A Guide to Tokyo Mongering Spots (Discussion/Feedback)

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
Kamata
Manual labourers' red light district.
Venues:
Primarily cheap pink salons. On the east side of the station none of them are foreigner friendly nowadays. The ones on the west side are now all gone. Cheap delivery health places which all work with fake pictures. Lots of massage places with HE or FS, some of them decent.
Some good love hotels on the west side, including one of the last remaining SM styled places; east side has cheap rental rooms for delivery health.
Cautions:
Do not engage with any of the cute Chinese girls out in the street. At best you get bait and switched, more often you will be asked for more money later for a very mediocre handjob.

This is great, maybe a wiki would be better for newcomer and keep the data updated.
@TAG Manager is this an option ?
I’m putting something together now and I’ll keep it maintained. No need to overcomplicate. .

Kamata
Manual labourers' red light district.
Venues:
Primarily cheap pink salons. On the east side of the station none of them are foreigner friendly nowadays. The ones on the west side are now all gone. Cheap delivery health places which all work with fake pictures. Lots of massage places with HE or FS, some of them decent.
Some good love hotels on the west side, including one of the last remaining SM styled places; east side has cheap rental rooms for delivery health.
Cautions:
Do not engage with any of the cute Chinese girls out in the street. At best you get bait and switched, more often you will be asked for more money later for a very mediocre handjob.
@MikeH's description of Kamata services is spot-on, the version in the list isn't, due to overblown editing. Suggest using Mike's version, unadorned. Recommendation to keep going to Kawasaki unhelpful, especially for new arrivals.

Last edited:
@MikeH's description of Kamata services is spot-on, the version in the list isn't, due to overblown editing.
The venue types are listed, the description is consistent with other small RLDs.
Recommendation to keep going to Kawasaki unhelpful, especially for new arrivals.
The "TAG's Favourite Destination" is not a recommendation. It's the most common TAG activity related to the area, and most TAG denizens skip over Kamata.

Reactions: Airnest and Alice
Recommendation to keep going to Kawasaki unhelpful, especially for new arrivals.
It really isn't, show me where the many soaplands or pink salons are in Kamata.
Also, Gotanda in the North offers plenty more with cheap Chinese brothels and DHs catering to all wallets and tastes.

Kamata has the "Tire Park タイヤ公園" though which both Kawasaki and Gotanda lacks!

nedladdning (13).jpeg

Last edited:
show me where the many soaplands or pink salons are in Kamata.
No soaplands in Kamata, but I could show you a few pink salons in Kamata. "A few" because the outbreak led to a breakdown. Also, no sucking of white dicks, gaijin NG ever since a few assholes ruined the former omotenashi. TAG veterans will recall the virtual something ruckus. A lot of the alleged racism is self-inflicted.

I don't mind that Kamata is given a bad name, keeps the morons away. Kamata is great for handjobs, and a well-mannered foreigner is rarely sent away.

Looking at the main post, it feels weird why Akihabara Cosplay Gakuen is listed as TAG's Favourite Destination, but there are no reviews for it on here. There's probably others in the list that I didn't look up

I have not seen many reviews on shops in Kabukicho on TAG despite it supposedly being the largest RLD in Japan. Is it not as popular for foreigners or the place is just generally overpriced and overhyped?

I have not seen many reviews on shops in Kabukicho on TAG despite it supposedly being the largest RLD in Japan. Is it not as popular for foreigners or the place is just generally overpriced and overhyped?
There are plenty. If a review is in Shinjuku, it's probably in Kabukicho.

Reactions: Alice
Kamata has the "Tire Park タイヤ公園" though which both Kawasaki and Gotanda lacks!

View attachment 23132

Awwwwwww, this brings me back! Thank you!!! i saw this tire park (never been to it) almost everyday back when I was a poor english teacher on my way to work on the keihin tohoku.