Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

LOL that is the most ill advised venture I'll be seeing in Yoshiwara for a while.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Just need to have one Korean share this with their government to have a formal political issue. I think this store won't last long under this branding. 🤦

Reactions: Alice
Just need to have one Korean share this with their government to have a formal political issue. I think this store won't last long under this branding. 🤦
I think they should be fine now (aside from the gimmick itself being underwhelming). With that previous facade though I was completely justified in another thread on worrying about comfort women activists getting a hold of it. That was ballsy, but perhaps a bit too much so.

I don't know, I think the whole venture is very puzzling, why did they went this hard on the theme when no k-girls work there (and what about k-customers? can they get in?), and aside from the now downgraded facade what's so K(orean)-Style about it?

I don't know, I think the whole venture is very puzzling, why did they went this hard on the theme when no k-girls work there (and what about k-customers? can they get in?), and aside from the now downgraded facade what's so K(orean)-Style about it?
Ehhh, it's like going to a Japanese restaurant in America and being surprised that it's being ran by non-Japanese Americans. It's just a theme. I'm more upset about the backtracking

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I can confirm that Kamakura Goten does let foreigners in (I didn’t speak any Japanese but made booking through girl) for a huge gaijin tax which was 14k yen.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I can confirm that Kamakura Goten does let foreigners in (I didn’t speak any Japanese but made booking through girl) for a huge gaijin tax which was 14k yen.
Sheesh 2x the price for a cheaper soapland, there's two girls I'm interested and I guess if I'm going to see them and trying my luck without a reservation (asking them if they're okay with gaijins before of course).

Sheesh 2x the price for a cheaper soapland, there's two girls I'm interested and I guess if I'm going to see them and trying my luck without a reservation (asking them if they're okay with gaijins before of course).
Mine was 14k extra on a 2 hour session, so I paid 48k total😅

Did they not have an extra menu or something? It kinda sounds as if they pulled that number out of their ass
The girl initially said the 2 hour price of 34k which is what was written on the shop’s website, but when she went to book the time with the tencho, she came back saying price would be 48k instead and if I was ok with that.

The girl initially said the 2 hour price of 34k which is what was written on the shop’s website, but when she went to book the time with the tencho, she came back saying price would be 48k instead and if I was ok with that.
At least she asked if you were still okay with the price and made the reservation presumably enough time in case you weren't and could get that filled back up

Reactions: Alice and beep
At least she asked if you were still okay with the price and made the reservation presumably enough time in case you weren't and could get that filled back up
Yeah for sure. I think I booked with her around 3 weeks in advance.

Id just like to note though the shop still has the Japanese only sign at the front, so trying to go through the girls is your best shot.

I would say Hinata.
To bad she only caters to small dick owners.
She asked me about size when trying to book her.
Screenshot_20240210-180153517 (1).jpg

Oushitsu ranker quoted me 85k gaijin tax on top of 65k to make 150k. Gotta be a record!
Not 65k + 20k = 85k total?
It's crazy at that level, but 150k is not even a polite way to say 'please don't visit'. 🤯

Who is this ranker?

Reactions: SealedTears