Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

Cinnabums

Pussy Connoisseur
Contributor License
Reaction score

Notes:
  • Unconfirmed.
    This means that I either called the shop and/or found details indicating the likelihood that foreigners are allowed/banned. I would like to keep these shops "unconfirmed" until a decent number of attempts to enter and call the shop have been made.

• ❌ no good, or ✅ Confirmed.
    This means that I or a TAG member was given service OR was immediately refuted at the doorstep. I am a caucasian man, so race/nationality does matter when attempting to get into soaplands and it is highly possible that I was refuted for my skin color or ethnicity. I will try to provide more information here based on reviews by other members. Please be aware that depending on your nationality, you may be refuted service even if the soapland is a confirmed YES; inasmuch, you may be provided service even if it is a confirmed NO. These are guidelines, not guarantees.

• ⚠️Warning.
    This means that entry is possible, but a certain specific condition that requires research and or difficult-to-access information is necessary in order to gain access to the shop. This can include hime nominations and/or unique access privileges granted due to nationality or preference by the staff.

• Group
    In this column, I have listed the soap group the shop belongs to, should they have one. This is to keep track and predict likelihood of getting service.

• Options
    For your convenience, I have included options that I have either taken advantage of or are indicated on the website and/or CityHeaven.

• Cost (Time)
    This is the baseline cost for service for a certain number of minutes. For example, ¥15,000(60) means the cost is 15,000 yen for 60 minutes. If a 1 and/or a 2 is indicated, this means that the cost you see is not what is listed on the website, but the cost when including the nomination and service fee the girl is paid to rotate on your groin. These price changes are more likely at luxury soaplands. As is advised on the Yoshiwara Soapland Thread, consider taking a few extra 10k bills with you when heading to the shop so that you aren't scrambling to an ATM mid-transaction (and even worse, potentially missing the girl as a result.)

• Update
    This is the last time the target soapland was checked for entrance. If a significant amount of time has passed, information here could be incorrect, so please be advised.
Thanks to @requiemmorrow for the fun and sweat in Yoshiwaras summerheat, also thanks for the original spreadsheet.

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

Last edited:
Map of Yoshiwara

Notice that some stores on the map are gone or have changed name.

yoshiwara1000x1200 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I haven’t been but Casanova has confirmed for me on Heaven chat that Japanese speaking foreigners are OK (and I don’t think there’s a gaijin tax). Sakura Spa turned me away at the door.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Your list is very helpful! When I try an unconfirmed soapland listed above, I'll let you know if they are gaijin friendly.

I haven’t been but Casanova has confirmed for me on Heaven chat that Japanese speaking foreigners are OK (and I don’t think there’s a gaijin tax). Sakura Spa turned me away at the door.
@Cinnabums I have been to Casanova recently and can personally confirm this as of early December. All interactions were in Japanese and no gaijin tax. Visually I can pass for Japanese though.

Also, at least a handful of former Kings Club and Glaces girls are here now, and one of the front staff too. The vibe and feel is very Kings Club level.

Went to 聖女(MARIA) just then, direct contact with the cast, Asian look and advanced Japanese level, OK to go in the store, no gaijin tax. Although if you walk in with no reservation, one cast there told me that 10000 yen gaijin tax will be charged by the store and will not be paid to the cast. Another cast told me that lots of my Taiwanese compatriot don't speak any Japanese but can also go in with a 姫予約, no gaijin tax.

Besides, TIARA is 65000/120min, sometimes charges 10000 yen gaijin tax sometimes no, due to who is the tencho that day (told by the cast, one time the cast asked tencho for not charging me gaijin tax).

And about 粋美(suibi), I had went there one time before, and be charged 10000 yen gaijin tax. It seems like if you do a 姫予約, it's able to go in.

Went to 聖女(MARIA) just then, direct contact with the cast, Asian look and advanced Japanese level, OK to go in the store, no gaijin tax. Although if you walk in with no reservation, one cast there told me that 10000 yen gaijin tax will be charged by the store and will not be paid to the cast. Another cast told me that lots of my Taiwanese compatriot don't speak any Japanese but can also go in with a 姫予約, no gaijin tax.

Besides, TIARA is 65000/120min, sometimes charges 10000 yen gaijin tax sometimes no, due to who is the tencho that day (told by the cast, one time the cast asked tencho for not charging me gaijin tax).

And about 粋美(suibi), I had went there one time before, and be charged 10000 yen gaijin tax. It seems like if you do a 姫予約, it's able to go in.
So basically the guy at the front desk pockets that extra 10.000? 🤨