Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

Some places raising prices 5-10% seems reasonable......but 20% over night is a bit crazy. WTF
I think they pay the girls 40,000 per session they charge customers 55,000 on, not leaving much for the shop costs. Hopefully 65,000 is enough and they don't need to raise it again after another 6 months.

As @txtx wrote, it's still a good price for the value provided, just moving into high end soapland range, and out of mid tier.

Seen her as well, my first write in 10-minutes review in pipeline.
Looking forward to reading both of your thoughts on her. Looks like she has great eyes and smile. Well reviewed on City Heaven.

Tried to booked her on Monday, but she refused me (politely) and said the rules say only repeaters can do that, and I can only do 1-2 days out. So I booked Mirei, who was ok with the advanced booking.

The fear of it being canceled even if the the warnings and information screen doesn’t mention anything about foreigners. At least with a direct contact, the tencho can’t deny you at the door since she approved you and put in a reservation

The fear of it being canceled even if the the warnings and information screen doesn’t mention anything about foreigners. At least with a direct contact, the tencho can’t deny you at the door since she approved you and put in a reservation
Well, with Blue Tokyo the female tout called me up after booking to confirm personally.
Most of my appointments at friendly shops go through CH, otherwise you miss out on points etc.

Why not try with City Heavens smooth booking function?
I wanted to book her on Monday on a Thursday (4 days), so I could plan out my next work work and fix my own schedule. CH for Tokyo Blue opens 2 days before, so the earliest I could book her Monday would be Saturday morning. Wanted to get her 10:00 spot for health and work reasons.

Also, I may be incorrect, but I think the girls have a target for how many bookings they directly log, so they prefer getting direct messages rather than CH or store bookings. Please educate me, if that is not the case, my Japanese is 中級レベル at best and I miss a lot of the finer details.

Never considered the CH points though, will investigate that. I would assume, being in a sales business, that CH charges the girls/shops a fee for each booking?

Also, I may be incorrect, but I think the girls have a target for how many bookings they directly log, so they prefer getting direct messages rather than CH or store bookings. Please educate me, if that is not the case, my Japanese is 中級レベル at best and I miss a lot of the finer details.
There are shops that treat it as an honshimei and even charge honshimei prices even if it’s your first time if you do a direct booking.

ちょっと裏話をすると【新規姫予約=本指名扱い】になるお店も多いのです✨まあこれは、水商売なんかだと割とあるある(外から連れてきた自分のお客様は自分の本指名扱い)なのです

Do share who they are, these providers are actually quite few and far between!
Well, one’s going to Okinawa at some store still unannounced and the other is a dekasegi girl who going to two different vehemently gaijin dame stores in the next two weeks before going on a 1-2 month hiatus (plus I like her too much to share with randos)

Dont think any of us are going to be able to meet them even if I shared

Never considered the CH points though, will investigate that. I would assume, being in a sales business, that CH charges the girls/shops a fee for each booking?
I got 2,100 points(yen) for my first booking, can get 2,000 yen off on my next booking.
Obviously City Heaven charge the stores, have no idea how much though.

• Love
Reactions: SpecialK
I got 2,100 points(yen) for my first booking, can get 2,000 yen off on my next booking.
Obviously City Heaven charge the stores, have no idea how much though.

Only some stores have it and the points are bound to the store, so I don't know if CH is involved besides tracking the points....doesn't matter, it's a nice insentive to use the shop again.

Looking forward to reading both of your thoughts on her. Looks like she has great eyes and smile. Well reviewed on City Heaven.
Don't expect much from mine, fastest review ever written for me. Our opinions differ and in my book she doesn't belong at a shop that pricerange, especially with the new pricing.

Don't expect much from mine, fastest review ever written for me. Our opinions differ and in my book she doesn't belong at a shop that pricerange, especially with the new pricing.
Now I am very keen to read your review, and read the points against the super well reviewed (on CH) Yume.
Reading your reviews in the past, you like providers who are really passionate and horny; like Asahi, Yui, and Uka, and the 2/3 I have met from that list I am also super keen on (need to meet Uka one of these days). That would mean that Yume is not that.

Glad I went with another provider on Monday morning at Tokyo Blue.

Glad I went with another provider on Monday morning at Tokyo Blue.
Since you enjoyed Asahi and Yui that was prolly the right decision.

Specs and GFE wasn't really up to par in my book. Both Yuis and Asahis GFE are excellent and they arent thicc. Great thing is that taste differs though. In my book technic never wins over passion. Except for in noisy pink salons.

Last edited:
Since you enjoyed Asahi and Yui that was prolly the right decision.

Specs and GFE wasn't really up to par in my book. Both Yuis and Asahis GFE are excellent and they arent thicc. Great thing is that taste differs though. In my book technic never wins over passion. Except for noisy pink salons.
Good to hear it, after changing my booking. Safe!

Passion and enjoyment from the girl are massive turn ons for me. In P2P or private, it's what makes the best experience, I think.

Tried to booked her on Monday, but she refused me (politely) and said the rules say only repeaters can do that, and I can only do 1-2 days out. So I booked Mirei, who was ok with the advanced booking.
I was also able to book Mirei for next month just fine. I tried to Nanase next month as well but she said she hasn't decided on her shifts yet so I'll just wait till next month.

Being addicted to エトワール these few months. The feeling of no gaijin tax is so good. After struggling for so many months, I finally succeed to book for Honoka, but she told me that there will be extra 10k charge. Anyone one here has information for this? I saw Nico, Hinata, and Amane for few times but have not been charged gaijin tax before.

• Wow
Reactions: plooped
Apparently she is worth it, she chooses herself to ask for it.

Even if she's worth it I would NEVER book the only girl at the store who has the audacity to personally ask for it.
So it’s not a like a nomination fee, but actually just a gaijin tax she opposed just for herself and seemingly no other girl has it? I haven’t even looked at her profile and I’m already turned off by her personality

So it’s not a like a nomination fee, but actually just a gaijin tax she opposed just for herself and seemingly no other girl has it? I haven’t even looked at her profile and I’m already turned off by her personality
Well, she is known as 'Saint' Honoka at the store. I was actually trying to book her too with her latest cattle cow for new customers today, managed to get a request in on time but she rejected my basic level of Japanese while also pointing out that she charges a 10k gaijin tax.