130min/28,000 + 3,500 LH = Total damage JPY 31,500

Type/Location:
LH Asian PDoor http://asian.p-door.com/, room 201

Language Notes:
Japanese Only, for both booking and session at the hotel

Overall Rating:
1 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Hello everyone! My second review here after one week since I met Eri from AM.

This time I wanted to try a Japanese provider which serves Japanese customers usually. I thought I may get something good and not ruined by dirty gaijin! ;) And also because I tried to do something for the group and I was hoping to share good news with you all.

The reservation was smooth and the guy was nice. I asked about this girl http://www.deli-ipanema.com/profile/33 when I booked and he said that she is cute and popular. Her face is partially covered in teh pictures but in two of them I noticed a very nice smile so I decided to give her a try...
Shame on me!! My friend "J." always tells me that this hobby (P2P) has some risks and he was right! Oh, yeah!

Well, long story short, I went into the hotel, called the agency to tell them my room number, they called me back to confirm and the guy told me that Kashiwagi san was on her way and she will meet me in 15 min. She arrived on time, I opened the door exhibiting my best smile and...I wanted to disappear once I saw the girl.
She was completely different from the girl on the site.
Short black hair (reality) against Semi-long brown hair (photo)
Un-enjoyable smile (reality) against enjoyable smile (photo)
Anyway, I was expecting something very very different.

As soon as she stepped in the room, she took my hands and put on her huge tits...then she start touching my dick, I got hard immediately...I think because I was touching her tits that I found very soft and big!
May be I got hard also because she started saying "いっぱいエッチしたい" (I want to fuck a lot) and I was not expecting FS from Japanese providers at all.
I've to say that one thing made me suspicious, the guy from the shop told me "You can change the time after you have seen the girl...".
Anyway, I had my money ready and decided to go for the two hours I booked. I told her to wash her mouth and I checked she was doing properly. I've to say that her teeth was white and clean but her face was not attractive at all. Her body can be acceptable for me as well, big tits, hard ass but she had fat on her stomach. The turn-off for me was her face...that is something I check in all women.

She undressed me and kept touching my dick...she took it out and put it in her mouth quickly. I've to say that BJ skills was great, pretty deep throat and some licking on the edge/side down to the nutsack.
We took the shower and went to the bed...she wanted to kiss me but I told her that I was at dentist's in the morning and due to a caries I cannot kiss...

I'd like to skip the details about the session...since it wasn't very enjoyable and I want to remove from my memory asap. But I want to tell that FS was provided even if the agency says "本番禁止" (sex not allowed).
Also, it was the first time I saw a girl squirting...I was surprised...almost scared! I was fingering her while she was BBBJing me and I saw a gush coming out from her pussy...it went pretty high, almost hit me on the face. I told her "do you need to piss" and she said "this is not pee...I'm squirting!"...

I popped three times in 2h but I fucked her with my eyes closed because, I repeat, the face was a turnoff for me. I did doggy-style, CG and reverseCG the second time and the third pop was CIM.

At the end, I told her that I have to make a phone call so she can go ahead...I really didn't want to walk with her in the street.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It's clear that the agency sent me a different girl and this is not what I expect from Japanese providers. This is also why I fuck hate this country! I really cannot trust Japanese people!
Anyway, you can give a try if you want...I read Japanese reviews about this agency that convinced me to try but I got a very bad surprise.

Next time I'll try this one, http://www.yuri-sono.com/ikebukuro/introduction/photo.php?No=48&phno3=6150506154819IMG3.jpg and you can see her blog here http://blog.livedoor.jp/yurisono5-riho/.
I'm sure there are some good Japanese providers out there and I want to find them!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking one for the team.

IMHO, I'm usually very suspicious when a girl's pictures show so little of both her body and her face. I think it means they feel they can get away with sending you almost anyone.

Reactions: Big Jim
Reactions: Midlife Crisis
Sorry to about your experience & thanks for taking one for the team. You ALWAYS have a the choice to refuse and say bye before the girl steps in the room since nothing been exchange.

Sorry, @Big Jim, I've never tried either of those as I prefer them younger. However, the pictures from Haken wife look a lot more real and reliable to me.

It seems like your Japanese is quite good. I've read numerous veteran TAG members encouraging others who got a "bait & switch" like you did to complain to the service provider's management.

Btw, I'm still surprised you popped 3 times despite her face! You're a trooper.

You both are right! I could claim with the agency but I accepted the girl in the end... so it was my fault! Or just because I was turned on too much...so shame on me since I really set the bar of fuckable girl too low this time!
:banghead:

Anyway, let's move on! Yes, my Japanese is good enough to talk with Japanese agency without problem. I'll try more agencies and share my experiences with everyone...in the worst case I can always get back to AM that we all know is one of the best, well revised and guaranteed agency of P2P.;)

Reactions: Midlife Crisis
Man this review conflicts me. I'm somehow sad for you but tempted to try! Those keywords: huge tits, "いっぱいエッチしたい", immediate dick grabbing, CIM, .... Even though her face might be plain, well, why not? :) Plus I like shorter hair!

