Zeitaku na Hitotoki - Momono

Service Name:
Zeitaku na Hitotoki

Provider Name:
Momono

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.zeitaku48.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes - 42000 + 6000 (options) + ~5500 (hotel)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Called in advance the previous day, to ask if Momono was available the next day as soon as her shift starts. The booking process was standard, a confirmation call an hour in advance on the day of the meeting. Everything was done in Japanese, but the phone staff slowed down their speech to make it easier to understand.

Picked Hotel Enju Annex Banka at Uguisudani a bit in advance to lounge around a bit before her arrival. As a side note, it's like the hotels around the area are intentionally hard to convey on a phone call in Japanese. Hotel EXE = エグゼ = Egg-C? Hotel Schall? The hotel in question wasn't a breeze either.

The room was clean and aesthetic. Sort of a modern Japanese style, with the bed on top of a straw-like floor and some (fake, IIRC) plants. The pricing wasn't bad either, would use again. Room number was 201, if you want to check it out on the website.

I heard a knock on the door at the stated time, went to open it, and... found out it was locked? They got the door open from the outside, but I was left a bit puzzled. Should I have called the front to ask them to open the door at the time? The driver reiterated the basic rule (no honban), took the payment and skedaddled.

Momono came in and opened with a hearty hug. This was a recurring theme throughout the entire two hours. As her profile states, she was extremely eager to please, and very attentive. She was constantly and eagerly kissing, deep with plenty of tongue action. It's like she jumped into the deep end of the pool with no hesitation, with no awkwardness to be found in her behaviour.

We hopped into the shower, with some mutual washing. She proceeded to begin the hands-on eroticism by lowering down to her knees for an in-shower blowjob. I hadn't had a release in quite a few days (busy maximizing sightseeing), so I asked her to take it slowly for starters.

After we exited the shower, I went to finish drying myself on the bed, while she changed into the requested cat ear mini skirt maid outfit (her profile has a list of the available ones, 1000-2000 yen). We rolled up the skirt a bit to make it more mini, with her commenting how embarrassing it got. In retrospect I could've gone without the costume, but I wanted to give it a try.

The first round foreplay was a mix of kissing, blowjob, ball licking, nursing handjob, thighjob with her on top of me and ear licking. First round finished with a blowjob. I got the 4000 yen swallowing option out of curiosity, and she showed the load with her mouth wide before swallowing it.

After some pause (I can't recharge that fast), the kissing continued while we laid on the bed side by side. I probably had more kisses during this two hours than during all my previous fuuzoku experiences. She kept on tugging my winky, and guided my hand to between her legs. She started to moan, while I occasionally swapped from kissing her to licking her ear. Occasionally she got quite loud, which I'm fairly certain was 100% an act.

The second round proved to be more laborous. Momono showed no signs of stopping though, and at some point her forehead was dripping with sweat. At some point she tried simultaneous handjob + breast sucking + ear licking. I have to admit I hadn't imagined such a combo before. I did manage to pop a second time, but I have to admit, I forgot the exact details.

After the second round, I was spent and asked if there was time left to just chill (warm?) in the bathtub. Apparently she had drawn the bath in advance already and left it running, so we could just hop in after showering. A little chit chat, lounging in the bath tub, and cleanup. We exited the hotel together and parted with a lively mata ne in the streets.

She has a recent blog post in her Cityheaven diary about her hobbies and interests, if you want to find some common ground to talk about.

If she passed me on the street and I had to be honest, I probably wouldn't turn to look again. But from her personality, attitude and work ethic, I can definitely see why she's in the store's top three. She worked hard during the entire two hours, and was very positive and pleasant to talk to from arrival to departure.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thanks to shadsleeks for introducing this shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnotherTag
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023