Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

The last hope of yoshiwara might just be idolkks
Blue Tokyo doesn’t charge gaijin tax (I have a review in the queue for them)

Some providers at etoile don’t either, and I believe rocket wife doesn’t either but yes sadly seems like it’s standard practice in yoshiwara now. I have only went back to play with some of my favorites this trip.

There's still plenty of foreigner friendly stores but many have older or less skinny providers.

Just got an update that she's leaving Versailles? She will start at a new shop opening in April and temporarily be working somewhere else during March? I can't read Japanese so I am relying on machine translation here. Not sure if I got anything wrong.
Well, without all main touts that left at the end of February there won't be many providers left next month.

The investors really did misjudge the value of the guys that recruited all the girls, serves them well.

Reactions: Alice
So I have an appointment with Mayuki this week actually. I saw her post on Twitter that she left Versailles and reached out to her. Our appointment is still happening but it's been moved to another shop (price is still the same though).
New location is Garter Madam I suppose?

Honestly looking at the prices, I’m not sure why some stores charge like 70k for 120 mins while others only charge like a quarter of it.

Yeah I know punting is us burning cash regardless but still

A mass walkout like that is usually not good news… 2 is a coincidence, 4 or 5 suggests something bad is happening or is going to happen
Well, as I wrote earlier, all the touts that did most of the recruiting at Versailles have left for reasons not to mention here, the girls will most likely follow suit.

I was looking at their site this morning and pretty much everyone's stats is written as under 22 years old (I know they exaggerate).
Is it possible that they are clearing out the older cast?
No thats not what is happening, all the guys who started the shop are leaving after owner change, those guys also recruited most of the girls and they leave together with the touts.

BLUE TOKYO is going to increase prices
GIsk9T_bwAEHYxD.jpg

Honestly looking at the prices, I’m not sure why some stores charge like 70k for 120 mins while others only charge like a quarter of it.

Yeah I know punting is us burning cash regardless but still
Hotter girls

Reactions: Cinnabums
Blue Tokyo doesn’t charge gaijin tax (I have a review in the queue for them)

Some providers at etoile don’t either, and I believe rocket wife doesn’t either but yes sadly seems like it’s standard practice in yoshiwara now. I have only went back to play with some of my favorites this trip.
When I visited in february Club Hana did not charge gaijin tax. Also Dream group soaplands (primma donna, club yume, club yume monogatari) did not charge gaijin tax. I'm not sure if things have changed since then.

Reactions: rd1023 and Danbo
Some places raising prices 5-10% seems reasonable......but 20% over night is a bit crazy. WTF
just understand it as "new opening campaign" and ends by March, it may make you easier.

actually i would say 55000 is a bit low to such a new high class shop. i had a session today, the hardware, service, staff etc. are still very attractive/competitive in Yoshiwara even price goes up to 65000, yet to mention the friendlyness to walked in foreigner .

Reactions: SpecialK
My man SpecialK really be trying to be the spokesperson for Blue Tokyo.

I was planning on seeing Nanase, but some of my recent adventures led me to getting my fix on a well kept bush and an S with two different providers. I will leave a slot open for others here