Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

I mean... at this point mandatory STD test +35k is pretty much a disguised way of saying "filthy gaijins are not welcomed here"
If it really was, they could just say “gaijin are not welcome here”. It’s not like there will be a lawsuit or anything (unless we get Debito on them!)
I bet the mainland Chinese pay up and that’s why they do it.

Don’t know why they’re so conservative with their gaijin restrictions. They should also require a residency card, no kissing, condom at all times, 1 week full deposit, and proof of JLPT N1 (regardless of shown Japanese ability because piece paper means everything)
I initially thought they are std report for ns/nn service.

If it really was, they could just say “gaijin are not welcome here”. It’s not like there will be a lawsuit or anything (unless we get Debito on them!)
I bet the mainland Chinese pay up and that’s why they do it.
Good point, I tend to easily forget wealthy Chinese tourists who can spit out cash without hassle : even if some of them have really bad manners they become the de facto benchmark for policies applied towards foreigners in some establishments (regarding both restrictions applied considering gaijin-assumed behavior and set tax)... :(

Reactions: Airnest and Alice
Don’t know why they’re so conservative with their gaijin restrictions. They should also require a residency card, no kissing, condom at all times, 1 week full deposit, and proof of JLPT N1 (regardless of shown Japanese ability because piece paper means everything)
Condoms go on in the waiting room.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice
anyone went cote dazur here?
I saw a youtube video featuring it to chinese speaking customers - it had 200k views in the past 7months, that place must be booming

anyone went cote dazur here?
I saw a youtube video featuring it to chinese speaking customers - it had 200k views in the past 7months, that place must be booming
Among Chinese punters, yes!
That video made locals react negatively though.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I am browsing through some top rated and high quality yoshiwara girl's twitter that posted their march working schedule and i noticed that majority of them not working on coming march 30 and 31st....is there any event or reason that I am not aware of?
Or is it just a bad idea to go yoshiwara on month end weekend?

Wondering if I should go to soaplands with no gaijin fee to support them, or go to soaplands where the girls are interesting.

I am browsing through some top rated and high quality yoshiwara girl's twitter that posted their march working schedule and i noticed that majority of them not working on coming march 30 and 31st....is there any event or reason that I am not aware of?
Or is it just a bad idea to go yoshiwara on month end weekend?
Traditionally end of the fiscal year. I imagine lots of busy salarymen no time for playing.

Is this separate spreadsheet thread really necessary?
Updating is easy peasy but does it fill a function?
Thoughts?

Other news, Happiness Yoshiwara reopens 4/10.

1500x500(1).jpg

Reactions: Yuzu
I’ve just been wondering when the old thread would be archived and this would take its place as the main spreadsheet thread just like with the Kawasaki/Yokohama thread

I’ve just been wondering when the old thread would be archived and this would take its place as the main spreadsheet thread just like with the Kawasaki/Yokohama thread
Normal logic actually since that thread is full of so much irrelevant out of date information.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I've been wondering the same thing too. This one has been much more helpful since it has the shop logos in it, and a couple times the logo helped guarantee I was looking at the right shop.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Yeah, I think the same. It is just confusing two have 2 active threads and doesn't serve any real purpose. Would be easier to archive/close the old one because it feels outdated.

I've been wondering the same thing too. This one has been much more helpful since it has the shop logos in it, and a couple times the logo helped guarantee I was looking at the right shop.
The biggest thing that makes this one better is the fact that there are hyperlinks for the banner to jump you to what has been reviewed here. Hyperlink to the website is the cherry on top

Sometimes I scroll through CHT to see what new BS the shops come up with.

Seems like Tinkerbell raised Gaijin Tax from 5k to 10k+

Since my last visit I have no intention of going there again (forgot to write the review so far), but seems most shops in Yoshiwara are trying to really push it these days.

Since my last visit I have no intention of going there again (forgot to write the review so far), but seems most shops in Yoshiwara are trying to really push it these days.
Well, you know where the pros play?
Rarely in Yoshiwara!

Updated list accordingly.

Last edited: