yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
didn't happen

Type/Location:
N/A

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Yuriko seemed to be a nice relaxing companion from the reviews, so I contacted her. She responded a few hours later. I asked about her schedule, and possibility tomorrow (just a question). Her response was condescending and impolite. I will not be a patron.

"Tomorrow afternoon?
I am an OL, means I'm an office lady.
It doesn't mean that I am available any day...
Please think careful, before asking questions..."

We hear constantly from service providers how paying clients should be polite and respectful, and I agree. Honestly, I feel we should be, and I always am, but it goes both ways.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

She might sound harsh but I wouldn't read much into it. I do understand that a person who's selling a service should always be nice and polite to a potential costumer. But I honestly feel that you could've just told her what you thought and then move on. I don't think this is worth doing a review and you getting back at her like this is some petty shit.

I honestly didn't think her reply was that rude.. and I agree with the user above. Writing a review solely on an e-mail response is a bit unnecessary.

As someone who does this job full-time, I think it might be more stressful for her to have another job on top of sexwork. She may have just been tired and wanted to send a quick, simple reply. I really doubt that she meant to sound impolite to you.

Judging from the way you explained yourself, however, I don't think you approached her in a bad way either. Actually, you seemed to want to book a day in advance, instead of asking for a super-last-minute appointment.. so I will give props to you for that.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
didn't happen

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
didn't happen

Type/Location:
N/A

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Yuriko seemed to be a nice relaxing companion from the reviews, so I contacted her. She responded a few hours later. I asked about her schedule, and possibility tomorrow (just a question). Her response was condescending and impolite. I will not be a patron.

"Tomorrow afternoon?
I am an OL, means I'm an office lady.
It doesn't mean that I am available any day...
Please think careful, before asking questions..."

We hear constantly from service providers how paying clients should be polite and respectful, and I agree. Honestly, I feel we should be, and I always am, but it goes both ways.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

I honestly didn't think her reply was that rude.. and I agree with the user above. Writing a review solely on an e-mail response is a bit unnecessary.

As someone who does this job full-time, I think it might be more stressful for her to have another job on top of sexwork. She may have just been tired and wanted to send a quick, simple reply. I really doubt that she meant to sound impolite to you.

Judging from the way you explained yourself, however, I don't think you approached her in a bad way either. Actually, you seemed to want to book a day in advance, instead of asking for a super-last-minute appointment.. so I will give props to you for that.

I agree that this kind of situation doesn't really need a review and could have been solved in private but I disagree about it sounding not impolite. That's just my opinion but there could've been a better solution regarding the response.
If someone is asking me if I'm available in the morning on a weekday I wouldn't answer like that and just tell the client politely that I'm sorry but can't take the request and would come up with an alternative date/time or refer to someone else who may be available for the request.

Yeah, I agree completely with everything the above 2 people had said.

From past reviews, it seems like Yuriko would receive mass emails from gentlemen all asking the same questions, even though a bunch of previous reviews had explained things clearly, and her profile also explains when she can work etc.

So I know she was quite angry about having to constantly explain the same things over and over, so I wouldn't take it personally, you just didn't to happen to know but she placed you in the category of a gentleman who should have known.

Well it's not too difficult to do a template answer for all such inquiries like "I'm sorry , would it be possible for you to propose another date , in the evening"? And hit the send button. Arranging meetings at suitable times for everybody involved is also part of Office Life by the way... sorry I like Yuriko but on this one yes, I agree that it's not the right thing to write

I'm sorry, I made you angry...

I try to be nice to people, also, I'm sorry I didn't make things clear at the first place on my ad and got tired of getting the same questions, recently.
I should write my available time.

I'm an OL=office lady who works for 9:00-17:30 for daytime and I have to let people know. But I do have some day offs, as well. I put that on my information section.

Thank you all for comments and support.

I learned from this experience.

Thanks.

Also, this person asked me, if I had time before noon...

I'm sorry, I made you angry...

I try to be nice to people, also, I'm sorry I didn't make things clear at the first place on my ad and got tired of getting the same questions, recently.
I should write my available time.

I'm an OL=office lady who works for 9:00-17:30 for daytime and I have to let people know. But I do have some day offs, as well. I put that on my information section.

Thank you all for comments and support.

I learned from this experience.

Thanks.

We all get annoyed sometimes, good on you for your humility.

I agree that this kind of situation doesn't really need a review and could have been solved in private but I disagree about it sounding not impolite. That's just my opinion but there could've been a better solution regarding the response.
If someone is asking me if I'm available in the morning on a weekday I wouldn't answer like that and just tell the client politely that I'm sorry but can't take the request and would come up with an alternative date/time or refer to someone else who may be available for the request.

Thanks for support, Anna.
And that's what I did this person, of course, thanks.

Well it's not too difficult to do a template answer for all such inquiries like "I'm sorry , would it be possible for you to propose another date , in the evening"? And hit the send button. Arranging meetings at suitable times for everybody involved is also part of Office Life by the way... sorry I like Yuriko but on this one yes, I agree that it's not the right thing to write

I did give this person an alternative daytime choice.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, I agree completely with everything the above 2 people had said.

From past reviews, it seems like Yuriko would receive mass emails from gentlemen all asking the same questions, even though a bunch of previous reviews had explained things clearly, and her profile also explains when she can work etc.

So I know she was quite angry about having to constantly explain the same things over and over, so I wouldn't take it personally, you just didn't to happen to know but she placed you in the category of a gentleman who should have known.

I learned that I should make it clear of my available time frame on my add. I get impatient, when I get to asked for the day's daytime or next
day's daytime availability. I was almost thinking we should make things clear for the word OL for travellers...
I should be more patient...

Thank you, Hana for your support!
I truely enjoy this job., also but I get impatient, when gents ask my daytime availability...
I should be more patient and get to the side that guys send me inquiry!

Reactions: MissInsomnia
She might sound harsh but I wouldn't read much into it. I do understand that a person who's selling a service should always be nice and polite to a potential costumer. But I honestly feel that you could've just told her what you thought and then move on. I don't think this is worth doing a review and you getting back at her like this is some petty shit.

Thanks for your support!
I should be more impatient for gents that ask me for afternoon availablilty. I should make my available time frame clear, to avoid such questions.

Yes, thank you. Also, I learned alot from here.

Thanks for him to spk out in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.