Asian Feeling info

Pena

TAG Member
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to enjoy (twice) the soapland services on my first trip to Japan last year and planning to return again later on this one. I'm planning also a visit to the thai massage Asian Feeling but I do have a few questions;
Can we expect more than one happy ending per session?
Do I have to pick 90 or 120 minutes to receive a second happy ending?
How long do the girls work in your back side before they move to the front side? you know what I mean ;)
I for example I choose one hour session, is the girl going to work on my shaft only for the last lets say 20 minutes?
Thanks.

I had the opportunity to enjoy (twice) the soapland services on my first trip to Japan last year and planning to return again later on this one. I'm planning also a visit to the thai massage Asian Feeling but I do have a few questions;
Can we expect more than one happy ending per session?
Do I have to pick 90 or 120 minutes to receive a second happy ending?
How long do the girls work in your back side before they move to the front side? you know what I mean ;)
I for example I choose one hour session, is the girl going to work on my shaft only for the last lets say 20 minutes?
Thanks.
It depends on the lady, but generally speaking they will either ask you up front how many pops you want, or you can tell them if you are feeling particularly forward.

I pretty much always get a boner in the shower and they are like ‘ok, lets get this out of the way before the massage’.

Length of session doesnt matter. From the lady’s perspective, a hj is probably less physically taxing than the legit massages they give, so its highly unlikely you’d get any objection.