telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 mins / 36k JPY

Type/Location:
Home visit

Language Notes:
Japanese (brokenly)

Details of the Encounter:
Aqua shows up at my apartment on time and Genki. I invite her in and she comes in admiring my aquarium by the entrance. Dozo Dozo Yoroshiku I reply in introductions ... We make our way into the living room where she asks where she can store her things. Anywhere I reply in earnest Japanese (brokenly). She then comes over and strips Jr naked and then starts sucking the life out of him. I'm stuck because I have not settled and the action is already in progress. She tells me to call the shop and relay that our appointment has started... while she is blowing the heck out of me. I do as assigned.... Ring Ring.. Sumimasen, Aqua-san wa iiiiimmmmmmaaaasssu!

Post that we move to the balcony, I bring out some chairs for us both and she goes to work on Jr again for about 20+ mins, quite dedicated at it and extracts then tells me to look while she consumes.. forgot that I signed up for that option.

Good BJ experience overall. Next time I will opt in for the rimming as well.
She is also a nice young lady, early 20s with a long tongue which I love. Be good to her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop made explicit what sort of options I was interested in to the point I was like just send her over and we can work o ut whatever thereafter. Nonetheless I think this was a good experience and I certainly will check in with them again, certainly for Aqua if available

Interesting.... thanks for sharing your experience!

Approved: 9/1/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aqua | https://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/se-den-kiwami/girllist/561765/

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 mins / 36k JPY

Type/Location:
Home visit

Language Notes:
Japanese (brokenly)

Details of the Encounter:
Aqua shows up at my apartment on time and Genki. I invite her in and she comes in admiring my aquarium by the entrance. Dozo Dozo Yoroshiku I reply in introductions ... We make our way into the living room where she asks where she can store her things. Anywhere I reply in earnest Japanese (brokenly). She then comes over and strips Jr naked and then starts sucking the life out of him. I'm stuck because I have not settled and the action is already in progress. She tells me to call the shop and relay that our appointment has started... while she is blowing the heck out of me. I do as assigned.... Ring Ring.. Sumimasen, Aqua-san wa iiiiimmmmmmaaaasssu!

Post that we move to the balcony, I bring out some chairs for us both and she goes to work on Jr again for about 20+ mins, quite dedicated at it and extracts then tells me to look while she consumes.. forgot that I signed up for that option.

Good BJ experience overall. Next time I will opt in for the rimming as well.
She is also a nice young lady, early 20s with a long tongue which I love. Be good to her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop made explicit what sort of options I was interested in to the point I was like just send her over and we can work o ut whatever thereafter. Nonetheless I think this was a good experience and I certainly will check in with them again, certainly for Aqua if available
I think Aqua is one of the prettier girls there, and definitely agree about the tongue.

Next time I recommend painting her face with your extraction. She seems to really like it (shop rules indicate that facials are to be below the eye area only, but she literally doesn’t care. I’m guessing it is the ease to maintain her short hair style and natural beauty.)

Also, be sure to give Momoka and Himeko a try sometime.

Just to add to this (because I'm an idiot) - you need to have a Japanese phone number.

I asked on LINE and they said foreigners are fine if they have a Japanese phone number. (All in Japanese writing though lol) LINE OUT and Skype are not enough.

Don't think it was a diversion tactic either, they were pretty up front about it.

Just to add to this (because I'm an idiot) - you need to have a Japanese phone number.

I asked on LINE and they said foreigners are fine if they have a Japanese phone number. (All in Japanese writing though lol) LINE OUT and Skype are not enough.

Don't think it was a diversion tactic either, they were pretty up front about it.
This isn't uncommon. As documented elsewhere, phone # is attached to ID, so there is recourse if you cause a problem.

Reactions: requiemmorrow