70 min / 22,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After tasting for the first time the joys of soaplands in Japan, I quickly became a repeat customer, at which point Minori caught my attention. Having no Japanese phone number, I went in without any reservation and was informed that I would need to wait until too late for my schedule.
Still, having done all the trip, I resolved on choosing randomly one of the girls available at that time, and this girl happened to be Yuzuha.

After some wait, I am called; Yuzuha greets and brings me upstairs silently while holding my hand. She is on the chubbier side, which could turn off some people, but is easily charming enough to my tastes. The photos on the profile page are actually quite representative in my opinion.

Once inside the room, she asks me if she should speak English or Japanese, to which I reply that I would prefer Japanese. She then enquires about my origin country and when I answer her, she asks if she could take a few minutes to show me a video, because apparently the dialect from where she comes from sounds like my home language. After answering that I cannot really hear the similarities, she cheerfully thanks me for my contribution and starts undressing me.
It is actually quite a good icebreaker and I find myself becoming more talkative, eventually enjoying talking with her.

She tells me that the time could be a bit too short for mat play, and I agree, to which she asks if I have already used a soapland since i Immediately understood what she was saying.

We do the usual cleaning before I enter the bath with her joining me soon enough and asking me to tell if things feel good or bad. She starts licking my fingers with a penetrative gaze (that gaze!) and proceeds to start a BJ for a few minutes. We then get outside the bath and onto the bed, at which point I ask if I can lick her because I want to get my techniques honed a bit. There goes a 69, and after a few minutes of licking and fingering, she seems lost and has totally forgotten to lick herself.

There goes the first orgasm I have ever given to somebody else, with some serious contractions going on and some really wet fingers. It feels great being able to enjoy these reactions, especially since it's the first time I'm getting any reaction from a provider, so I continue for a while, with these reactions happening repeteadly. When we stop, she asks me where I learned to do this and tells me that she feared she would not be able to hold it in at some point, to which I reply that I wouldn't mind it at all: "Yada, hazukashii!"

We're now lacking time, so she tries to quickly make me release my shot with some cowgirl position, not before showing me with a smile a big wet spot on the bed, but after a few minutes to no avail, she asks me if I was ever able to come normally with the other girls (which I was). She then tells that she is jealous and frustrated that she was not able do it herself, and we start mutually touching ourselves while she starts devouring my mouth with a godly french kiss. The first alarm rings while we're at it, but we're continuing still and she's now moving her hips and asking me to get my fingers deeper. In the end, there come the contractions again, and I feel some liquid squirting repeteadly on my fingers and forearms. That actually feels great and I quickly follow suit.

We wrap it up in a panick and the second bell rings while we're trying to wash ourselves as fast as possible. We quickly say goodbye with her repeating "kuyashii" and me telling I'll come again for sure so she'll get her revenge...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I filled "Will repeat" but I had actually become entranced and returned every day she was working during my last week in the country.
She is really nice and easy to talk to, and either she comes easily, or she was good enough at acting to make me actually feel good about myself (after having my pride destroyed by the absence of reactions during the previous encounters :ROFLMAO:).

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Once inside the room, she asks me if she should speak English or Japanese
Do you have any idea if she is fluent in English? Might be very useful information for other people.

Do you have any idea if she is fluent in English? Might be very useful information for other people.
Sorry, I just got the notification for new messages for some reason; I didn't get the info unfortunately :confused:

Reactions: Alice