Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Feeling - Shinjuku - Hinako

Wait you drove from Chiba to Shinjuku? How expensive is parking? Were there many parking spots available? I also live in Chiba - I never thought about driving to Shinjuku.

He was driving back to Chiba and passing through Shinjuku on the way.

For Shinjuku East/Kabukichou Area
There's plenty of parking in Shinjuku. Not all of it's very cheap, but it's certainly available. There are plenty of coin lots around, plus underground parking in various spots.
I think the largest parking area on the eastern side of Shinjuku station has to be Subnade parking (open 24 hours). Okubo hospital/Hygeia Building also has a lot of open space usually with max charge of ~2200 yen for 12 hours (open 24 hours). The Toho cinema building has some limited spots for larger vehicles that can't use machine parking, but it closes at 11pm. Personally, I prefer Okubo Hospital or Subnade. (If using motorcycle, there are a few street lots available and underground parking is available (5 spaces) at the Toho cinema (500 yen/8 hours) building and a lot more space at Subnade (bikes are 1,200 yen for all day).

Reactions: aquajp and JayL
Excellent- thank you. I will try one of those parking spots out tomorrow. Shinjuku is just a place I never even thought about driving through.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Excellent- thank you. I will try one of those parking spots out tomorrow. Shinjuku is just a place I never even thought about driving through.
Subnade is more reasonably priced than most of the parking in Kabukicho itself, and has security patrols/cameras.

Shinjuku is just a place I never even thought about driving through.
If going at night, you'll run into some aggressive driving, mostly from Taxi drivers. The exit from Subnade in the evening hours is somewhat of a pain because the street it exits to (kuyakusho-dori) is usually jammed with taxis. Just turn left, don't bother trying to turn right unless you absolutely need to. Okubo Hospital exit is easier, not many cars on that side, just pedestrians. You can either drive through the love hotel area (right turn out of exit) to get out or turn left and then immediate right to get back to Syokuan-dori (Okubo side).

Great intel. Arriving in Tokyo tonight and on the plane wifi right now.

First time. Have been researching, and have narrowed it down to a few places when I’m in that area… Seafari… AF… then relatively close to my hotel is Sexy Cat Kanda and AQ (coco)… wish me luck!

Has anyone experienced the luxury room at Asian Feeling. Is it a different level of service or just nicer room?

Has anyone experienced the luxury room at Asian Feeling. Is it a different level of service or just nicer room?
Just opened on friday, and looking at the schedule seems that only hinako is available in it.

Here is what I found out about the Luxury Room from a staff member of AF: it’s basically an apartment. Bigger shower use the bed instead of the smaller rooms in the shop. Service is the same.
Recently It seems AF girls more focused on the tug and less on the rub. Guess that’s what customers want.

Here is what I found out about the Luxury Room from a staff member of AF: it’s basically an apartment. Bigger shower use the bed instead of the smaller rooms in the shop. Service is the same.
Recently It seems AF girls more focused on the tug and less on the rub. Guess that’s what customers want.
Anyone tried it out? Must be pretty successful, because they've opened a second room now

RE: Hinako - She's back but appears to travel for work etc. Huge boobs and huge ass.. lovely .. i wish I could have touched them or seen them open.

Her massage is actually quite good -- very firm. She does some damage to your back if you like that kind of thing -- i would repeat for eye candy, massage, but I prefer Yuki's massage and attitude better

Note I tried Luxury room, someone else asked and its well worth it.

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened to Hinako? She seems to no longer be on the roster at AF.