30 minutes/5000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 25th, 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've reached the end of my trip. I thought, why not finish it with a bang? Popped over to Sugamo for a cheap blowjob, and it was great!

I arrived at like 6pm, and I'm pretty sure Mao was the only girl there. Compared to the horror stories of JanJan, Mao was quite cute. The venue is super dark, so I couldn't get a great look at her. But she's small and pretty enough. Definitely not of 'advanced' age lol. Bro at the door was friendly, took my money with a smile.

I ended up finishing the session and immediately going again. To no fault of hers, I just couldn't cum. Most likely due to being a bit drunk to get over my nerves. I'm not especially large or anything. Maybe 6.5 inches, or a little more. She could fit about half of it in her mouth, sometimes taking slightly more if she slowed down.

She was super enthusiastic, and only really used her hand when she realized she probably wasn't going to be able to finish me off. After the second failure, she apologised and asked what she could have done better.

Left happy, though. Ended up going to idol kenkyusei afterwards to try and finish the job. And BOY that was shit. I wish I had spent the money going like 5 more rounds with Mao.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm going to go back to Academy tomorrow morning before my flight. This time without any alcohol. I need to get the bad taste of my failed soapland attempt out of my mouth. I'd recommend everyone to at least give Academy a go. Venue is pretty shit, I won't lie. I was the only person there at the time, but the seats are next to each other. If there's more than one person, I hope you're chill with getting your rocks off next to a homie :)

Also, apparently 4 girls work there. No idea what the other 3 are like, and it seems like reviews only mention 1 other girl, mostly positive, too. I'll see tomorrow if I get an ancient witch instead.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Ended up going to idol kenkyusei afterwards to try and finish the job. And BOY that was shit. I wish I had spent the money going like 5 more rounds with Mao.
Now you made me curious....what hapened at IKK? ;)

Now you made me curious....what hapened at IKK? ;)
I guess there's not too much to say. Nothing specific went horrible, it was just a lousy experience. I can't remember the girl's name, but I remember she wasn't a girl that's been reviewed on here. I could probably figure out who by going through the roaster. It feels like they just didn't have many girls available, so they gave me one that isn't fond of foreigners. Just seemed super disconnected, was lazy with her blowjob, etc. Initiated by riding, but got slack pretty much immediately and wanted to deadfish lay there for the rest of the time. My Japanese is super poor and her English was too (not that it's her fault ofc). But there was enough communication that there wasn't any real confusion. Just felt super lazy and uninterested, I guess. Especially after how enthusiastic and kind Mao was. It's weird. She was wet enough and was moaning during it, but it constantly just felt like she wanted it to end. Idk if it being late and her being tired was part of it. Didn't end up finishing. Felt too weird :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Also, update: I did end up going back to Academy the next day. Got Mao again, which I still think she was the only girl there. She remembered me from the night before and apologised for it not working out. This time she rhythmically tried to take as much of me as she could while she played with my balls. Managed to finish this time, which she took it all in her mouth and kept sucking for a good minute until she knew I was finished. Made some small talk and left. Great experience, made up for the night before!

I'll probably go back next time I'm in Japan, but I doubt I'll nominate. Feels too likely that you'll get her anyway, and I don't see anything bad written about Anzu. Wouldn't mind at least trying!

Reactions: Alice
Good old Mao-chan. Her and Anzu were the only girls there for a time when it was still Academy, but now there are 4 according to the website

Mao: Ol' reliable. Really nice girl actually, not the hottest but is saucy in a sultry kind of way, tattoos on her fingers kind of vibe. Have had her 4 or 5 times and she's appreciative if you remember her, will take minor specific requests from semi- regulars. Gets the job done and is generally a very good value blowjob, no complaints.

Anzu: Only had her once, but she's physically hotter than Mao if slightly older but we're talking young milf rather than old grannie. Spectacular blowjob technique, one of the best I've had.

Kana: New girl I had once a couple of months ago. Not too old but pretty unattractive, bad teeth and a bit cross-eyed, that weird fold/scar thing on the belly once she got her kit off. Not the worst blowjob but she stuck me as kind of dopey which was kind of a turn-off.

Mystery girl number 4: Haven't had her yet.

Seems a solid chance you get Mao (more than happy with that), slight chance you get Anzu (jackpot), equally slight chance you get Kana (disappointing). Could always nominate but I like the gamble.