120 minutes ¥39,000 - including gaijin tax ¥6,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This was my first Soapland visit since The Pandemic.

Prior to traveling to Tokyo, I contacted Kaoru-san via LINE and she replied that she would be on vacation during my visit.

I arrived at Y-Shirt at about 9:30 am because I had my eye on a specific girl who was scheduled to start at 10:00 am. Sadly, that girl wasn't offered, but the shop representative laid out four profile/picture cards for my inspection. All were from the 花嫁見習いコース.

I said to him: "一番大切なことはマットプレーが上手 な女性."

He replied: "お客さん, 皆はマットプレーが上手," as he waved his hand over all of the profile cards.

After he subsequently recommenced her, I picked Minami. He flipped over her card and the price was ¥6,000 higher than listed on the website.

https://www.y-shirt.jp/sp/profile.php?id=minami

Eventually, my name was called and I met Minami at the top of the stairs. Her hair is much shorter than her profile pic. No matter, she has that cute GND aerobics-toned look.

Minami's tsukebe stool technique was through and affectionate. Once I was sufficiently clean, she started rubbing her soapy body against mine.

In the bathtub, Minami didn't provide any BBBJ, instead she kissed me repeatedly and snuggled with me.

On the mat, Minami wildly proficient and sweetly affectionate. At one point, she whispered to me, "多分大きすぎ, けど頑張っています。" She really tried 本番, but it wouldn't slip in and I didn't want to force the issue.

She finished me in 69. I popped, but I kept licking until she came a few minutes afterwards.

After she washed the gel off of her and me, she initiated more cuddling as we sipped our drinks and chatted.

As I was leaving the shop, I enthusiastically thanked the guy who recommended Minami.

What a great session!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would be happy to see Minami again!

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024