Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

Both you and Hanito has produced reviews, its the guys writing they've been with different provider's but never produce reviews. Sharing is caring!
Like that one guy a couple of weeks ago who had a bad experience, didn’t write a review, and when an independent review of that girl came out, he came out like “oh yeah, she’s not that good”. If not the good girls, at least the duds

On the way back to my hotel I decided to make a big detour to Yoshiwara (by night) to see what it was like, and the information is worth what it's worth given that I didn't stay to take advantage of the service by making it clear that I didn't have any money, but the prima donna seems to accept foreigners without a problem, even those who aren't fluent, and offers 90min for 27,000 yen "all taxes included".

On the way back to my hotel I decided to make a big detour to Yoshiwara (by night) to see what it was like, and the information is worth what it's worth given that I didn't stay to take advantage of the service by making it clear that I didn't have any money, but the prima donna seems to accept foreigners without a problem, even those who aren't fluent, and offers 90min for 27,000 yen "all taxes included".
Thanks for this info.

1/3 of highend shop's price is attractive but this shop doesnt have a good reputation here...

Reactions: Oppai Lover
As a general comment; prices for lots of things in Japan have gone DOWN over the past 20 years. Now that Japan is joining the modern world and experiencing some inflation, rising prices is expected. Not saying I’m happy about it but also not surprised. Especially in industries that are frequented by overseas visitors buying yen cheaply.

I was also able to book Mirei for next month just fine. I tried to Nanase next month as well but she said she hasn't decided on her shifts yet so I'll just wait till next month.
Me too. Mirei was my first choice after Yume. Seeing her this morning, and will have a review out once the queue of approvals is cleared.🤞

Reactions: plooped and bobbo22
1/3 of highend shop's price is attractive but this shop doesnt have a good reputation here...
Again, math......
Very few High End shops charge 108,000 yen/120 minutes.

Screenshot_20240325-094336340 (1).jpg

How did it go? Her schedule looks quite free for the rest the week so I’m tempted given the 4/1 price rise.
Really liked her. A bit chubbier than expected, so 6/10 body, but ratios were good, just softer than I thought from CH. BUT, her face was great. She is very pretty 8.5/10 (not exaggerating)
Also, her GFE is really good. We laughed like old friends many times and her play was great too. Very skilled.
Not sure your type or preference, but I was very happy with the session. Will repeat.

Reactions: txtx and hanito
Really liked her. A bit chubbier than expected, so 6/10 body, but ratios were good, just softer than I thought from CH. BUT, her face was great. She is very pretty 8.5/10 (not exaggerating)
Also, her GFE is really good. We laughed like old friends many times and her play was great too. Very skilled.
Not sure your type or preference, but I was very happy with the session. Will repeat.
She did write marshmallow body in her twitter profile. But yes, her face is what attracted me. though, i wish she kept her long hair.

Reactions: SpecialK
In my book technic never wins over passion.
Interesting, for my very simple caveman brain it’s looks > technique > passion.

My type is the beautiful work-type provider who may or may not give GFE but when it comes down to the act they know all the tricks to keep it going and squeeze every bit out of you. On the contrary, some get so in your face GFE for a first meet it becomes a bit creepy.

So your 6/10 body is giving me pause! Cinna also said that the panel dimensions understate their thiccness.

Reactions: Alice
On the contrary, some get so in your face GFE for a first meet it becomes a bit creepy.

I think everybody ticks different. I would always prefer a girl who is passionate but not very good at what she is doing over one that just performs her technically great work routine.
Why would it be creepy if it feels very intimate on the first meet? I think this is the last thing I would ever think of complaining about 😅

So your 6/10 body is giving me pause! Cinna also said that the panel dimensions understate their thiccness.

If you like slim body, anything other than that will turn you down, she is not your type.
I would rate the body as 7.5/10 or even 8, it's a bit chubbier than the photo but not chubby in real life, in contrast the flawless skin gives a big perk.

Reactions: hanito and SpecialK
Interesting, for my very simple caveman brain it’s looks > technique > passion.
Great discussion thread on its own. There are so many factors that do it for me. Smell, sounds, movement and mannerisms. Attraction is so complex!
When a girl is into me (or can act like she is) and is passionate about it, a 6/10 can take me sex heaven.
So, based on your 3 points, I guess I am passion > looks > technique.
Nothing worse than a beauty who is a dead fish in bed. On the other hand, sometimes a so-so looking girl, who has no skills, can be a great time, if she has that drag-you-to-the-bed-rip-your-pants-off style.
some get so in your face GFE for a first meet it becomes a bit creepy
Yeah, that's no good either. Got to seem real.
Mirei is the girl next door, in terms of body. 6/10 is a safe estimate. Maybe 8/10 for you, like @txtx wrote in his comment, but I like a nice bubble but and tight waist. Boobs are optional, like heated seats on a car.
Her face is as good/better than he CH profile. Skin is awesome. Skills are there. Soft touch on HJ/BJJ, but deep and felt great. Maybe if you have death grip, could be problematic.
Didn't try her mat skills.

Overall, Mirai just had a great vibe, and I had a great time with her. I think you will not be disappointed if you meet her @hanito unless you only like skinny girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and hanito
Yeah once the looks are off, it just doesn’t do it for me no matter the passion or technique. I would rather forgo the money than feel shitty about it during and after.

Of course there’s a minimum level of service and a dead fish is probably the worst thing for any of us.

Overall, Mirai just had a great vibe, and I had a great time with her. I think you will not be disappointed if you meet her @hanito unless you only like skinny girls
Skinny is my preference, but marshmallow like what you describe is ok too - sounds like Suzuna also has a similar body type. I’ll probably hit up Yume first and then see if I have time for Mirei! Will report back. Blue Tokyo definitely doesn’t disappoint once you have decent Japanese in you 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
Oishitsu updated to foreigner entrance depends on and foreigner tax 35,000 yen and up.

Officially they don't cater to us but as usual there is ways around it.......

Screenshot_20240328-102704348 (1).jpg

Screenshot_20240328-102629413_1.jpg

Oishitsu updated to foreigner entrance depends on and foreigner tax 35,000 yen and up.

Officially they don't cater to us but as usual there is ways around it.......

View attachment 24520

View attachment 24521
Yeah that makes sense. I was already surprised at tax at 20000yen at some places. But 75000yen tax like in my case feels pretty unwelcoming, so didn't go through with it.

I'm white and speak a little Japanese for reference

• Sad
Reactions: Cinnabums