Guest viewing is limited

美少女学園 - An Enjoyable first experience in a Sekukyaba (Hiroshima)

BigPrickRick

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
美少女学園 - Kana (http://www.bishoujo.fun/)

Date of Encounter:
March 2021

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 7800~ + 1100 option, 9k~ total.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
N4 Japanese~

Details of the Encounter:
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to try a Sekukyaba because it sounded like a lot of fun, so I ended up here after searching google maps for one. This was the first one I tried and I guess I got lucky. I asked if foreigners were okay (in Japanese), and I don't think they get many because he called out the manager and I talked to him for a little bit. Real basic stuff, just making sure I could speak and understand basic Japanese.

I know I made a few mistakes while speaking so it's not like he was looking for a reason to kick me out. After that I chose a course, 40 minutes including 2 girls was 7000 + tax so a bit under 8000. It was explained to me that kissing was not include in the base fee and that option was an extra 1100 per a girl, and that I was not allowed to touch below the belt. He said there was a bit of a wait but he would call a girl from "downstairs." I think there's another sister shop down stairs he got the girl from. My one request was a young girl. It ended up being about 15 minutes.

So after waiting a little in the corner of the room, I was given mouthwash and my hand sprayed with alcohol and I was led into the main room. It was very dimly lit and was composed of like little wooden boxes with just a couch, a table and some room to stretch your legs. The walls were like 3 feet high maybe so if you wanted you could see what others were up to. I ordered a coke and after a few more minutes my girl was sent to me.

I ended up getting Kana. She came in looking a little nervous. She was a tallish girl, maybe 165 cm, wearing a Kimono (Unsure if this varies depending on the night, but they all were.) She had some acne and a little bit of an overbite, but I thought she was very cute. The fact that the lighting was quite dim probably helped matters. She told me she was 20 years and student at a local university that came here from a prefecture over. She was working here during spring vacation. She also told me she had just started this month and that I was her first foreign customer.

At first she was a little standoffish, so I just made small talk for a few minutes. She told me my Japanese was jouzu a few times (lol). After a bit I asked if I could touch her tits and she gave the okay, I knew it was okay but I just wanted to ask. I opened her Kimono (now that's a sentence I've always wanted to type) and we kept talking as I played with her boobs. They were real cute, C or D cup, supple and soft. And not the inflated measurements they put on websites but actual size. With little nipples that got hard quick after playing with them. I'm not a difficult man to please when it comes to breasts but she certainly had a nice pair. It was a little funny making small talk in between sucking on her tits, but enjoyable.

I asked if she could get on on top of me and ride me, and she was cool with it. So I was grinding on her while my mouth was on her tits and dang that was nice. I asked her if I could take her Kimono off but she said sorry, but it was against the rules. I noticed while doing this she was kind of just looking into space as she was on top of me and I asked her what she was thinking about and she seemed a bit caught off guard and started laughing. She told me she was looking at the tree next to the booth lol. Needless to say I was more into it than she was. I think it's because she's still pretty new she's not entirely sure what to do with herself at times like that so she just kinda spaces out.

I really wanted to kiss her, so I asked if I could pay the option fee. At this point, I think I made a slight "mistake," I was just trying to pay the fee to kiss her, but I think I accidentally nominated her for the rest of the time. It was only 1100 yen anyway. She called the guy at the front desk, and he came down and collected my 1100 yen. This turned out to be a good move, as after she definitely got more into it. At first her kissing was just the pecks on the outside of the lips that Japanese girls do when they're not really feeling it. But as we got more into it she started giving really nice deep french kisses. The kissing was great actually (she also told me I was "jouzu" at that lol). We basically spent the remaining 20 minutes or so alternating between talking for a little and her riding me as we made out and I groped her tits and ass. She has a really great ass, which I would've loved to see, but unfortunately was hidden under the Kimono so I had to settle for getting my hand under her panties and squeezing it. This was technically against the rules but she seemed to enjoy that and it got about as hot as it can get for neither of us actually touching each others genitals. I was incredibly turned on and rock hard in my jeans (note to self: not a good idea to wear jeans to something like this) to the point it was almost painful. I told her that this was nice, but there were other things I wanted to do with her and she just giggled.

After 40 minutes or so the phone rang again and she got off me and closed her Kimono, we talked for a little bit and I asked her her name again as I forgot lol. She thanked me and told me she wanted to see me again (of course she did, I extended her >.>) but I really would have liked to see her again. A few minutes later the phone rang again and she led me out.

It's funny, in some ways the fact that I couldn't actually get off made the whole experience hotter. Like making out with a girl before you've fucked and you're not really sure how far you can push the envelope. I wasn't sure what to expect going in, and at first I was annoyed with myself for skipping the rotation, but overall things worked out great and I have no complaints about the experience (besides being a little pricey!)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I said will repeat, but I can't because I've left Hiroshima. That said, I had a wonderful time with Kana and it's too bad that I won't ever see her again. It's probably for the best that I tried this near the end of my time in Japan, because this certainly would've been an expensive habit!

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Approved: 4/7/2021