35minutes JPY 9,500

Type/Location:
Shunko Bldg. 4F, 2-21 Akebono-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture
(〒231-0057 神奈川県横浜市中区曙町2丁目21 春晃ビル)

Language Notes:
No English

Details of the Encounter:
Good Afternoon,

First off I would like to thank all the contributors providing great information on here. I how long it took me to post this review, have been insanely busy.

My experience started out walking around the Kannai area on a Saturday evening testing the waters. I am a foreigner and do not speak Japanese and totally understand most places are Japanese only. After walking for an hour, I passed a tout who began soliciting services to me in Japanese, I politely told him I do not speak Japanese. He then said ok in English, and I was on my way. I passed him 30 minutes later and he said, “do you speak any Japanese?” To that I replied “ sorry I do not, but I know there is no sex here.” He then paused and said 35 mins for JPY 9,500 and I quickly said yes. He told me the basics like Deep Kiss and Blowjob, I asked if she would sit on my face and he said finger in vagina. He then got on his phone and told me to follow. The shopfront he was in was down the street from where the rooms and providers are. He was talking to someone on the phone in Japanese and told me to follow. I followed him for a few minutes, and we arrive at the building attached to Olive Spa and he opens the elevator and I follow him in. We went to either the 3rd or 4th floor, I couldn’t remember as I was really nervous and excited at the same time.

Once inside, I was told to wait in a little waiting area. After about 10 or 15 minutes another guy leads me to the room. As soon as he left an attractive middle aged Japanese woman entered and shut the door. She sat down and started taking her shoes off and motioned for me to do the same. She had me strip down, she removed her clothes very quick and smiled at me. I told her as best I could that I liked her bush. It was very nice and long, which I enjoy a good hair pie lol. Her body was decent, not fat or chunky but just flabby. Her tits were a C Cup and like the rest of her, they were ok. Not fake by any means but not pancake. She then grabbed my hand and gave me a hug and started kissing me. It was very lovely. Started out slow and sensual with the right amount of tongue. We went to the in room shower and washed out parts and she scrubbed my entire groin area thoroughly and partook of the communal mouthwash cup.

After shower we went to futon and she got on top of me and started kissing me and rubbing her crotch on my leg. While making out I started rubbing her clitoris. She played with my nipples and worked her way to my raging hard on. She gave a decent BBJ while fondling my balls. I stopped her and pulled her over my face so we could 69. I was in pure heaven with her straddling my face while I DATY. Needless to say I popped in her mouth. He caught every last drop then spit it out and started cuddling. Wish I had gotten a longer session. We then showered and on my way I went.

All in all, it was a great experience even though we didn’t speak. I would probably return since they were accommodating, but I would like to give Mat play a shot. Without researching this place online and the quality of the girl I was pleased with my first health shop. As a bonus her juices were on my face when I put my mask back on so I got to enjoy her scent all the way home.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, it was a great experience even though we didn’t speak. I would probably return since they were accommodating, but I would like to give Mat play a shot. Without researching this place online and the quality of the girl I was pleased with my first health shop. As a bonus her juices were on my face when I put my mask back on so I got to enjoy her scent all the way home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: capitanminchia
Thanks for your review. I went ahead and added the shop link and map link for those that are interested.

Approved: 4/18/2022