Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

Updated list.

Regarding touts at many HE Yoshiwara soaps, they often do pocket extra fees and in rare cases even tell punters not to mention full price to girl.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I had a session at Tiara last summer via hime yoyaku and I was charged 10k gaijin tax.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Went to 聖女(MARIA) just then, direct contact with the cast, Asian look and advanced Japanese level, OK to go in the store, no gaijin tax.
They’re also upfront that services are covered even though it’s a NS store for Japanese. That means a higher risk for you catching something, which has put me off a bit from them and their sister store Jyotei.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
They’re also upfront that services are covered even though it’s a NS store for Japanese. That means a higher risk for you catching something, which has put me off a bit from them and their sister store Jyotei.
Many shops have that rule but I always bring STD check result, usually is useful, but since I went to 聖女 2 times and it didn't work. Planning to go to Cordon Blue to give them a chance.

Updated list.

Regarding touts at many HE Yoshiwara soaps, they often do pocket extra fees and in rare cases even tell punters not to mention full price to girl.
Sorry, what is HE? (Besides also meaning happy ending. Lol)

Updated list.

Could you please share which shops are these? Avoiding these at all costs.

I know discussing NS offerings isn't kosher here but I'm actually interested in the opposite. It's no secret there are a lot of shops like Versailles and Idol Kenkyuusei where NS is the norm for natives and off the table for foreigners (usually) but is there a current list of which shops are strictly (by policy at least) S-wear for all customers regardless of origin? I read a blog on it in Japanese a few weeks ago that went through about 30 of the shops in Yoshiwara identifying which ones were which but I'll be assed if I can find it again. I'm pretty sure Barubola in Shinjuku is one, based on Twitter, but I haven't asked to get it confirmed myself, but I don't have much clue in Yoshiwara.

I know discussing NS offerings isn't kosher here but I'm actually interested in the opposite. It's no secret there are a lot of shops like Versailles and Idol Kenkyuusei where NS is the norm for natives and off the table for foreigners (usually) but is there a current list of which shops are strictly (by policy at least) S-wear for all customers regardless of origin? I read a blog on it in Japanese a few weeks ago that went through about 30 of the shops in Yoshiwara identifying which ones were which but I'll be assed if I can find it again. I'm pretty sure Barubola in Shinjuku is one, based on Twitter, but I haven't asked to get it confirmed myself, but I don't have much clue in Yoshiwara.
even if it is NS shop but providers can choose not to follow I think. for example yshirt and kaoru.

I usually check the twitter, for example segretario, I have seen more than 3 or 5 profile that says S着.

just google this 吉原NS should be quite informative

I’m the same to keep safe, so I’ve been tracking:

Shinjuku:
  • Barubola
  • Don Juan

Yoshiwara:
  • Lions Club
  • Lupinus
  • Lupinus Parfait
  • Chamomile
  • Cote D’azur
  • Romanee Conti
  • Cospara
  • Alice Cafe
  • G body
  • Dolce
  • Good Wife
  • Sweet kiss
  • Y Shirt
  • Queen Angel
  • Darling Harbor

even if it is NS shop but providers can choose not to follow I think. for example yshirt and kaoru.

I usually check the twitter, for example segretario, I have seen more than 3 or 5 profile that says S着.

just google this 吉原NS should be quite informative
I do the same, I have several Segretario providers on my list who advertise as S only on Twitter, and one from Versailles as well.

And thanks to you and @Cinnabums for the Google terms!

Versailles isn't 100% but will not share how you know since it doesn't apply to us anyway.

That said. Create your own thread for further NS speculations
Noted. I wasn't trying to really baselessly speculate on who does NS for us, but more on who is confirmed as S for all. I won't discuss it any further.

Shit. I thought this was the Yoshiwara Discussion thread not your resource thread. I'm sorry, got my tabs mixed up.