Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated May 2024)

Blue Tokyo
The girls do BBBJ (3/3 that I know, and I can give you a /4 on Tuesday). They have at least one pair doing 3P that I know of; and I have had cosplay sessions with Suzuna over Halloween and Christmas, I think they all do it on request.

Thank you Cinnabums for creating this list and the Yokohama/Kawasaki one. It's an incredible resource!
4/4!

Can we expect reviews?
4 wins, congrats!
Yessir. Have one pending approval for Momoa and Arima from last night, both very different ladies. I met one more today at Blue that I may write about when I have more time. She was wild.
There is a girl from Idol Kenkyusei that moved to Mizuiro Ribbon and I think I will review her next. She is a darling and I think she needs to be shared with the world.

Feel free to DM me if you or anyone has any questions about Blue Tokyo, while we wait for the approval on my reviews.

Still unsure since booking can only be done within 2 days. Very much interested in Yume. Mentally blocked off the weekend for the that store though.
Never met Yume, but she looks like a top girl, right up there on the rankings with Suzuna. So she must be great. Also looks like she is offering Stair Play, which sounds wild.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Hi, would like to contribute some info on the soaps I've been to last Dec:
  • Soaplande Tokyo does accept foreigners, probably depending on provider. Used English w/ G Translate the whole time. No BBJ. Price was 25,000 JPY though I was brought in by a tout nearby
  • Mrs. Tokyo also accepts foreigners, again depends on provider. Here I was asked specifically where I was from (Philippines). Used English w/ G Translate the whole time. BBJ was given. 32,000 JPY cost.

Hi, would like to contribute some info on the soaps I've been to last Dec:
  • Soaplande Tokyo does accept foreigners, probably depending on provider. Used English w/ G Translate the whole time. No BBJ. Price was 25,000 JPY though I was brought in by a tout nearby
  • Mrs. Tokyo also accepts foreigners, again depends on provider. Here I was asked specifically where I was from (Philippines). Used English w/ G Translate the whole time. BBJ was given. 32,000 JPY cost.
Thanks for the input.

Prices are the officially stated ones and it can fluxuate depending on if its busy or not, both for the negative and positive for foreigners.

I'm seeing Lion's Club course duration as 120 minutes in both their official site and City Heaven, chart says 130.

my reasoning for using NS keyword that it will yield more result. and all we have to do is just find store or clue that is not listed there.

yeah need to take it to next level, no DFK and CBJ for extra safety lol.
Just go to Tobita for that. Covered everything. No DFK, and some girls no tit sucking. No GFE as well.

I went to Suibi YEARS ago direct booking through lady’s Twitter. Don’t remember the price nor the lady…but I do remember it was a mainly NS shop…not terribly helpful info sorry.

I have a booking with a girl in かまくら御殿, though it seems like they don’t usually let foreigners in. About Suibi, I had a chat with one of the girls and made a booking with her but the shop said no to all foreigners even if they can speak Japanese.

Reactions: kirayamato
I went to Suibi YEARS ago direct booking through lady’s Twitter. Don’t remember the price nor the lady…but I do remember it was a mainly NS shop…not terribly helpful info sorry.
I know of a couple of the Suibi girls that do want to take foreigners and may arrange something with you out of the store (won’t mention names here of-course since it’s probably against the store’s rules)

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I know of a couple of the Suibi girls that do want to take foreigners and may arrange something with you out of the store (won’t mention names here of-course since it’s probably against the store’s rules)
Definitely mention to me in DM 🥹

Reactions: Alice and beep
Seems like Reflection offers S services only. Strict CBJ and no BBBJ. At least that's what was mentioned to me after the appointment.

K-Style City Heaven page is alive! They open on 2/1!

K-Pop Style soap land with no Koreans to be found!
They got rid of all of the Korean from the store front... It's like they went too deep and can't fully back out on the theme

Attachments

• 1706846947346.jpeg
    1706846947346.jpeg
    645.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1706846978254.jpeg
    1706846978254.jpeg
    472.9 KB · Views: 40