Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko - Independent Scort

Date of Encounter:
Later April, 2017

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 Hours, 10000Y (Part-time worker special price)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (5000Y)

Language Notes:
English (she was fluid and there were not any communication problems)

Physical Description:
She looks better in real life than in the photos I saw of her here in TAG. I found her body to be of a curvy type and personally I found it pleasing to look. As a point some people may find negative, she doesn't have a flat belly, but I didn't find that a problem at all.

Details of the Encounter:
We met at the meeting place just in time. She was there waiting for me which means she went a bit earlier.
She presented herself and we began chatting on our way to a love hotel she previously proposed to me (a really great choice). I found her to be extremely easy going and well spoken, and we had a nice chat on our way to the LH.

Once we got there we prepared ourselves to take a quick shower and a bath the Japanese way, an experience I will always remember. She showered and put body lotion on me whit her soft hands while the bath was getting ready, giving me a Japanese kanojo/waifu feeling I terribly enjoyed. During the whole time she was with a pleasing smile, feminine, delicate, and focused on making me feel well and relaxed.

After the relaxing bath we got out and she dressed up in a schoolgirl uniform, as I requested her. I had my doubts on how she would look on a schoolgirl uniform as she is not a teen model, however I found her to look stunningly beautiful and cute. As a schoolgirl out of a JAV.
I proposed her to do some harassment play before enjoying her bareback blowjob, something she found interesting and agreed to.

After some fun roleplaying, I made her suck me. What an experience!
Usually I have taken a long time to come on past personal experiences, no matter what I am doing, I am not fast at cumming, but Yuriko's bbbj skill got me right on the spot in no time. She was exceptionally good!
During the blowjob I got the opportunity to take her some photos that will always make me remember what a good experience this was.

After my first pop we were already around one hour and I thought our date would end here. However, she made me know I did still have a half of an hour for free, as the room was rented for two hours, so we relaxed, spoke a lot, had a really great time due to how interesting, open and sweet she is, and right before leaving she offered me to have a quickie, as I did still have one pop left. Something I gladly accepted and enjoyed while taking a coffee she happily prepared for me some minutes before.

At the end of our encounter we showered ourselves again and left the LH together, where we continued speaking about many different topics until we took different paths and, politely said goodbye to each other.

My experience was, overall, really positive.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko showed herself to be a warm, sweet, feminine and overall pleasing woman. In her own word, she told me what made her happy was to make men happy, and even if such an absolute affirmation feels to be untrue I can firmly confirm that is what I felt while being with her.
I felt I was with a woman who found joy on making me feel well, relaxed and satisfied. And feeling and knowing that made me feel incredibly well.

Said so, it is time I give my recommendation. Whether you are looking for sex, for a nice chat, or just a good time, I believe Yuriko can and will serve you well.
Because of this I strongly recommend her. I would repeat if I didn't left Japan already!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko - Independent Scort

Date of Encounter:
Later April, 2017

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 Hours, 10000Y (Part-time worker special price)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (5000Y)

Language Notes:
English (she was fluid and there were not any communication problems)

Physical Description:
She looks better in real life than in the photos I saw of her here in TAG. I found her body to be of a curvy type and personally I found it pleasing to look. As a point some people may find negative, she doesn't have a flat belly, but I didn't find that a problem at all.

Details of the Encounter:
We met at the meeting place just in time. She was there waiting for me which means she went a bit earlier.
She presented herself and we began chatting on our way to a love hotel she previously proposed to me (a really great choice). I found her to be extremely easy going and well spoken, and we had a nice chat on our way to the LH.

Once we got there we prepared ourselves to take a quick shower and a bath the Japanese way, an experience I will always remember. She showered and put body lotion on me whit her soft hands while the bath was getting ready, giving me a Japanese kanojo/waifu feeling I terribly enjoyed. During the whole time she was with a pleasing smile, feminine, delicate, and focused on making me feel well and relaxed.

After the relaxing bath we got out and she dressed up in a schoolgirl uniform, as I requested her. I had my doubts on how she would look on a schoolgirl uniform as she is not a teen model, however I found her to look stunningly beautiful and cute. As a schoolgirl out of a JAV.
I proposed her to do some harassment play before enjoying her bareback blowjob, something she found interesting and agreed to.

After some fun roleplaying, I made her suck me. What an experience!
Usually I have taken a long time to come on past personal experiences, no matter what I am doing, I am not fast at cumming, but Yuriko's bbbj skill got me right on the spot in no time. She was exceptionally good!
During the blowjob I got the opportunity to take her some photos that will always make me remember what a good experience this was.

After my first pop we were already around one hour and I thought our date would end here. However, she made me know I did still have a half of an hour for free, as the room was rented for two hours, so we relaxed, spoke a lot, had a really great time due to how interesting, open and sweet she is, and right before leaving she offered me to have a quickie, as I did still have one pop left. Something I gladly accepted and enjoyed while taking a coffee she happily prepared for me some minutes before.

At the end of our encounter we showered ourselves again and left the LH together, where we continued speaking about many different topics until we took different paths and, politely said goodbye to each other.

My experience was, overall, really positive.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko showed herself to be a warm, sweet, feminine and overall pleasing woman. In her own word, she told me what made her happy was to make men happy, and even if such an absolute affirmation feels to be untrue I can firmly confirm that is what I felt while being with her.
I felt I was with a woman who found joy on making me feel well, relaxed and satisfied. And feeling and knowing that made me feel incredibly well.

Said so, it is time I give my recommendation. Whether you are looking for sex, for a nice chat, or just a good time, I believe Yuriko can and will serve you well.
Because of this I strongly recommend her. I would repeat if I didn't left Japan already!

Muchas gracias, for your positive review!!! Wow, you remember well! I always gigle, when I read the part of, you requested a school girl harrassment play! It reminds me of I met a man on an empty train at the final station, waiting to go backwards, to the other bound, I was a school girl back then in an uniform, alone on that train, a Japanese pervert came to the door and said, "look, girl! What is this??" showing his small dick in front of the school girl! I just had to face down, to a book I was reading, and ignored! He went away. lol. But I do love a role play o"harrassment". That was real fun! And you took great pics of me, which I have on my ad!!

Thank you again!
My service is not for sex, but there are plenty of adult entertainment! So glad, I can provide pretty well!!

Take care!
Mucio arigato!!! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon
Also, another thing to noted, I'm usually strick with time for short courses, for 1 hour, 2 hours, but he was freelanced, considered his situation, I gave a special case. I'm mild with time on my 2.5 course with meal, even for extention, I don't ask for OT fee. Maybe, I'm still very generous out there.
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Last edited: