Young Hispanic Stallion Ready To Start Sex God Training Arc, Looking For Sensei

CumbiaKing

Here for a good time, not a long time
Reaction score
TL;DR at the bottom. Wall of text is hopefully to entertain a little. Written during a long train ride.

Maybe you’ve heard something similar before. I was raised by a very overprotective, overbearing, religious mother. And I do emphasize religious. If it was up to her I'd be dating a church choir girl and waiting until marriage to do the deed. Because of this I grew up repressing my sexuality, amongst other things. Now in my adult life (26M) I realize how unhealthy this was. And the two years COVID Thanos snapped out of everyone's life didn't help. Having cast aside many of the ideals I was raised with, I'm eager and ready to partake in the forbidden fruit, the dirty deed, fornication if you're so inclined.

Look, I'm not a virgin but my experience is…limited to put it nicely. I've decided a new goal of mine is to become a sex god who can make any girl melt in pleasure because god dammit chicks are awesome and they deserve it. Ok cool, so what's the best way to get better at sex? To have it obviously. Whats the fastest way to have sex? Paying for it –unless you're Lemmy from Motörhead (rip).

Upbringing in mind, it should come as no surprise that I used to look at sex work very differently. A young me was very put off when he found out about Japan's sex industry. Surely the かわいい Japanese girls I liked couldn't be engaging in such disgusting acts with fat old pervs right? Then I grew up and realized Japan is a country with good and bad like any other; and that maybe the old dudes could be cool cats. Having some stupid romanticized image of Japan in your head is part of what made people weebs (back when it had a very negative co-notation and hadn’t lost all meaning and become a catch-all term for anime fans). Now I'm here and I'm ready to have fun. As long as these girls aren't being forced to do this shit under fucked up circumstances it's none of my business what they decide to do and with whom.

Physically, I'm 5'7" (170cm) and 150lbs (68kg). I cope with this by reminding myself that Messi and Daddy Yankee are both 5'7". This is undeniable proof that god has made this the ideal height for Hispanic males, but I digress. Im not a very big dude right, which is probably why cute Japanese girls tick all the boxes for me. Don't get me wrong though, I'm completely okay being smothered by a beautiful bountiful milf (or BBM if you will) I just generally like shorter slender girls.

To finalize whatever this is supposed to be I just want to thank this forum and the regulars for providing a wealth of knowledge. This was invaluable in coming up with my "strategy" if you can call it that I guess. I'm going to be in Osaka from the 16th -> 18/19th
And
Tokyo from the 23th -> 26th

I'm thinking of giving Club Amour and maybe Tobita Shinchi a shot in Osaka. I know Amour doesn't offer fs but I was thinking as a primer maybe. As for Tobita I've read some slightly discouraging stuff but if the girls are as attractive as I hear I gotta at least give it a shot. Back in Tokyo I'm looking at either Marine Blue or Y-shirt. My Japanese is a little unbalanced. I Can get my point across but when hearing it at full speed I don't pick up most of it. Curious how this will affect the mission. My budget isn't super high this time around but next year I'm sure I'll be more prepared on all fronts.

tl;dr - I'm a complete newbie but I want to get into this. Thinking of trying out Club Amour and Tobita Shinchi in Osaka, and Marine Blue or Y-shirt in Tokyo. Any thoughts on my selection?

P.S- I can easily pop multiple times in an hour, do some places call it done after you bust the first time? I'd assume no since you're paying for a time slot right?

P.S.S- Is it common on here for members to meet up and show newbies the ropes? Sorry, I don't know how things work too well here yet.

Thank you

P.S.S- Is it common on here for members to meet up and show newbies the ropes? Sorry, I don't know how things work too well here yet.
No, it is not. This is not something we support and advise against it. There is plenty of information contained on this site and if you're that lost, ask for guidance in the Q&A section.
It's not nearly as complicated as you probably think it is.

You have to remember that whatever the case may be, your mileage may vary (YMMV) when compared to another member's experience.
P.S- I can easily pop multiple times in an hour, do some places call it done after you bust the first time? I'd assume no since you're paying for a time slot right?
Typically, there isn't a shot limit but there are some instances where one pop is allowed when you're booked on a short time frame. And if I'm being completely frank here, there are a lot of guys that try these services but can never finish. So, I'd worry about getting the first one off and then you can think about that 2nd chance... The anxiety gets to a lot of first timers, despite their confidence.

tl;dr - I'm a complete newbie but I want to get into this. Thinking of trying out Club Amour and Tobita Shinchi in Osaka, and Marine Blue or Y-shirt in Tokyo. Any thoughts on my selection?
Tobita - this is fine so long as you can fire yourself up in short order. The others are probably better for wind-up time plus Marine Blue/Y-Shirt are classed as soaplands, which is completely different from Tobita. (End result is the same, but the setup is slightly different for two different types of services)

No, it is not. This is not something we support and advise against it. There is plenty of information contained on this site and if you're that lost, ask for guidance in the Q&A section.
It's not nearly as complicated as you probably think it is.

You have to remember that whatever the case may be, your mileage may vary (YMMV) when compared to another member's experience.

