Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Relax/Yumi

Date of Encounter:
2017/12/11

Contact Method:
Reserved by telephone/ Japanese

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min/ 14,500JPY (500JPY HE fee + 1000JPY nomination fee)

Type/Location:
Massage/Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English OK to use/ Yumi speaks little English but basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Been this chain of HE message a parlors numerous times, with several therapists.

This was my second time with Yumi (first time was last year) but I saw she doesn't have a review yet and some were asking about her in the related threads for this shop, so I decided to review.

The first time with Yumi was pretty standard one shot affair, but she did actually offer a second shot and was little playful in wanting me to massage her so I thought she would be worth a second trip.

She is a short girl and I'd say she is more cute than pretty, her photos are accurate in terms of size and weight but she definitely looks cuter in photos.

Bubbly character and very sexual judging by her actions and what she says.

This time round she gave me a great view of her panties whilst massaging my shoulders from the top of the mat.

Very pleasing massage, I think she's the best of all of them there at massage itself. Despite the 90 minutes course she got into the play pretty quick. Also working it while I was still on my front. She used a shit load of oil and started working my butt. It was this point she put on a finger condom and fingered my ass. I always dreamt of this but in reality (maybe because I had a massive dump before the massage), it just felt off and uncomfortable so I asked her to stop but still play with my butt area. She allowed quite a bit of over the clothing touching and came to rest down beside me to start proper hand job when I was flipped on to my back. I lasted a lot longer than I usually do so she went through some nice positions. One in particular was a foot job whilst staring back at me. Was very adorable. This then turned into pretty vigorous hand pumping until I shot like a bucket load of come all over her hands.

She then teased me about my come face but was pretty funny.

She went back to her very good massage of the legs. Of course she asked if I wanted a second pop, and this time I said yes.

She was very obliging this time around but for some reason I cousin;t come. I think after the initial pop, they do use too much oil that you can't really feel anything.

Finished with a nice head massage, and shower. She kinda implied we should 'play' together later and that her pussy was lonely but I was tired and had to go home.

She told me she will go back Thailand for 3 months so if I want to come back to her I should do quickly. Not sure how much of that is a ploy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's cute, bubbly personality, willing to go that extra mile to get you off. Worth repeating. Definitely there are better looking therapists but she definitely most 'professional'