gaijin fee. After 10am goes up quite a bit.

So, the early price is pretty decent. I would have gone back once or twice by now but having surgery this month. Wrote a review but I guess it was too late for the current batch.

I liked it a lot.

What's soaps are you going to with prices around the same as 6500šŸ˜­ I think I've read some not so great reviews on MB but have never gone so can't say much.
I think he was comparing the price of DH with Soaplands, hence the "the price of a soap is almost the same"

Reactions: Alice and yellowkey
The PS I go to you both get naked and can do everything except putting it in basically. For 6500-9000, that's pretty hard to beat if your goal is just to nut. But there's other "downside" such as open space, smaller room, no showering, time is usually only 30 mins. I've seen ęæ€ć‚«ćƒÆčˆć‚ćŸćć¦ https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/z-nametakute/?shopmenu=2#tabMenu and its a DH and has some girls that are unbelievably cute with profile showing their face and a the diary also a bunch of selfies. I've never tried DH cuz booking seems a bit more difficult than in person and then you also gotta pay for a hotel :/
that link isnt working for me or is it cause im over in the states?