http://thai-mai.com/s/?p=contents&id=5

Appointment Length & Costs:
Yuka 60 min 13000, Aya 90 min 19,000

Type/Location:
Kinshicho

Language Notes:
Japanese, English, Thai

Details of the Encounter:
This place has been getting a lot of love lately and I thought I'd try it out a few times even though it's in a slightly out of the way location.

The Area: I've heard the food here is good but that's not what I came here to eat. On your right is all the girls bars, Chinese shops, and I believe some pink salons but not 100% sure. If you cross the street on the overpass there should be reasonably priced love hotels all over. They are spread out in the alleys just off the main road. I decided on Hotel Music which is 3500 for 2 hours or 3900 for 3 hours. They also offer 500 for cosplay rentals. You could even rent sex toys but I'm not sure I trust rental sex toys.

The Girl: So I had wanted to see Mona or Non but both were busy so I ended up with Yuka. After calling she arrived about 30 minutes later. My initial thoughts were that she was super sexy if a little bit old. Maybe early to mid 30s. Her boobs are big and natural and her skin is smooth and sexy. But when she got naked I noticed she has got a little more to love. She looks kind of like the girl in the website photos but definitely edited.

The Service: We spent a lot of time in the shower which was just for cleaning up until we got in the tub. Then I started feeling up her breasts from behind while she played with my manhood until I started working my way down on her. Then she felt ready for the bed. After an okay BJ and some nipple play she capped me off and rode me until I got on top and we switched from missionary, doggy, some stuff from JAV i wantsd to try and ended in missionary until she got too tired. Then she gave me a HJ with DFK until finish. Then massage until time was out. She kept playing with her phone after sex though. Although she did start to show me pictures and stuff. Overall not a bad experience and really attractive considering the price range.

Girl 2: Aya is significantly more slender than Yuka and is in her late 20s. Aya is really cute but I feel she is very passive or new. You have to really take the lead depending on what you want. If you talk and open up a bit to her she is really cool and a little funny. Just have to get pass that initial shyness.

The Service 2: She seemed inexperienced I'm this line of work. I had to guide her from shower to bed to service. I messed up with the bath and it was too hot for her so she sat on the side while I played with her lady parts and kissed her all over. After awhile of this we moved to the bed and I ate her out some more. Surprisingly we skipped everything after that and went straight to CFS. Did a bunch of the positions like I tried last time and finished inside. Then we just cuddled for 30 minutes talked about life until time ran out. She is cute and will definitely be amazing after some experience but she is leaving soon so try it out if your interested.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yeah its a decent service for reasonable price.

Thanks for sharing...i used thaimild twice now. I feel like the new girls is better hit compared to the old roster.

Oh yeah the comi comi package is nice too...11k 40 minutes including nomination fee and rental room. A bit small but for the price ia pretty good.