Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese 100%

Details of the Encounter:
Akasaka 3-chome
Central Akasaka Building 5F
Open 24 Hours

Directions:

Akasaka Eki Dori – turn off Soto Bori Dori (外堀通り) onto Akasaka Eki Dori, in the direction of Chiyoda Line Akasaka Eki. It's on the right side of the road, in the building next to (right before) Yoshinoya.

Distinctive sign featuring a beautiful Asian girl, with a flower in her hair and her eyes closed, being massaged. The sign is in Japanese. The sign has a green background with mostly white writing (some writing is in red) – the name is in romanji script as well as in Kanji/Hiragana. Enter the building where you see this sign.

The session:

The area near Akasaka Mitsuke Station (赤坂見附駅) is filled with bars, restaurants, Izakaya, karaoke bars/clubs, hostess bars and massage venues. Many massage venues have signs that advertise Chinese girls and Chinese-style massage. Japanese Fuzoku venues have low-profile or no signs, in the latter situations customers need to phone for exact directions. Starting at about 9:00 pm, a number of Street Walkers from Taiwan and China also appear.

Akasaka is also famous for some high-profile high-quality Japanese therapeutic massage - shiatsu and other types. However, most of those serious/legit places don't have touts.

During a recent business trip to Tokyo, I was in this area for a business entertainment appointment at an Izakaya. Yasuragi didn’t have aggressive touts on those days when I was in the area. I stumbled across this place because I smiled at one of their cute staff as she was walking on her way to work. As a result,we had a quick conversation during which she invited me (in a polite/low-pressure way) to visit their shop. As I had scheduling issues at that time, I politely declined, but made note of the location.

About two days later, I returned to that location in the late afternoon. They have three options: Shiatsu for 30 minutes, Y3,000; Akasuri for 30 minutes, Y4,000; and VIP for 60 minutes, for Y10,000. I picked the VIP course.

After being guided to my room and introduced to my masseuse, Mai (a Japanese-speaking girl from Laos), I removed my clothing upon request. Mai led me to the shower room where I was greeted by a familiar sight: a water-proof shower table, which is a key element in Table Shower service made popular by Korean Massage Parlors (KMPs) in the US. I rarely experienced Table Showers in Seoul ... Table Showers can be quite good, when administered by a skilled masseuse.

Mai told me to lie face down on the shower table. After rinsing me with warm/hot water from a mobile shower head, she poured warm soapy foam on my back. The fact that Mai used sweet, sensual strokes to wash me with the foam seemed promising. She left no stone un-turned. She paid careful attention to my butt and that general region. After The Flip, Mai was thorough again and she paid careful/sensual attention to DW Junior, as she soaped him up and down causing him to stand at attention.

After rinsing and drying, we returned to our room where Mai, again, asked me to lie face down -- this time on the futon on the floor. Mai provided me with an awesome hard therapeutic massage. Mai addressed problem areas that I identified upon request.

After The Flip, Mai applied lubricant to her hands, and to DW Junior, and started to provide me with an excellent HJ. Mai's technique was great: changing speeds, changing strokes, fondling the boys and some attention below the boys. It was great -- and I should have left well enough alone.

During that magic stroke work, Mai said for another Y10,000 she could provide Full Service. I asked about (BBBJ) and she said same price. I should have negotiated. I retrieved another Y10,000 and Mai started her BBBJ. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as her HJ. I asked for a switch to FS and that was even less good. She wasn't that good. I should have stuck with the HJ. The upgrade was a waste of Y10,000. Eventually, we completed the deal, but I walked away with regret about over-paying for that upgrade.

Lesson learned.

If there is a next time at this, or a similar venue, I will stick with the HJ.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would I repeat? Maybe. I would repeat, if I am in the area and have the time. The Table Shower and hard massage were both excellent; and the HJ would be have been sufficient. There seems to be an interesting place next door, or in the same building, called Relaxation CoCoLo (6F) - it's sign has a anime girl in a school uniform and I think that shop also advertises Akasuri. It might be in the same building as Yasuragi. I don't know if Relaxation CoCoLo is gaijin friendly, but it would be happy to inquire if I am back in Tokyo.

Here are some pics of the signs and immediate vicinity.
Sign pic 01.jpg
Sign pic 02.jpg

@DireWolf98 Having been to lots of the places around there, my advice is don't repeat. Possibly even don't go there. Most places are staffed by Chinese women who will wander in and out of the room, have conversations with each other while working on you and some have very notable mental issues. In almost all of them you will get the mechanical milking machine experience on your cock. I've reviewed a place right by the one you mention here where I got a similar offer and my immediate thought was "never stick your dick in crazy".

@DireWolf98 Having been to lots of the places around there, my advice is don't repeat. Possibly even don't go there. Most places are staffed by Chinese women who will wander in and out of the room, have conversations with each other while working on you and some have very notable mental issues. In almost all of them you will get the mechanical milking machine experience on your cock. I've reviewed a place right by the one you mention here where I got a similar offer and my immediate thought was "never stick your dick in crazy".
Thanks for your feedback and advice.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Another point to consider: this place is very convenient in respect to the business hotels in the neighborhood. You have Jet Lag? They are open 24 hours