Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min, 17000 + LH

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Yuika is a wonderful country girl that's a bit lazy but gives unstructured GFE. My other favorite is Yui but she's a bit more structured.

If you know my reviews you know I work hard to establish rapport for additional fun normally not included. Yuika is especially warm to that. She's a short gal with a good sized rack and an onion of a bubble butt.

Now, the service says no touching but she asked me to touch from the start! I complimented her very round butt and she said "sawatte ii yo". From there it got a bit steamy until we got into the shower. Normal play and then back on the bed for the usual GFE massage.

Now, I know it's expensive but the GFE x massage combination of this provider cannot be beat. So many of the girls put their all into it and a little bit of making them laugh or chatting them up can improve the service a great deal.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I won't go into detail of what all that entails but I do highly recommend Yuika. I think next to Yui she's my favorite provider at the shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, but you should really consider adding more details in your reviews... there's no much to go on here for someone considering this provider.

Approved: 7/16/2019