Man this review conflicts me. I'm somehow sad for you but tempted to try! Those keywords: huge tits, "いっぱいエッチしたい", immediate dick grabbing, CIM, .... Even though her face might be plain, well, why not? :) Plus I like shorter hair!

I was thinking that when I read it like "Was this really that bad?" lol. I guess if she looks totally different than what you expected then it's bad but it seems nice to get a sexually charged type. What was particularly wrong with her face and what was un-enjoyable about her smile? Short hair can be nice depending on the girl some don't suit it though. That cute tomboyish look can be nice on the right girl.

Reactions: lotus
I was thinking that when I read it like "Was this really that bad?" lol. I guess if she looks totally different than what you expected then it's bad but it seems nice to get a sexually charged type. What was particularly wrong with her face and what was un-enjoyable about her smile? Short hair can be nice depending on the girl some don't suit it though. That cute tomboyish look can be nice on the right girl.

I was thinking along the same lines ;) I certainly can understand that the encounter was disappointing, because when I set my mind on something and then get something completely different, I would be disappointed too, even if I came 3times. Thought aside from that the girl seemed to do a decent job. A squirting girl could also be interesting ;)

Reactions: lotus
Thanks for your comments!

I fucked her because:
She had great tits
She touched my dick nicely
She said she want to fuck a lot
I wasn't expecting FS
I wanted to fuck
I had planned to spend two hours in the hotel already
28,000yen is not very expensive

Her face might be good enough for someone else but it wasn't for me. I was on her in missionary and she was saying weird thing like "you are touching my gspot with your dick" or "i like your thick dick" that can be a turn on for me if it's a sexy girl saying this. I hink she was enjoying me and for the few minutes I saw her face while fucking, she had one eye open and one close, she had mouth open like she was in need for air...i just felt those face expressions not exciting at alk for me.

Anyway, the main reason of my sad story was that I felt betrayed in my epectations.
I may call them again but I'll tell them clearly that I will not accept any bite and switch this time.

Reactions: MacMackerson
I undertsand that you were disappointed as you didn't get what you expected. However, as others said, it sounds like she did put enough effort to please you.
She cannot fix her face but can do her best to provide good service and she did.
Next time you call for a service, make sure you mention them in advance that the girl's face is big deal for you.
By the way, as far as I know, all delivery health shops in Otsuka and Uguisudani where cater MILF type of ladies, they all provide full service and the fee is included.
Some shops even provide bareback full service so be careful. There are 着用店(chakuyouten, all girls provide covered sex) 混合店(kongouten, depends on the girl. Some provide covered, others do uncovered) and 生店(namaten, all girls equally provide uncovered sex)

Now Yurinosono is a nornal deliverly health shop. Sex is not included in the price. Ladies there expect you to tip them 5,000yen to 10,000yen for extra service.
I know one lady who used to work there. According to what I heard from her, pictures are always better than the actual person. Sorry. But at least, they don't do bait and switch.
She also complained that the shop manager required her to go to hair salon, get expensive sets of lingeries and do the nails for photo shooting
but the business was so slow, she barely had a client per day; she is not bad looking or older than other ladies at the shop or anything. Anyway, she had to move on in a few weeks.
But that's another story.

Reactions: Muku1
Not that I want to get off topic... But do you have any links?

She may have some links, but I guess they will be mostly those Japanese only type shops. I'll poke her to reply again here later.

There is no such list of shops-you-can-do-ladies-with-no-extra but I mean all the MILF shops based in Otsuka, Sugamo and Uguisudani provide full service. Korean shops do the same service.
It's funny, more expensive shops(start from 20,000yen for 70-80 minutes on avarage) provide covered service and cheaper shops (start from 10,000yen for 1 hour) usudally offer unsafe sex.
Now, if you go for cheaper shops, don't expect a nice looking lady to show up. You get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muku1
Sorry to hear you had very very different looks.
Her service sounds good though. You got FS and cum three times? That's a great deal.
I hope people won't take it wrong. But I think attractive girls work in expensive agents or charge some extra for sex. Or they choose easier agents like massage parlors or imekura type. Good looking girls don't want go extra mile for free.

Oh, ok. This agent collects married women? I see why she had some fat on her stomach lol

Not exactly "married women"
They often use the term of "人妻店 Hitozuma-ten; someone's wife"cause it may sound attractive to certain men. However, I assume more than 50% of women working at 人妻店 are actually not married.
Simply older women who are divorced or single mothers.