Yuzuha and her incredible lap pillow

Service Name:
Claris Tokyo

Provider Name:
Yuzuha

Website/Contact Info:
https://clarisse-tokyo-shinagawa.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 41800 yen (I added some extras like cosplay)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Okay, I thought I had enough play time for this trip, but for some reason I was feeling very horny 12 hours before my flight, so with my dick doing the thinking, I hit up some Providers on whether they service the Villa Fontaine Grand hotel at Haneda Airport, and surprisingly, they do! This time, I used a less obvious, could-be-japanese name during my CH booking and phone communication, and this time, I didn't get hit by the gaijin tax either, unlike when I booked at Versailles under my real name. I don't exactly know how ethical this is though, let me know if I should really be honest in the future.

The booking process was quite easy as well, I submitted my reservation for 12.30am that same night, I received a call from the office to confirm my details, and after a few hours, Yuzuha appeared in the hotel lobby looking absolutely adorable and friendly. She poked my cheeks and teased me as she met me outside the lift, just like an old buddy of yours might do

I booked Yuzuha because of rave reviews found right here on TAG, and I my expectations were greatly exceeded. She had some slight makeup put on, not that she needed it anyway, but she looked so stylish, it felt almost like cloud-nine walking her hand in hand to my room!

I hit it off with Yuzuha immediately, we were chatting various topics like my home country, my vacation, and my hobbies, I think I probably spent like 30 minutes of my precious booking time on mundane things, but I enjoyed them anyway. She did ask me about why I booked her, and I had to be honest with her about reading her TAG review (she knows who you are, and no she is not mad, in fact she found it hilarious), but after a bit more chatter, we moved to the shower to wash up, before jumping under the sheets together.

She started off with playfully licking my chest before going down with a HJ and BJ, I wanted to do 69 with her but she's really tall! My neck definitely felt strained a bit just trying to reach her clit, and after a bit more of that, we cuddled under the sheets, and she started a more fast paced HJ while her lips were glued to my chest. I was getting a little sensitive at that point and kinda wanted a break, so I asked if I could service her instead, and played with her tits before bringing my mouth between her legs.

Yuzuha is quite sensitive to cold, while I'm quite sensitive to heat, so my head could only really stay there for like 15-20minutes tops before I had to break out of the sheets with sweat on my forehead, so she went back to a HJ, but feeling like my time was coming to an end soon, my final request was Yuzuha's Lap Pillow to which she kindly granted! We spent the last 15 minutes again just talking about my trip, Yuzuha's future plans in regards to her work, and exchanged lines, and once time was up, we washed up again before I walked her to the lobby and bid her goodbye. Even though I never actually finished, I was still satisfied that I could sleep on the comfiest pillow in the world right before my flight back home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will absolutely book her again the next time I‘m in Japan, she played the GFE role perfectly, and even though I didn’t finish, I still treasured my time with Yuzuha.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023

Title of Your Review:
Yuzuha and her incredible lap pillow

Service Name:
Claris Tokyo

Provider Name:
Yuzuha

Website/Contact Info:
https://clarisse-tokyo-shinagawa.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 41800 yen (I added some extras like cosplay)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Okay, I thought I had enough play time for this trip, but for some reason I was feeling very horny 12 hours before my flight, so with my dick doing the thinking, I hit up some Providers on whether they service the Villa Fontaine Grand hotel at Haneda Airport, and surprisingly, they do! This time, I used a less obvious, could-be-japanese name during my CH booking and phone communication, and this time, I didn't get hit by the gaijin tax either, unlike when I booked at Versailles under my real name. I don't exactly know how ethical this is though, let me know if I should really be honest in the future.

The booking process was quite easy as well, I submitted my reservation for 12.30am that same night, I received a call from the office to confirm my details, and after a few hours, Yuzuha appeared in the hotel lobby looking absolutely adorable and friendly. She poked my cheeks and teased me as she met me outside the lift, just like an old buddy of yours might do

I booked Yuzuha because of rave reviews found right here on TAG, and I my expectations were greatly exceeded. She had some slight makeup put on, not that she needed it anyway, but she looked so stylish, it felt almost like cloud-nine walking her hand in hand to my room!

I hit it off with Yuzuha immediately, we were chatting various topics like my home country, my vacation, and my hobbies, I think I probably spent like 30 minutes of my precious booking time on mundane things, but I enjoyed them anyway. She did ask me about why I booked her, and I had to be honest with her about reading her TAG review (she knows who you are, and no she is not mad, in fact she found it hilarious), but after a bit more chatter, we moved to the shower to wash up, before jumping under the sheets together.

She started off with playfully licking my chest before going down with a HJ and BJ, I wanted to do 69 with her but she's really tall! My neck definitely felt strained a bit just trying to reach her clit, and after a bit more of that, we cuddled under the sheets, and she started a more fast paced HJ while her lips were glued to my chest. I was getting a little sensitive at that point and kinda wanted a break, so I asked if I could service her instead, and played with her tits before bringing my mouth between her legs.

Yuzuha is quite sensitive to cold, while I'm quite sensitive to heat, so my head could only really stay there for like 15-20minutes tops before I had to break out of the sheets with sweat on my forehead, so she went back to a HJ, but feeling like my time was coming to an end soon, my final request was Yuzuha's Lap Pillow to which she kindly granted! We spent the last 15 minutes again just talking about my trip, Yuzuha's future plans in regards to her work, and exchanged lines, and once time was up, we washed up again before I walked her to the lobby and bid her goodbye. Even though I never actually finished, I was still satisfied that I could sleep on the comfiest pillow in the world right before my flight back home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will absolutely book her again the next time I‘m in Japan, she played the GFE role perfectly, and even though I didn’t finish, I still treasured my time with Yuzuha.
Lol of course she would figure it out (glad she’s not mad)

Happy you had a good time, she really is something special