90 Min / 26K Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let me preface this all by saying that I was pretty sure I'm not into this scene but I didn't want to knock it before I tried it, so with the gentle nudges of my friends, I tried it. Also I saw some posts from the latter half of 2022 saying that Yshirts is not foreigner friendly, and some posts saying that it was, so I also wanted to add another data point for who / what they accept.

I'll answer the question about whether they accept foreigners or not immediately. They obviously do, since I was able to get in, but that was after approaching them speaking Japanese and only ever speaking Japanese while I was in there. I don't look Japanese at all mind you, so I definitely wasn't tricking them. They were a little hesitant, but I told them I would be able to talk with a Japanese girl no problem and then they gave me a choice between two girls.

I really wish I had pushed a bit as to if anyone else would be available if I waited for a while. I did my research ahead of time and the two options presented to me were not who I wanted initially, but I was recommended Uta so I chose her. Afterwards I paid seemingly the same amount that a local would for a 90 minute course and was sent to a room to wait.

Uta came to grab me after a moment, and I went up with her hand in hand. Now this was my first time, so as soon as the door closed I was nervous. We undressed and I'll say, Uta was not a bad looking girl. Not my type but she was well taken care of, shaven, and only had a little bit of love handles (nothing an American wouldn't be used to). I'd say Uta did well to try to open me up, but since she was young and around my age I just felt more pressure. We conversed well and she knew very limited English (which the staff told me about beforehand).

Long story short I couldn't get over my nerves, but I definitely enjoyed the experience of the mat play, foreplay, and just generally being with her. She definitely tried to get me there so I can't fault Uta. I'd say it was 75% my fault and 25% the provider. I need to click with a certain personality type to get there and Uta was not that, but she's lovely and accepts foreigners so I hope this helps clear up whether or not Yshirts is an option.

I at least demystified the female body for myself and got hands on experience in what I can do to please a woman (and Uta was very good at faking or showing how much she liked it). In the future with a different woman I'm sure this experience will help. For now it's back to my normal life and trying to figure out how to get better.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It should say "Will not repeat - for now". I think the shop is pretty fair with the pricing, I just need to work on myself and make sure I only go if there's a girl that works for me and if I'm fully ready for such a thing.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023