MacMackerson

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title: The Akasaka - Chinese FS

Date/Time: 2013 - 2014

Provider: various Chinese FS

Contact Info:

Type/Location: Between Akasaka Mitsuke Station and Akasaka Station

Language Specifics: Some English/ Japanese is better / Chinese is best (of course)

Session Length/Fee: 30 mins recommendation but I have gotten between 30 mins and 120 mins in the past

Cost: FS 10-15K (also tons of add ons available)

Physical Description: From 4's to 7's (there are some older (50s) ladies available but even they are mostly thin and GILFy)

Details:

I saw the post on Akasaka area from back in November and it inspired me to give this feedback (thanks vogt). I live in this area and thought it might be helpful to share some info. I am combining this all into a single review as I don't have any specific names or

Some background info on me:
- Japan for 2 years
- Bad Nihongo skills
- Some but not a lot of P4P exp
- I am making a lot of educated guesses when I explain stuff! (japan is confusing!)

Akasaka is sketchy! There are three P4P areas that I have seen active here. Chinese FS (this post), Chinese HE massage (tons in Akasaka and have been to few but these are the same all over Tokyo I think) and Hostess clubs (I have gotten some invites from touts but never tried). Seems like the FS and HE massage are mostly Chinese while the Hostess clubs are Korean (from listening to them speaking on the street) .

The hostess girls are generally really, really hot when I see them walking to their bars. At the end of the night they all get carted away in a van (I am guessing to make it harder for them to hook up with their earlier customers 'off the books' after their shifts.

- Chinese FS 'Shacks':
Personal Experience Summary: 4 trips and all with different women. Always when stumbling drunkenly back to Akasaka are (where I live) after drinking heavily in Roppongi

Pre: 3 apartments that I know of charging 10K yen during slower times and 15K when it is busier. 2 are south of akasaka dori and one is north but I am sure that there are more in the area (if I was more certain of there location I would show on a map). They are easiest to find with help from the touts (male and female) who are all over the place after around 10 or 11 pm. The touts whisper 'seksu' all sneaky like even if you are the only person in 25 feet. If they speak English they will approach western males in the area.

Initial: Each apartment has between 1 and 3 ladies available. When you walk in mama/papa san will show you pictures of 1980's era chinese playboy models. Ignore these! and ask to see who is available. Typically they are 40+ with the rare younger lady too (maybe more on some days of the week). If you don't like any of the available ladies you can ask the tout to take you to the next Chinese FS shack.

Contact: If you see a interesting lady then stay at that shack! The choices aren't going to get better! Make sure to clarify how much time and what is included with the mama/papa san prior to paying. Shower facilities in all I have visited and the girls comes with you into the shower. I describe them as 'shacks' but they are actually apartments in the 2nd or 3rd floor of random buildings in the Akasaka area. The action happens in sectioned off massage alcoves that offer visual but not auditory privacy.

Service: FS is standard. It will be rushed. The only english that all of these ladies know is 'you cum now?'. The main mistake I have made is choosing too long of a time. These ladies make money on volume so if you can't cum after 15 or 20 minutes of going at it you should probably avoid as they will start to get grumpy! Only CBJ in my experience (one girl told me it was house policy) but I am sure that is negotiable.

Recommendation:
Yes - for cheap and always interesting experience (see mine below and the cuddly indian guy from vogt's review as examples). Don't go if you want to have any emotional connection at all with the women.

Summary of my experience: No idea and definitely no desire to know what any of there names were.

#1 - Mid 40's
First P4P FS experience for me. I spoke with the papa san himself out on the street (i think). He offered 15K and I drunkenly guffawed! He then asked what price and I said 10K. He accepted and hence the beginning of a new era.

The other two lady's available were likely in their 50's . My sexy 40 yo was a total clock watcher though but decent performance. All the positions but finish with HJ due to my drunkeness and lack of interest on both our parts. Zero English. For the very rushed 45 minutes I payed 10K.

2# - Mid 30's from Macao
Decent english ability and the only lady who seemed interested in customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, also the chubbiest (but not aweful)! This time I got 120 minutes for 20K and 2 pops. This is where I learned the lesson of don't go for more than 30 or 45 minutes as they can't keep focus for 2 hours. One or two groups of westerners came in during this time although I think they left without choosing a lady.

3# - Mid 40's really thin
30 mins of doggy pounding for 10K. She didn't enjoy it but I did! Minimal english. I think this area/activity is worth it only if you are going for this.

4# - Early 30's Actually Hot
She was by far the most interesting. On the third of the three locations she popped out from behind the curtain. Big, nice boob and really pretty face. Said she was 31 or so. Her english was actually fluent. She kept claiming she was Japanese but she was clearly Chinese from her accent (and also they fact she spoke chinese to the other ladies). I booked an hour for 15K.

She immediately began the up sell which is super annoying. Another 10K for infinite pops and time. I paid of course. Right after that she started going on about paying another 5K to FS the other lady there at the time (who was the typical early 40s). This was, of course, while the papa san wasn't around (yeah right). I gave her the 5k mostly just to shut her up. A few minutes later she ran out and the other one came in. About 10 minutes of doggy pounding later they switched back (weird but kind of fun!).

Anyway this girl (the original one) was pretty but didn't allow anything other than FS and CBJ. We went at it for another 20 and my first pop. Immediately, after she left saying she would be back and no other explanation. About five minutes later I heard her going at it with a Japanese customer. This lasted about five minutes (she is attractive!) and then she came back to the alcove I was in. I was like 'that was fast' and she said that was pretty normal for her Japanese customers and also she was the 'top girl' for the group.

This conversation was happening while we were going at it again. Every time I was almost ready to pop she would start another story about herself and it would delay the procedure. Eventually, another couple guys (westerners) came in and she wanted go meet them. I asked for hand release pop before she left and she begrudgingly obliged.

She was gone for about 30 minutes this time and when she came back again she seemed done for the night. She went on about how I should snuggle up with her until the morning and how she would love to meet me again BUT it had to be outside Akasaka area so her boss wouldn't find out. I wasn't the least bit interested in any of it and was just trying to get one more shot in before walking home. Eventually, I motivated her into putting enough effort into third pop via HJ. With this accomplished I ran out of the door (i think it was around 4AM at this point ughhh). On further reflection, english communication ability is bad with these ladies - silence is bliss!

Followup:
- are the female touts available for the sexing? (they are often cuter than the ladies in shack)
- remembering the locations well enough to provide direction (fees are cheaper without tout markup)

Good information. I have only tried Chinese massage gals once - but got got annoyed by the the upselling and rushed service. I guess you need to negoatiate and make them clearly understand what you want and expect.

These Chinese gals seem to appear at almost every station so if you have aclear game plan, it could be a viable option.