85 minutes - 44,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It was a cold rainy day at the end of March and I decided to visit a soapland near Kyoto; however, there are none so instead I decided to visit Ogoto. Despite what some may say it takes nearly 45 minutes to around an hour to get there depending on when you catch the bus. So fast forward and I arrived at a giant red building with the words Love Collection written in giant katakana characters. I enter the building and am instantly greeted by the tout. They're nice and take my shoes and give me a number for my shoes.

The room beyond the entrance is large with probably 16 individual chairs. Beside them is a table with nail clippers and a trash can beneath. Soon after sitting I was called behind the curtain by the front door and they asked me who I'd like to book and which course. My Japanese isn't great at probably level 1. But we used the translate app DeepL which seems to be more popular in Japan the google translate to work out the details. I asked for the "Love Course" in Japanese which allows you to go in raw, no condom and at first they said, "no, only for Japanese". I then gestured to leave and said, "sumimasen" and he asked me if it was hard without that option. I said yes, it's hard in Japanese. I then told him I was half Japanese and then he also asked if I lived in Japan, I was honest and said I didn't. After much reluctance and disappearing behind a curtain presumably to ask the girl. He then said, "okay".

I was very happy, but then I got hit with the gaijin tax. The foreigner fee which is not listed on the website is a heavy 10,000 yen. Whereas another place, Marine Blue down the street only charges 3,000 yen for foreigners. I tried getting him to knock it down, but he wouldn't budge and so I eventually gave in because the raw course was so appealing. I've been around mostly Tokyo these days and I don't know if there are any code words like "premium course" or something that denotes raw options, but it's something that I wanted to try for the last few years due to a lack of sensitivity in the nether regions. TMI I know. My total cost came out to 44,000 yen for 85 minutes (Love course: 5,000, 85 mins: 27,000, nomination fee: 2,000, Gaijin Tax: 10,000) which I inserted into a kiosk which then returned my change. I returned to my seat and then waited for Yua, the girl I had chosen.

Less than 5 minutes later one of the store worker calls my ticket number as if I'm at Sushiro and I approach him. He tells me no recording and then opens the curtain where I'm greeted by a gorgeous woman with orange hair in a pony-tail. She's probably around 23-27 y/o wearing a baby blue top with a short plaid skirt along with a red striped tie imitating the look of a school uniform found in JAV. She gave me a hug before leading me up by the hand.

The room was dark with a small twin-sized bed to the right and the shower area to the right. The first thing I noticed was the lack of a mat and in my head I said, "damn, guess I'm not getting any mat play". I asked if we could turn the lights up and she said okay.

We then proceeded to the bed and began with some small talk. She asked me in Japanese if I came with friends to Japan, how long I was there for, and my favorite parts as well as how I found the soapland. My Japanese like I said before is pretty bad and so I ended up using DeepL to translate our conversation and even pulled out the Japanese keyboard so she could type. Yua only speaks Japanese so I ended up saying, "sumimasen" a lot when she would ask me a question and I didn't understand what she was saying. Our conversation seemed to go on for a while and I knew the clock was ticking so I asked if we could begin. She agreed and we both undressed ourselves.

We then walked over to the shower station and she began by having me sit on a stool. Alright, I hate to be critical, but she probably gave me the worst shower I've experienced at a soapland. She used foam soap from a dispenser and wiped my chest with it and my nether regions before spraying it down. That was all, no slipping and sliding down my arms or legs, nor my back. After the shower she had me go into the small tub. She then got in after me, but the tub was so small that we just sat in there for a minute before getting out.

After that, we were finally ready, we got out of the tub, dried off, and sat on the bed. After having studied her lips carefully we began with dfk. I then took my hand as we kissed and slowly pushed her hair behind her ear as my hand slowly meandered its way down to her waist. I then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in as we gently fell together upon the pillow. We continued kissing for a short while before she had me lie down before she went down on me. As I felt pleasure from below I stared into the ceiling and then back down at her and then back at the empty ceiling with no mirrors. I gently caressed her hair as she continued. Before long we switched to 69 and I ate her out as my hands were wrapped around her waist being careful to not let her escape. Her body twitched as she let out quiet gasps. With nectar flowing from her petals she was ready for the main course. The raw, love course began as she straddled on top of me and slowly placed my hard member into her lower mouth. I immediately felt the tightness and warmth of her insides and as she began to move up and down like a piston I felt the ribbed lining of her insides as well as the textured top of her insides. Ah, she felt great.

I then had her lie down on my chest as I grabbed her lovely cheeks and began thrusting from below as I spread her from below. With each thrust I felt her more and more and I was glad I spent the extra money to experience this despite the obvious risks. We then switched to missionary where I kissed her from above as our bodies came together. Doggy was next in line where I thrusted in awe as I observed her glossy skin and felt sweat rolling down her chest as I caressed them before forming into droplets that dripped down from her nipples. I then took hold of both her arms and continued thrusting from behind as I heard moaning from below.

Lastly, we switched back into cowgirl, where I pumped up and down as I pressed down on her waist to go deeper. I heard heavy breathing from my left ear as I slowly went up and down before pulling out.

We then went back to the shower for a touch of soap on the chest and groin before she handed me the shower head. We dried off and went back to the bed where we had some more small talk. I then asked her if we could kiss until the time ended and she agreed. So we went back to kissing as we laid both our heads on the small shallow pillow leaving my hands to fully roam her body. We then heard the phone ring signaling that we only had a few minutes left so we got dressed after she handed me some tea and we left the room together as she guided me by the hand.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I could tell that she was trying the entire time, but I did feel like I had to take the lead to get anything done. As for the shower, I'm wondering if it's a training issue or poor management. It didn't seem like she had as many supplies as other places I've been to and foam soap just seems like the management cheaped out (foam soap is typically diluted in various ratios of soap to water. This means it's not very slippery and washes away easily. Great for saving water and soap, but not great for a soapland experience). I recommend if you have a burning desire for someone young and you wanna go raw; otherwise, there are many other less expensive soaplands with better service. I do believe that the language barrier inhibited the experience; however, I'm also more used to girls that have a routine making the process a bit easier for foreigners. I personally prefer providers that take initiative like Kaoru at Y-shirt, whereas I know that some guys prefer to take the lead and so Yua may be their preference.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024