Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

Guys, quick question please : is it generally frowned upon to ask to change the date of a booking made directly via a provider (LINE/Twitter) at a high-end soapland (Etoile/Hisyo/Segretario/Versailles/Lions type) ?
Let's say I have a slot agreed on a month and a half away from now, and that, due to circumstances I am available sooner than that and have seen that there are some registration openings a month away (so a couple days earlier than initially set), would it be insensitive to ask for a swap ?
Worst "case" scenario I am happy with the initial arrangement anyway, so, I would not want to act disrespectfully trying to move up the date and risk alienating anyone/projecting a bad gaijin image.
Thanks a lot.
I think most providers would be happy to see you sooner if they have availability

The real problem is sudden cancellation or time-wasting messages that don’t lead to appointments

Reactions: Alice
Bathing fee and total fee is listed.
For service fee subtract bathing fee from total fee.

But very unusual to show it this way, in most cases only total or bathing fee is visible.
Oh, I didn’t consider it was like that. Thanks for the clarification!

Guys, quick question please : is it generally frowned upon to ask to change the date of a booking made directly via a provider (LINE/Twitter) at a high-end soapland (Etoile/Hisyo/Segretario/Versailles/Lions type) ?
Let's say I have a slot agreed on a month and a half away from now, and that, due to circumstances I am available sooner than that and have seen that there are some registration openings a month away (so a couple days earlier than initially set), would it be insensitive to ask for a swap ?
Worst "case" scenario I am happy with the initial arrangement anyway, so, I would not want to act disrespectfully trying to move up the date and risk alienating anyone/projecting a bad gaijin image.
Thanks a lot.
There's no problem and the cast would be happy that you fill in the earlier blank. So don't be afraid just ask for it.

I think most providers would be happy to see you sooner if they have availability

The real problem is sudden cancellation or time-wasting messages that don’t lead to appointments
There's no problem and the cast would be happy that you fill in the earlier blank. So don't be afraid just ask for it.
Thanks a lot for the guidance guys : I asked and was able to reschedule ! :notworthy:

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Y-Shirts Update

Y-Shirts started adding foreigner's fee starting at 3,000 for shorter bookings and increasing with length.

Example
60 minutes +3,000
120 minutes +6,000

They are one of the few shops where foreign customers make a up a noticable percentage of their customer base...introducing a tax as a "thank you" seems so out of place.

Hope it doesn't pay off and people will head over to Idol Kenkyusei or other shops that still have no tax 😕

Last edited:
Hope it doesn't pay off and people will head over to Idol Kenkyusei or other shops that still have no tax 😕
Definitely agree and if fool's just would stop paying 10,000 extra or more at Hisyo, Moulin Rouge, Segretario, Versailles etc etc.
Those shops are also struggling except for their higher ranked cast.

I wish the friendlier shops would be BOLD enough to put up signs that they don't charge extra.

Not sure if was mentioned before, rocket wife has a sign at the door stating prices are same for gaijins. Saw it christmas 2023 when i went to IKKS
Great in theory, but their recent reviews here haven't been so good... the next best soapland that doesn't have a gaijin tax and isn't a high class soap is IKK. Not sure what the next one is after that

Great in theory, but their recent reviews here haven't been so good... the next best soapland that doesn't have a gaijin tax and isn't a high class soap is IKK. Not sure what the next one is after that
I think Blue Tokyo was reviewed recently and also has no gaijin tax. The number of shops without in Yoshiwara is pretty low...hope they get more business as well.

Last edited:
Rocket Wife has a number of reviews and obviously you will get older cast, if you don't like house wife's its not for you.
Just like any shop going prepared is key if you don't wanna gamble.

Last edited:
Neo Tokyo deciding to go the way of Oushitsu and charge a 35k gaijin tax for a total of 100k. Everyone here knows I am ok with a bit of gaijin tax to support the girls and the yen, but this is out of line. Please don’t patronize them.

1709303241858.png

Neo Tokyo deciding to go the way of Oushitsu and charge a 35k gaijin tax for a total of 100k. Everyone here knows I am ok with a bit of gaijin tax to support the girls and the yen, but this is out of line. Please don’t patronize them.
I mean... at this point mandatory STD test +35k is pretty much a disguised way of saying "filthy gaijins are not welcomed here"

View attachment 24229
35k? Lol....this is getting way out of hand.

Reactions: plooped
Don’t know why they’re so conservative with their gaijin restrictions. They should also require a residency card, no kissing, condom at all times, 1 week full deposit, and proof of JLPT N1 (regardless of shown Japanese ability because piece paper means everything)

View attachment 24229
Cheers

Updated Neo Tokyo to 35,000.

Regarding Oushitsu, I was quoted 0 yen in July 2023 and January 2024 review was 10,000 yen.
Updated Oushitsu to 10,000

My stance regarding gaijin tax, its always racist, be it 2,000 yen at Marine Blue or 35,000 yen at Neo Tokyo. Everyone who pays it enables it.

Last edited: