70 mins - 25k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
FEB 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Preface: Hi, I'm new to all of this. Figured I'd write down and share my experiences here, they are all from the perspective of a complete newb, so make sure to factor that in and take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. I'm kind of an idiot but please be nice. I would have loved to have the gold standard Kaoru experience for my first time here, but she was out for the entirety of my stay in japan and then some it seems. I also don't have a twitter/X so its not very easy to make reservations or solid plans as a foreigner. So I opted to just go in and figure it out after having read some reviews here and trying to make the best of things and try a variety of girls to see what I like, how things work, and primarily to learn, etc. I wound up going to yshirts 5 times in the span of a week and planned for 2 more sessions but those didn't pan out for various reasons.

I walk in to yshirts, several guys are at the front, the guy behind the counter throws a lot of japanese at me that mostly went over my head. I nodded and asked if foreigners were ok (in japanese) and they let me know to take off my shoes and put on the slippers. I was shown to a small room with a tv. Btw the slippers are comically small on me and I hated every moment of walking in them lol
After a few minutes a guy comes in shows me 3 cards and says "only 3 options" i had looked up a few reviews beforehand and of the available I recognize and recall yuna kuroki being a good choice. I think Natsume was another choice but I don't recall the other. Yuna Kuroki absolutely was a good choice, I however, was not quite prepared and still very much a beginner that was learning through out this whole session.

After showing me prices and asking me which I wanted, 70 mins, he took my money and came back a bit later with some tea a towel and my change. Didn't give a time frame, so I just sat there for another few minutes before he showed me the door and the girl at the top of the staircase.

I'd say she had a pretty face but seemed to have a lot of makeup and she seemed a little aged and definitely a smoker but I'd still say solid 6 or 7 overall depending on your tastes, loved her beautiful long black hair and slim figure with a small belly.

She grabs my hand and we walk up the stairs. The room is a box, with a bed some cabinets and a step down into the "bath" area or w/e you want to call it. She tells me to sit on the bed, and we talk and get friendly for a bit while I try to relax and honestly I think shes pretty good at talking. Her knowing english really was a blessing for me. I was trying to get comfortable but that is easier said then done but she was being nice and friendly trying to relax me. I spoke a little japanese and for the most part we could fill in for the others language with almost no google translate to help. We talked while gradually undressing. I was being cautious and didn't really initiate so for the most part I just let her guide things and didn't "try" anything so to speak.

Once we were both naked she headed to the bath area and started washing herself a bit and asked if I wanted mat or bed. I said mat because I wanted the experience. She seemed a little surprised but happy to oblige.

Overall we chatted quite a bit, she knows a good amount of english, was very friendly and warm. Maybe a bit too chatty bc it seemed like time flew by but then she asked me to get in the soap stool.
I guess this was pretty standard, i just sat on the stool while she rubbed all over me. Afterwards she told me to get in the tub, so I got in tub, and stayed alone in it :(
Leaned into watching her setup the mat, yea ok it's kind hot just watching her setup, she then told me to get on. She started the nuru massage part and it felt alright, a few times it felt really good, but idk I wasn't totally into it, but i gave it shot. I think hers was at least ok, but this is my first soapland experience so yea i have no actual clue or basis for this and this in now my standard to judge other mat play.
In hindsight I think she had good mat play but I've got uhh some mix of anxiety and death grip problems to deal with so i couldn't quite enjoy it all that much. That is my problem though.
My take away was that mat play is nice, but maybe its not quite for me. But I'm still trying to figure out what is for me, so that is fine. Gotta be adventurous and it was still pretty fun and nice experience overall.

After the nuru massage part of mat play, she flips me and hits me the "surprise" condom trick before going into cg, reverse cg, and 69, but I couldn't get off as mentioned above I was coming to find out I had some ED problems. Shoutout to the surprise condom move though, this was easily the best way to get the condom on me at all because of aforementioned problems. Eventually she took off the condom and gave a hj until I got off. The nuru really helped now that i think about it, she was pretty skillful and actually quite fun to play with on the mat. It seemed like time just flew by.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd definitely think this was a pretty good beginner experience, my own issues aside I think she did what she could for me and was a good provider.
slim, small belly, smoker, unshaven pussy, pretty face albeit older
very nice lady, speaks a little english, really friendly, which kind of made this experience kinda complicated but overall good. I guess what I mean by that is that she was nice, but didn't feel like GFE nice. Perhaps that is just me being inexperienced though.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024