Typically, there isn't a shot limit but there are some instances where one pop is allowed when you're booked on a short time frame. And if I'm being completely frank here, there are a lot of guys that try these services but can never finish. So, I'd worry about getting the first one off and then you can think about that 2nd chance... The anxiety gets to a lot of first timers, despite their confidence.

Tobita - this is fine so long as you can fire yourself up in short order. The others are probably better for wind-up time plus Marine Blue/Y-Shirt are classed as soaplands, which is completely different from Tobita. (End result is the same, but the setup is slightly different for two different types of services)
Noted. Appreciate all the insight!!

Club Amour is a good option if FS is not a priority for you. You gotta try Tobita once, if you’re in Osaka. If you want cheaper FS options, Juso and Halloboy are great options and reviews have been written about them. Good luck and hope to hear about your adventures in Japan.

Club Amour is a good option if FS is not a priority for you. You gotta try Tobita once, if you’re in Osaka. If you want cheaper FS options, Juso and Halloboy are great options and reviews have been written about them. Good luck and hope to hear about your adventures in Japan.
Good looking out. I’ll be sure to see if I can work them in. Big fan of your reviews btw 🤙

You should definitely add Matsushima Shinchi and the Chinese massage parlor in Juso to your Osaka schedule.
Correct me if I’m wrong but if I recall from reading reviews Matsushima is more consistent in terms of service, but a little less in the looks department right? I know experiences will vary so I guess I’ll just have to visit both and find out huh? Oh noooo, more sexcapades, how terrible 😂

Good looking out. Osaka seems pretty fire for this stuff.

I have to say I find your writing style amusing. I hope you have a blast.

IMG_1870.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong but if I recall from reading reviews Matsushima is more consistent in terms of service, but a little less in the looks department right? I know experiences will vary so I guess I’ll just have to visit both and find out huh? Oh noooo, more sexcapades, how terrible 😂

Good looking out. Osaka seems pretty fire for this stuff.
In my opinion, Tobita beats Matsushima overall on looks by quite a bit, but there are a few girls at Matsushima that can match the level at Tobita (there are a couple at a shop called 縁恩 that come to mind). It's probably true that the overall level of service is more consistent or positive than Tobita; however, the best service I've ever gotten out of all the Shinchis (includes Shinodayama, Imazato, Kannami) is from a girl at Tobita, so it's also just a matter of luck and a numbers game of seeing enough girls. You're just going to have to give both a go and see what you end up preferring.

I have to say I find your writing style amusing. I hope you have a blast.

View attachment 22105
You know my Senior year English teacher said the same thing. I don’t think he ever expected me to apply it this way though lol. And thanks, hopefully I won’t disappoint. Whatever the outcome is expect more silly posts.

In my opinion, Tobita beats Matsushima overall on looks by quite a bit, but there are a few girls at Matsushima that can match the level at Tobita (there are a couple at a shop called 縁恩 that come to mind). It's probably true that the overall level of service is more consistent or positive than Tobita; however, the best service I've ever gotten out of all the Shinchis (includes Shinodayama, Imazato, Kannami) is from a girl at Tobita, so it's also just a matter of luck and a numbers game of seeing enough girls. You're just going to have to give both a go and see what you end up preferring.
Thanks for the input, and good suggestion. I think I’ll do just that. Appreciate it 🤙

Reactions: Alice and stray

Halloboy's site seems already inaccessible; even their twitter: hi_siri_cc. Please confirm if they're still operating

A young me was very put off when he found out about Japan's sex industry. Surely the かわいい Japanese girls I liked couldn't be engaging in such disgusting acts with fat old pervs right? Then I grew up and realized Japan is a country with good and bad like any other; and that maybe the old dudes could be cool cats.
This so much. It's a shame that they are the typical "NTR villains", but these old guys' only fault are that they are old or have unhealthy body mass and that's why they avail of these services to begin with. I have an uncle who tried to invite me to P4P when I was younger but I was a good naive Christian boy then and refused. My mom was nonstop about him being icky this and icky that but at the end of the day he was a generous and gallant individual who will really take care of you if you need any help no matter the circumstance.

And that is how sex workers can be fine with being with these guys (as long as they take a shower of course), if their character is great, no reason to refuse service.

Reactions: Alice
This so much. It's a shame that they are the typical "NTR villains", but these old guys' only fault are that they are old or have unhealthy body mass and that's why they avail of these services to begin with. I have an uncle who tried to invite me to P4P when I was younger but I was a good naive Christian boy then and refused. My mom was nonstop about him being icky this and icky that but at the end of the day he was a generous and gallant individual who will really take care of you if you need any help no matter the circumstance.

And that is how sex workers can be fine with being with these guys (as long as they take a shower of course), if their character is great, no reason to refuse service.
Exactly. I’ve always found it so shallow when people are like “ew those gross old men”.

Like, they are humans as well with many excellent qualities. Many very intelligent and great conversation partners.

I have to admit that I have a big weakness for beautiful things and I certainly appreciate and crave the company of beautiful men and women as well but I don’t feel opposed to playing with people who are considered below average in the looks department either.

Reactions: Maxblack