https://www.spacerma.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min at 11,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shimbashi Shop

Language Notes:
Is Chinese, speaks OK Japanese, no English

Details of the Encounter:
I put her website above, but for English speakers , is easier to use the info that Google provides at:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ai+reflexology&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:3204831020286451924,rc_q:Massage%20Ai%20Reflexology,ru_q:Massage%20Ai%20Reflexology

Her shop is accessible from Toranomon or Shimbashi stations.

She’s from mainland China and has been in Japan a number of years. She doesn’t speak much English, but the rates photo Google search comes up with are current. And she does get quite a number of foreign customers. There are other reviews of her on this site, but I’m adding mine as well. I am unanimous with all the other people in that if you want a great massage and HE for a very reasonable price, this is definitley the place to go. Over the years, I’ve been to tons of Chinese massage places, mostly in Akasaka Mitsuke, Roppongi, and Shibuya among other places around Tokyo, but this was the best value for the price I’ve seen so far. I got the 90 min oil massage which costs ¥11,000. Up to now, at other Chinese massage places, I’ve had to pay at least that that much for 90 min just for the massage and then typically another ¥10,000 for a HE. So the fact that the HE is included in that price is awesome. First and foremost, she is a genuine masseuse. The cost of the massage alone is worth the money. And she may be small, but she can massage very hard if you want and doesn’t tire. She is a very nice woman and treats people who are nice to her even better, often going a little over if there are no customers waiting. And the HE is great because of the fact that she touches all over the area and builds up and then let’s you relax a little and so on until you pop. Very different from most of the places where they pump you like a blocked up salt shaker in order to get you to pop ASAP. She doesn’t mind if you softly touch her ass over her clothes a little as she does the He but don’t push your luck. She’s a genuinely good person who has worked hard to create that business on her own and deserves your respect. I had a nice chat during the massage. Knowing Japanese as well as basic Mandarin from the years I lived in Taiwan helped. When she finished me, since there were no other customers, I returned the favor and gave her a massage for about 20 min. I feel for women like her who mostly never have anyone give them a massage, although admitted that’s her business. Afterwards, since it was a slow day, being the last day of the New Years vacation for most people here, I invited her to have a late lunch with me at a local Indian place. It was sweet that she insisted on paying for her meal, but obviously I didn’t let her. We had a nice chat about her work and family in China and. Differences between Western, Japanese, and Chinese culture. I’ll definitley be coming back to see her. For me personally, an awesome massage with a nice unhurried HE at the end is better than a crappy half-assed massage and sex at a Health or Soapland, etc. Ai deserves all the business she can get, so do yourself a favor and see her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great massage and HE for the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I thought I was the selected special one who gets to give Ai-chan massages. *sulking* :D

But as others I do agree on all you wrote. She is just not a very nice lady, she is a wizard what comes to massages.

Double that price and it would still be a bargain for the massage only. I am surprised she doesn't have a month long waiting list.

I echo you most definitely for Ai massage services! And yes if you take care of her she will definitely take care of you.
For sure. And it was heartwarming to read other reviews where I saw you’ve helped her many times to connect with clients who don’t speak Japanese. :)

And I thought I was the selected special one who gets to give Ai-chan massages. *sulking* :D

But as others I do agree on all you wrote. She is just not a very nice lady, she is a wizard what comes to massages.

Double that price and it would still be a bargain for the massage only. I am surprised she doesn't have a month long waiting list.

We can start an Ai-chan Fan Club with the entrance requirement being that she likes you enough to want a massage in return from you. Lol ( ^ω^ )

We can start an Ai-chan Fan Club with the entrance requirement being that she likes you enough to want a massage in return from you. Lol ( ^ω^ )

No need to start it anymore, me and @bichan2 have been card carrying fanboys for years already. :D

No need to start it anymore, me and @bichan2 have been card carrying fanboys for years already. :D
Ha ha Ha. Good to know. And I’m happy to be able to join the club.
Yep at least once a month or more when needed.

Awesome. I’m glad to join the Fan Club.

1z3rz15.jpg

If I get that job I'm after, I'm just going to work out a twice weekly package with her. Seriously.
I'm in there too. Had intended to go today, but work demoralised me to the extent that I hit the spare bottle in my desk.... and there's no point in massage or fun times once I've had four bar measures.

Why do we hire these idiots....

If I get that job I'm after, I'm just going to work out a twice weekly package with her. Seriously.

I'm in there too. Had intended to go today, but work demoralised me to the extent that I hit the spare bottle in my desk.... and there's no point in massage or fun times once I've had four bar measures.

Why do we hire these idiots....

Wow. That would be heaven if I could go twice a week. I’m lucky if I can once a month. And good luck getting that job *Insert four leaf clover emoji here*

That would be heaven if I could go twice a week

The job I'm after is ten minutes slooooooooooow walk from her shop. She would replace the bottles of scotch I keep in my desk.

The job I'm after is ten minutes slooooooooooow walk from her shop. She would replace the bottles of scotch I keep in my desk.

Ha ha ha. Yes, much better a little soreness from her hard massage working out the kinks in you than a sore head from too many empty desk bottles.

Reactions: bichan2
Made this separate thread just to let you know a few pieces of info.

Ai Reflexology is closed on Sundays; usually opens at Noon; and the last time to start a massage is usually Midnight. She told me I can let friend’s know that if you’ve missed the last train or don’t want to fork out for a hotel or capsule, you can sleep in her shop on a decent-sized futon on the floor in the end partition for 3,000 and can use the basic shower she has there. Currently, it’s just her there. She’s been having trouble finding a girl to work with her after the last one moved back to China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I’m convinced. I need to get Ai in my life.
Thank you, dear comrades.
A proper kneading will be the first order of business on my next trip.

A wise decision that you will not regret.

Oh, and an update on that... I actually got offered that job. AFTER I had already accepted another one. Dammit.

I am very curious with Ai, particularly because of the glorious praises vis-a-vis her photo in her website. Is it just a really unflattering photo or is she that good that she can make it a happy ending regardless? I mean i am up for just a really good massage but it seems she is also able to arouse her customers quite well. It makes me curious what it is about her.