90mins - 44,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
My second visit to Happiness in Susukino which I found to be welcoming to foreigners even though they may not know any Japanese. Most of my conversations with the staff were in Japanese, with Google Translate used by both parties when I found it hard to construct sentences or hard to understand what they were telling me.

Booking
In my previous visit while speaking with Tencho-san I mentioned that I would like to visit again at a later date and make a reservation. He shared with me that it would be better to do a walk in as the list of girls for the date I was visiting was not confirmed yet. He also mentioned that making reservations for foreigners on call are also welcome, as long as the person making the reservation is able to speak Japanese well enough. I then asked for recommendations as to who I can try picking next and he recommended Yua to me, and added that she is usually ok with any sort of play. Fast forward to visit day at around 10am, I nominated Yua and asked if I could go for a longer time with her to try my luck as the same Tencho-san previously told me that foreigners were only allowed 60mins. He responded by telling me that they were going to ask Yua first, to which fortunately he gave me the OK - but I was going to be paying the fee for 60mins (30,000 + 2000 nomination) with two 15mins (6000*2) extensions upfront rather than pay the flat fee for 90mins which was around (40,000). I didn't mind paying the extra yen, as Tencho-san did tell me that the policy they apply for foreigners usually is 60mins only, so I guess this was his way of working around the system to help me out. I was then asked if I could wait until 11am for Yua, to which I told the staff no problemo. I then sit down drink some tea and wait for time to pass.

The Girl
Stunning figure, with a cute face to boot. Comparing her diary posts on Hime Channel, IMO she looked better in person than what was in the photos which was a nice surprise for me. She had nice round puffy eyes, applied light make up with a little rose blush on her cheeks and the dress she wore highlighted her figure well. In the room undressed, her breasts had a light sag to them, but definitely still round and plump to the touch. She was also packing an entire bakery, nice wide hips which is a plus.
https://hime-channel.com/profile/rog223

The Service
When our eyes met, she greeted me enthusiastically, ushering me into the room with her where we make our introductions and undress. She offers to help me take off my clothes but I decline since I was wearing many layers (that day was cold af). While undressing, I comment on her cute looks and great style, of which she responded that she was really happy to hear that and gave me a tight hug. I also share with her that I would like to skip mat play and go straight to the bed, doing a mini interview in Japanese to check in with her on what she was ok with and if things I wanted to try were NG. The check in is something I usually do regardless of what Tencho-san told me, just to make sure I don't happen to be doing something that providers would be uncomfortable with. She responded that she was ok with any type of play, and we proceeded to shower.

The shower was where the fun began. She stole flirtatious looks at me, beaming with a great smile and rubbing her chest against mine (probably to make up for skipping mat play). I steal the opportunity to fondle her breasts and nipples, and then moved on to her ass where I played around with her necks and ears with my lips as well, where she received the caressing favorably. She then returns the favor, stroking my dick and initiating a sensual DFK, like something a girlfriend would do. With my free hands I start to play around with her pussy, stroking and fingering her as the DFK continued. After that bit, she rinses me off and motions me to the bed, and I decide to princess carry her off her feet and plop her on the bed lightly, with her letting out a light delightful squeal as she landed on her back on the bed. I then go down on her to give a little cunnilingus, which she responds with compliments that I was really good, moaning and also holding down the back of my head with her hands. After she jolts up from cumming a little, I then get up and proceed to stroke my dick against her pussy which she begs me to give it to her, and goddamn did I get even hornier from this. I had to stop myself in my tracks though, because I hadn't even put on a condom yet 😅. I remind her about it and she laughs, saying she that she forgot about it, and playfully took out the condom putting it on with her mouth while caressing my balls. Phew.

Safely equipped, we begin with missionary position and she seemed to be getting really into it, where in between her moans she would tell me when she was feeling really good, which gave me the opportunity to vary the pacing with my thrusts. Finding a good groove, I pick up the pace and oh my goodness, did her moans get real loud. Like - loud till the point I was wondering whether the rooms beside us could hear, as she responded to each thrust. I then quip about how her moans were really cute, which she said she was embarrassed and hid her face with the palms. Seeing this I then respond by telling her that she was too cute to hide her face, with me interlocking both my hands with hers and leaning in for a kiss as the thrusting continued. I get a real rush out of it and finish while sharing a kiss with her. After finishing, we both caught our breath and she commented that she felt really good. We cuddle and have a conversation about food I'd like to try around Hokkaido.

Seeing that we still had some time, I lean in for a kiss with her and caressed her body which got my member going again, asking to try out 69. She obliges, gets on top of me and starts going after my member, to which I respond by going after hers as well, tongue in and all. Her moans mixed in with her eagerness to deliver a good BBBJ made me get a sudden rush to pop. I didn't want to pop yet and I decide to up the intensity with both my tongue and fingers which makes her jolt in response and stop sucking. As I continue, she tells me that she is about to cum, and no way am I gonna stop now. I manage to make her climax after being consistent with the intensity she was moaning the loudest with. Mission accomplished. I let her rest for a bit to catch her breath from all the moaning. After that she gives me a bright smile and proceeds to suck me off, with the goal of making me finish before time was up. She pulled out all the stops, alternating between her hands with her mouth on my balls and licking my most sensitive spots as if she knew me like a lover. I eventually finish in her mouth with her beaming with a proud smile which honestly made me melt a little inside. She then says that we have 5 minutes left for a shower and she quickly soaps me up and rinses me off but not without leaving me with a few kisses and her grabbing my hands to caress her breasts. The buzzer sounds during the shower and the phone in the room rings after the buzzer went on for about 2 minutes. After the quick shower she gives the staff below a call and says tells them that I'll be downstairs in a moment as we both put on our clothes. Dressed, she then ushers me outside to the stairs before leaving with a tight huge and a sweet kiss on the lips as we say goodbye, with her blowing me a kiss as I head downstairs.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly best experience I had ever on the bed with a provider and I was really glad I decided to skip mat play to get a double pop. Worth every penny. She responded to my advances so well, it gave me the impression as if she was a real lover. The GFE was amazing, and if I ever revisit to explore Hokkaido again I think a pit stop in Susukino will definitely be worth my time.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024