Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated April 2024)

Really liked her. A bit chubbier than expected, so 6/10 body, but ratios were good, just softer than I thought from CH. BUT, her face was great. She is very pretty 8.5/10 (not exaggerating)
Also, her GFE is really good. We laughed like old friends many times and her play was great too. Very skilled.
Not sure your type or preference, but I was very happy with the session. Will repeat.
You weren't exaggerating, she's reallllyyy pretty. Not sure if you're going to write a review, but I just sent mine. It'll be fun to compare in that case lol

Reactions: Alice
Update
First Lady and 11Channel, price raise April 1, spreadsheet updated.

first lady.jpg

shfee1200003676_pc.jpg

You weren't exaggerating, she's reallllyyy pretty. Not sure if you're going to write a review, but I just sent mine. It'll be fun to compare in that case lol
I wrote one yesterday, hopefully in with the next bat h. She is super pretty and so much fun.

This is how I picture @SpecialK considering the fact that he is making us discover gems/introducing new girl and shops reviews :

View attachment 24547
Lol, thank you. Just trying to scout like the other greats of TAG who helped me have some amazing moments in my sex life. @Cinnabums who introduced us to Asahi the Angel and @YokoMonger who introduced us to Yui the Nymph.

Can't take credit for that but thanks anyway, it was the human fountain @requiemmorrow who wrote her first review, thats how I found her.
Woops, my mistake. Sorry human fountain @requiemmorrow . I am in your debt for that one. Asahi is awesome.
@Cinnabums I am sure that when I finally meet Uka, I will be in your debt as well for the top intro.

A couple of the providers I’m following is in the process of changing shops and one of their requirements is always about the staff being nice. Now I can see why. This is a new low

Some Blue Tokyo drama.
Maybe the shop isn't that sweet after all...
Wild😳
If I understand the story correctly, seems like Aira cancelled a reservation due to her period. Customer got angry and the manager said he'd reduce her schedule the next month as a punishment for cancelling. She got angry and quit

Pretty strict rules at Tokyo Blue, and part of Japanese toxic work culture, which looks to me like:
Work when you are sick, no sick paid time off, forget about sleep you are fine with 5 hours, being on time = being late, treat the customer as the second coming of Jesus, even if they are dumbasses, 2 hours overtime is minimum and 16 hour work days are respected.

Let's all be kind to the girls, and know they often get treated poorly by customers and their shop management.

A couple of the providers I’m following is in the process of changing shops and one of their requirements is always about the staff being nice. Now I can see why. This is a new low
Probably a constant low, as these girls are all employed by shops owned and run by we-know-who🙊
Business is business though, and it seems to be all free will. However, not surprising to hear new girls or low performing ones get treated poorly in this industry😔

If I understand the story correctly,
I’ll be honest, she has some typos, so I had to read it a couple of times over to fully get it

以前血がダラダラな状態でゴム着海面で男性のア○こを血まみれにした経験があるので、それをNSでって考えられないです,,,

Her period came and she has had a time where she soldiered on while having a heavy flow. She used a sponge (ゴム着海綿) at the time (Alice, help me out here. I don’t know enough about how women deal with periods), but the customer’s dick came out all bloody anyway. She doesn’t want to ruin the image of high end soaps, especially because we pay so much, so she wants to take a break from the shop the day of. That’s what she sent to the staff. They replied back saying that being on her period isn’t good enough of a reason to take a break and they have sponges for it and she should at least see the customers who have already reserved her. That’s when she decided to quit

Last edited:
Reactions: chawanmushi
Work when you are sick, no sick paid time off
sorry but this is not “bad treatment”.

Soap princesses are private contractors and when they don’t show up to work, their appointments are canceled.

Of course there is no paid time off.

I have always been treated excellently soap, for example I was free to exchange contact information with clients and it would not be monitored, the girl’s cut was more than half (have to pay “room rent fee” and pay for some of your own work tools, but others like the nuru gel are free) and gaijin tax went to the girls 100%.

