Guest viewing is limited

IND Yuriko is a very speical one to be with.

Spongemike

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
05/2017

Contact Method:
TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5HOUR 25K + LH fees

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English. Her English is actually really good. A lot better than I expected

Details of the Encounter:
We meet at a train station. Now I am not sure exactly which exit to meet up. I was actually late but Yuriko was very understanding and waited.

We headed to a nearby by place for some food. During dinner she was very social and taught me a few things about Tokyo. We had a really good conversion and she knows a lot of different topics to talk about. Overall I feel very relax talking to her.

After dinner we went to a LH she recommended. It was very good. The place was roomy and very private.

We had a shower together and into the tub we went. She made me feel very relax and offer a very friendly service. She wasn't rush and her skills were awesome. She also had some music prepare so that was great.

The AV came out great and the best part is that she was very cool with it after. No hassle and no complains and very professional.

Overall it was a very fun experience with Yuriko and I recommend her to anyone looking for more than just some fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was great meeting with you Yuriko. Hope everything is going well with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the positive review! I'm sorry the location we first met, was challening for you. But, glad you made it!!!(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Thank you for choosing me, and glad it worked out well!

Best wishes from Tokyo!
Yuriko