But as a self employed person I would never dream of anyone financially supporting me when I’m sick. I guess there are ways to take out insurance for this as a self employed person/ contractor, but I don’t know if that’s a thing at all for people in the fuuzoku industry. I guess people who have their situation together have some savings, but if you are in the middle of paying off debts or supporting someone, you’re out of luck I guess.
But that’s not your employer’s responsibility.
Generally if there are no customers being serviced, there is no salary for the girls.
I have heard of some delivery health that have a “guaranteed income” of 10.000 a day even if there are no customers. But the requirement for that is that you have to be at the shop on that day, so definitely no paid sick leave either!

If I understand the story correctly, seems like Aira cancelled a reservation due to her period. Customer got angry and the manager said he'd reduce her schedule the next month as a punishment for cancelling. She got angry and quit
Where did you see that the customer got angry? My read from this is that the store told the girls at the interview stage about the strict attendance policy, but she didn’t think they’ll actually enforce it.

Out of the 4 providers that cancelled on me day-of, I’ve gone back to see 3 of them. 2 were sick, 1 had a monster schedule and woke up late, and the last one I didn’t go back to didn’t give a reason. It’s indeed annoying, but I don’t really hold it against them as there’s a wide variety of reasons why they had to do so.

Reactions: SealedTears

Soap princesses are private contractors and when they don’t show up to work, their appointments are canceled.
In that case you are right. Was not clear in my post. I was more referring to toxic work culture for seishain. Obviously confusing now that I read my post again...
It is an "Employer's" responsibility, under Japanese Labour Laws, but not a Client's; whether they are patron or shop.
Agree with your point, but not the wording of employer.
Generally if there are no customers being serviced, there is no salary for the girls.
I have heard of some delivery health that have a “guaranteed income” of 10.000 a day even if there are no customers. But the requirement for that is that you have to be at the shop on that day, so definitely no paid sick leave either!
Interesting. Hope Blue Tokyo offers that.

Overall, do you think Aira is being a spoiled princess to want to cancel an appointment and take a day off? Or, is the shop being too harsh by reducing her next month's shifts as punishment?

I don’t really hold it against them as there’s a wide variety of reasons why they had to do so.
Me neither. It can be annoying if you don't have time to line up another good girl in time (night before or morning of) and she cancels, but I would not hold it against anyone. I do not doubt she wants money as much as I want to play.
Honestly, when a girl shows up sick, I find it more disappointing to be served with half energy and low motivation. Respectable toughness on her part, but disappointmwnt on mine.

Reactions: hanito
Me neither. It can be annoying if you don't have time to line up another good girl in time (night before or morning of) and she cancels, but I would not hold it against anyone. I do not doubt she wants money as much as I want to play.
Honestly, when a girl shows up sick, I find it more disappointing to be served with half energy and low motivation. Respectable toughness on her part, but disappointmwnt on mine.

I think at soaps girls are a lot more reliable and it doesn't happen too often...still sucks when it does. At DH shops it can be a lot more annoying. Because of the very flexible shifts some girls cancel more days than they actually work....you have to try often and hope they won't change their mind last minute again.

I couldn’t make a reservation because gaijin, but I had the same soap girl cancel her shifts an hour before they started two days in a row. I was on a trip in the area, so my time was limited and the second time pissed me off so much that I just chose someone else from the same store

Of course there is no paid time off.

I have always been treated excellently soap, for example I was free to exchange contact information with clients and it would not be monitored, the girl’s cut was more than half (have to pay “room rent fee” and pay for some of your own work tools, but others like the nuru gel are free) and gaijin tax went to the girls 100%.

But as a self employed person I would never dream of anyone financially supporting me when I’m sick. I guess there are ways to take out insurance for this as a self employed person/ contractor, but I don’t know if that’s a thing at all for people in the fuuzoku industry. I guess people who have their situation together have some savings, but if you are in the middle of paying off debts or supporting someone, you’re out of luck I guess.
Oh, also ime, girls had to give their schedule only a week beforehand at the latest, and since customers couldn’t book earlier anyway except directly through the girl, it was fine to still make adjustments to the schedule even if you gave the schedule early on.
They basically can’t force you to come.

I don’t know what the idea is of “cutting the girl’s hours”.
I would think that in most places the girls can come and try to get appointments at least on the weekdays.
Maybe they don’t accept the girls trying to put in weekend shifts because the rooms fill up too fast.
I really don’t like those places that refuse girls customers because they don’t have rooms available and I don’t have personal experience with it, but I feel like they should just make a deal with less popular places to use some of their rooms.